Friday 1 June 2012

Sounds in my New Suit

I like to present Mistress Maggie with the occasional gift that I know she will appreciate and today, being at the height of the strawberry season, I produced some nicely ripe, very red and very firm berries and a pot of cream for Mistress to enjoy at her leisure. I certainly didn't expect their consumption to be such an erotic experience.

Today had been designated as the day Mistress would fit me into my new rubber catsuit, making sure that the operational functions that Maggie had helped design actually performed as we hoped. The suit had arrived from an internet supplier and I hadn't dare try it on, but now was the time. I was sent to the bathroom to return in my latex socks, gloves and nothing else, to be greeted with my new skin laid neatly on the bed. My excitement would have to wait as I have more important duties to perform when I enter Mistresses chambers. Devotions to my Mistress; licking and cleaning and admiring her rubber catsuit, leather studded accessories and rubber gloves.
I had almost forgotten the rubber suit resting and warming just a few feet away until Maggie led me to the bed, and in that very sensual tone unique to Maggie I was asked if I was excited. Yes, I was excited and even more when she threatened to give the suit a full and thorough testing. First all the zips were opened and closed; ankle and wrist zips; nipple zips, one per nipple of course and the three way zip that can produce immediate openings where and when required.

The zips worked well and after a little talc I was in. Mistress smoothed and tugged and pulled and stroked until finally the suit fitted her slave like a glove and she walked me to the full length mirror so we could both admire how it fitted. I, of course was more interested in the reflection of Maggie in the mirror just behind me.

After the viewing, I was hung up to the ceiling ring to allow unrestricted polishing to clear away the smears of talc. Mistress liked her slave in rubber and said so as she worked her polishing magic all over the suit; a quick squirt of Mr Sheen followed by a vigorous rub and so it continued ALL over until I sparkled like a polished rubber toy. By this time I was fully rubbered, topped off with the rubber hood, sealed in place with my slave collar. It is rather a nice experience being polished by a rubber clad Mistress. I hope it happens again!

Once polished I was released from the overhead, but only to allow a black rope harness to be knotted in place. Quite quick but expertly applied securing me to the bondage chair. At least it was comfortable. I was also reattached to the overhead but this time by means of the very stout iron neck collar, locked in place and chained either side to the ceiling ring. I sat there unable to move, just admiring Mistress as she lounged on the rubber covered bed and unable to speak due to the inflated butterfly gag that Maggie had dextrously inserted.

Maggie's truly sadistic side then came to the fore as she lay there and quite blatantly seduced me with the strawberries and cream. I could only watch and groan as she lay propped on one exquisite elbow sucking, caressing teasing and finally devouring her strawberries and cream. That was cruel but something a slave has to endure. Worse than the bondage and chastisement, seeing Mistress so sexily eating but untouchable and in total charge of her slave and not one strawberry saved for her drooling slave!

I was reminded by Mistress that all the pleasure I was enjoying had to be balanced with pain. The universe had to remain in balance as she opened the nipple zips and attached two of her nipple clamps. I suppose there was some symmetry there; Mistress ate the strawberries I had provided and in turn I was being eaten by the nipple clamps that Maggie had provided. Everything in balance.

A little more suit testing was required and I was released from my ropes, Maggie manoeuvred me over the high horse and slowly slid down the three way zip to provide just sufficient an opening to mount me from the rear and give my arse a good seeing to. The zips worked well, as can be attested to by the very pleasant glow that was building in my backside.

Mistress had more surprises and her printed schedule required moving to the Clinic where I was going to receive my introduction to sounds. Nothing to do with ears decibels etc, much more intimate than that. I was to maintain steady breathing using a rebreather mask, then Maggie gently lubed up my urethra and ever so gently let my first sound find its way easily and smoothly down my cock.

I must admit, for the first time, it was totally pain free and I was a little disappointed when Maggie declared that she had achieved what was required and didn't want to damage her property with anything larger this first time. I certainly didn't feel damaged but Maggie was at the sharp end, so to speak, and declared the inaugural sounding well and truly open. Mistress applied a little juice by sticking electro pads on my scrotum but kept her e-stim simple, balls pulsing at a gentle rhythm, cock and sound gently swaying, her slave had just successfully received the sound and she didn't want to spoil my new sound sensation. I have said before that Maggie always looks after the welfare of her slaves and today was no exception. I know I am safe in her hands. Sometimes I think Mistress is too good to her slaves, but I am certainly not complaining.

After all the intense new activities, it was time for Mistress to have some relaxing rubber fun and we returned to the Playroom for Maggie to slip and slide and slither all over her rubber slave as we luxuriated and relaxed on the rubber bed and I reflected on another exceptional experience with Mistress Maggie.

No comments: