Friday 8 January 2016

2016 - Ginger, Nut Inflation Figures

Record 2016 inflation figures have just been announced and are predicted to reach even higher levels as the year progresses, according to Mistress Maggie that well known, well respected and well loved North West slave owner; and a Happy New Year to all who may benefit from these higher than anticipated statistics.

Mistress outlined her session plan: I was to be her pet again today, and to get started I would require a tail; we would spend generous time in the clinic infusing a couple of bags of saline; then a leisurely walk round a local supermarket and perhaps a coffee; return to The Chambers where I would receive my final training for the day.

As Mistresses preference was for a black rubber dog I was sent away to make it so, returning on all fours in latex tee-shirt, shorts, gloves and socks. My pat on the head was replaced with an open faced latex mask, then raising my hind I received my tail; four anal beads with a long grab handle, you may just be able to see the end sticking out of my bum, and it wags a little when you move about.

With those hard balls filling me up I was consistently reminded that I had a tail. As Maggie's pet it is obligatory to walk with Mistress and catch up on some doggy etiquette, lead on and off we trotted, completing a number of circuits round the Playroom and finally ending up in the Clinic.

Most times I would be strapped down on the gynae couch in an instant, but today in my role of dog I was to stay off the furniture. Like every good dog I sat attentively awaiting my owners command, perhaps a little too attentive as my Mistress leaned over the couch in her heels and stockings and started provocatively teasing her dog.

I was soon sniffing and cleaning my Mistresses offered bum-hole as she slowly raised her latex skirt and eased the red latex briefs down to reveal it. I was instructed to get familiar with Mistresses scent just in case we were separated during our shopping trip. That would have raised a few eyebrows if I suddenly started sniffing ladies bottoms to check which one was my owner!

Anyway, with the open face mask, for the first time I had an unrestricted view of Mistresses pert little bottom and made quite a meal of being a good licking and sniffing dog.

Enough doggying. Onto the couch, and cock and balls given a good dousing with cocoa butter. Not gentle this time. Maggie was vigorous with the application and I am sure it was only to get her pet to whine, which I did, as she slapped it on, pulled my balls, thoroughly massaging my ball sac. Continuing the canine theme I was informed I was about to receive a proper pair of dogs bollocks, and after the necessary hygiene precautions Mistress stuck two cannulae in, attached two saline bags and set them infusing. A tourniquet was applied at cock base to help prevent the cock skin from being inflated.

Mistress, concerned that her pet may become bored waiting for my balls to fill and two saline sacks to empty, arranged a little distraction therapy to keep her pet amused for the twenty minutes or so.

First, she completely sealed my face inside a small rubber suffocation bag, but it soon became apparent that I wouldn't be able to last 20 minutes inside there without air, so instead she squeezed me into a translucent face mask with two small breathing holes. With a little concentration, breathe in and out slowly, the time flew by.

Once again, I experienced absolutely no discomfort or even awareness that my ball sac now had 400ml of saline inside. Mistress was very aware and gave her dogs bollocks a gentle squeeze. No roughness this time as I think she was a little pleased that she now had a pet who had adequate sized testicles or at least scrotum. Mistress whizzed out her tape measure to check dimensions, the circumference a whopping 13 inches this time.

Gingerly, Mistress helped me off the couch and we changed into our outside clothes. I had been advised to arrive in loose fitting trousers and that was certainly good advice judging by the room required by my increased sized dogs bollocks, Mistress put on her gorgeous rubber mac and off we went. The inflated ball sac had no impact or distraction on my driving and we arrived safely at the supermarket, where Maggie informed me that we were shopping for ginger - Ah yes, and every time she said 'ginger' I was to massage my swollen balls. She has a wicked sense of humour!

I was amazed at the number of times Maggie worked ginger into the conversation; when I was asking an assistant for help; when she was sizing up the various roots: other times it was just dropped in during a lull, which made our post shop coffee stop most interesting.

Maggie seemed pleased that I managed to carry coffee to her table without any spillage, she said I deserved reward and she would stroke my nose later, but for now her lucky dog was allowed one biscuit!. Actually it was interesting because of the light relaxed conversation and the remarkable Mistress I was with. Back at chambers I was allowed to take a photo of Mistress and her ginger - ah more ball massaging for me.

I had read on various web sites about where the ginger was going and the warming effect it would have once inserted; a process referred to as ’figging’ I believe. So I was a little apprehensive about this one. It was going to happen because Mistress told me it was necessary for the annual worming of her pet, but would I be able to withstand the bum warming?

Mistress sat on my back with knife and tray, peeling the outer layers from the ginger root, shaping the root for my bum size and fixing a rope round it for safer extraction. It was difficult to massage my balls whilst kneeling on all fours with Mistress sat on my back, but Maggie still kept mentioning 'ginger'.

I'm sure Mistress makes up these remedies just to give enjoyment to her dog, as she insisted I would receive six strokes of the senior cane, which in turn would cause my bum to clench on the ginger, which in turn would help the warming and worming process. At least I was allowed to keep my rubber shorts on for the duration of my caning.

And so to bed, or at least attached to the bondage bed with shackles. After all this excitement and pleasure she had given her pet, Maggie thought it was high time that her pet should give her pleasure. Spreadeagled it was easy for Mistress to mount my face, when she said that she would stroke my nose I never thought that she would do it with her red latex panties. Maggie lowered herself onto my mouth, nose, chin and facing forward, facing backwards and any way, Maggie ground away. I was left having some remarkable views of a remarkable Mistress and hearing some remarkable sounds as Maggie used her dog in some unusual ways. I certainly ended up with one helluva shiny wet nose.

This is the face of one happy and contented dog, pleased that I could give my Mistress some pleasure in exchange for all her hard work invested in my training. As for doggy’s pleasure, it was all over in a couple of shakes.

Did I endure the ginger?
Yes, the sensation was warm but not excruciating like I had feared. The cane made a warmer impact but that was supposed to happen.

Did the tourniquet safeguard my cock from inflation?
Partially. Once removed over the next few days as the saline dissipated, some of it moved up the cock and I received a very pleasant puffy, expanded and heavier cock to play with.

How long to dissipate?
Probably four to five days, but I love the feeling it leaves of expanded ball sac and heavier penis.

Are the inflation figures likely to increase in 2016?
Yes in the flick of a dogs tail and without question, but then that is not my decision to make as Mistress Maggie owns the real estate down there.

No comments: