Monday 19 March 2012

Attitude, Etiquette, Deportment

I would suggest that wannabe slaves read and digest this blog as failure to observe these basic rules can be painful!

I had been landed with the task of minding the family pet, which meant rescheduling session 12 at fairly short notice. It was an inauspicious start to this session, I had ratcheted up some infractions and was to receive a warm up spanking. Mistress Maggie is fair and did list how the misdemeanours had accumulated; Mistress was not impressed at playing second fiddle to a dog, I had vandalised a speed camera (I had actually banged my head on it whilst rushing to arrive), I’d sent a wrong review to a website and finally misspelled Mistress!  After 11 previous excellent sessions, I really should have known better and Mistress was, of course, totally justified in demonstrating her dissatisfaction about my slovenly approach to my training. The stout leather tawse did a good job of helping me with my poor spelling.

To-day wasn't about punishment. To-day was about reinforcing the previous lessons and removing some areas of sloppiness that I had allowed to creep in; how to behave in general and my approach to specific situations in the Playroom. The punishment beating/flogging/strapping was to highlight to me that general sloppiness would not be tolerated and did not reach Mistresses high standards.

We then progressed to the discipline required whilst 'walking to lead'. With a suitable collar fitted, for the next ten minutes or so I was walked upright and on all fours until I had reached an acceptable performance level. Whilst walking upright to lead you need to be very close behind Maggie and remaining on a loose rein. Concentrate so that the lead doesn't tighten or you get too close and bump. When 'walking' on all fours Maggie kept a tight lead to force an upright head that was close to her right thigh. I had little time to think of the delights of being in such close proximity of an excellent Mistress and had to concentrate on anticipating speed and the direction that Mistress wanted to go.


After 'walking to lead' had been completed to Maggie's satisfaction, a little quiet contemplation and reinforcement as to how a slave should behave in those rare moments when you are not required to be active. If you are on the floor, kneel upright, looking forward with wrists lightly clasped behind your back. Whilst standing, keep still, legs slightly apart for a good stable base and clasp your hands lightly behind your back. For both kneeling and standing, don't be tempted to shuffle round to always be facing Mistress. If she wants you to turn, you will be told. Oh! one final piece of advice, always be ready for the unexpected.

Time for a new experience. Mistress said that my hands must be tired after all that review penning and would likely benefit from a rest. Taking my wrists she roped them to the bondage bed and balls roped to the bed foot. I then received the red re-breather hood and the 'Tower Of Pain' nipple stretcher that Maggie's husband had designed and built for her. I can think of more relaxing positions for my wrists.



The re-breather was my first exposure to the latex helmet and takes a little getting used to but regular, slow, deep breaths help. If I breathed out heavily and adjusted the tilt of my head, I could just catch the odd glimpse of Maggie through the breathing holes as she moved around the Playroom.

After a considerable period of painful reflection where Maggie made sure the nipples were at a pleasing height, I was put to work cleaning the playroom. My arms secured, a brush stuck in the mouth and I was told to get on with my work. It was only a limited clean and certainly not up to Maggie's high standards for cleanliness in her Playroom, I will, no doubt, be receiving further education about cleaning procedures as my training progresses.

Thirsty work this cleaning and it was drinks time for me. Maggie had been sipping a nice cool glass of water throughout my exertions but not ordinary tap juice for Maggie's slaves. It was a real privilege that Mistress produced the freshest of fresh drinks. I received the liquid infusion via the feeding funnel Maggie had so thoughtfully fitted to my mouth. The wine was warm but did flow freely so I was well satiated and very chastened, and a very happy slave.

No comments: