Friday 18 December 2015

Festive Red Head

Hardly time to close The Chambers front door, take off coat and shoes and Mistress Maggie had a lead snapped onto my slave collar and leading me up the stairs in very close proximity to her black latex clad bottom. Again with some haste, I left the festive red catsuit spread out to warm on the rubber bed, changed into my red latex socks and gloves, and knocked gently on the playroom door awaiting permission to enter. Lick, kiss and caress Mistresses black court shoes as she lay supine alongside my catsuit on the latex bed; then as instructed, head down on carpet and in went the butt plug at whirlwind speed. Talc'd and inserted into the rubber suit and that was that, preliminaries over.
I could see the Plank ominously leaning against the far wall, but for now I could only guess whether it would be used.

Mistress sent me to The Clinic where I was told I would find a packet, with instructions to put on whatever was inside. I looked at the picture and the printed words and confirmed it was an electric cock cage. I opened it and emptied the contents onto a white towel that had been laid out for me. It soon became clear that I might have a bit of trouble locking it on, what with my long latex gloves on it was tricky to even grip the device.

After fumbling for a while I finally managed to disassemble the cage and attempted to snap a ring on behind my balls, however visibility down below was poor due to my fat belly. Then I sensed that Mistress was behind me with a question ’What's the delay slave?’, I explained the problems with the gloves. The solution was simple; remove the gloves. Mind you, I had to half undress to do it! My fault of course, I should have worn the gloves over the suit. Mistress had considerately thought that it would be less stimulating for her cock if I’d had to fit the cock cage by myself. Oh well, learn for next time. Instead, locking up Maggie’s jewels with padlock and key turned out to be a four handed assignment.

I don't know why, but when I read in the calling mail . . . Be prepared to be inflated for longer and higher this time. . . , I thought it referred to either inflating my ball sac again or wearing the nice inflatable hood for an extended period. I never expected to have two large bardex balloons inserted up my bum, along with the enema that Mistress emptied into my bowels and said in a low sexy voice, ‘You will hold that until the very end of your training today’.

All the while I was receiving the enema, Mistress was either massaging my abdomen to make more room for more enema, or helping me relax by administering aroma onto a pad inside the anaesthetic mask which she’d strapped to my face. That was most effective, I was enjoying feeling more and more full but unable to accommodate the ensuing erection because of the cock cage. Oh what a beautiful sensation.

As soon as Maggie determined that her slave was full enough, we moved back to The Playroom and that is where The Plank came into play. Its steel legs were attached and Mistress produced a large roll of red shrink-wrap to create a light wrap, from my knees, past my well filled bowels and up as far as my neck. Like a good slave I rotated when told to avoid giving Maggie the run-around. Mistress guided me towards the Plank where I lay down and was firmly attached to it with a lot more turns of the red plastic wrap.

I felt deeply moved (in more ways than just the enema) as Maggie produced and fitted a red plastic hood that she had crafted just for her slave. I eagerly sealed my lips around a breathe through gag as the hood was finally strapped in place. Learning from a previous experience where my rubber sock was accidentally ripped when I wore boots, Maggie remembered to put cotton socks on my feet before padlocking my legs into the most immobilising pair of bondage boots. A very warm hair dryer was played over my new red plastic skin. I felt good, tightly secure and ready for some 'unusual' suspension.

The picture shows how I ended up, but not before a little more stupidity from me and a lot more laughter from both of us.

‘Don’t wriggle or move’, was my instruction as Maggie began raising the Plank on the pulleys, unscrewing the legs so it could hang freely, first one end raised then the other.

It was at this point that my enema decided to relocate itself and I couldn’t help wriggling to accommodate it. I must have put the low suspended Plank off balance and, ever so slowly, like the Poseidon Adventure, the whole plank capsized at starboard side, until I was on my side with my breathing tube touching the carpet.

There was a moments silence and I thought what brilliant and unusual suspension. The wrap held very firm; I was still attached to The Plank; I was perfectly happy and then Maggie cracked out laughing and said ‘I told you not to move’. One thing’s for sure, I am living proof that it is still possible to laugh your head off even with an inflated gag filling your mouth! It took longer for our laughter to subside than for Maggie to return her planked slave back into a horizontal position and complete her planned diagonal suspension.

A Mistresses work on her slaves is never done. Using her fingernails Maggie picked her way through the shrink wrap to expose both nipples and groin, and switched the electric cock cage to ON. What a devilishly fiendish device that cock cage turned out to be.

Maggie knows her slave well and set a nice rhythmic pulsing through the cage. Nipple clamps next, red ones. I have had them before but today they were extra effective and I screamed through the gag as they bit home. Maggie said that a good dose of aroma would help me accept my painful predicament. There was a port in the red hood just above my left ear and Maggie had been using it to send in breaths of air, but now used it to insert an aroma infused pad.

When 'told' I made the conscious effort to unseal my lips from the gag and take a lungful of air from inside the hood. Ah yes - it did help but the clamps still bloody well hurt.

After a while Mistress removed my rubber breathing gag and something else was pushed into my plastic mouth hole. My instant reaction was to bite down on it, unfortunately it was Mistresses thumb. Word of advice: Never bite the hand that feeds you, or thumb in this case. Up went the electrics to Program 2 level 25. I wont do that again! The pain almost matched that through the nipple clamps.

As often happens when returned to a manageable level, the electrics milked me. No choice. No option. Uncontrollable. That is probably why it is called e-stim.
I then realised Mistress was serious when she said I was going home in the cage as she took one of the keys, sealed it in an envelope for absolute emergencies only, and marked it in such I way that she’d know if it had been tampered with. I was to return on Monday to be released.

Now unwrapped and with ballet boots and suit removed we moved carefully to the bathroom. Maggie deflated the double bardex and slowly removed the enema tube. I clenched my buttocks tight shut until safely on the porcelain then all hell was let loose. I was pleased when Mistress closed the door and returned to the Playroom, leaving me to my own devices.

I will do absolutely anything for Mistress Maggie, but I do draw the line at gassing her with the results of a long held soapy enema.

If you were following my previous blog, yes I was treated to another superb mince pie and I hope you all had a very Merry Christmas and continue to enjoy reading about my excellent sessions with a truly remarkable Mistress and friend. Long may they continue.

No comments: