Friday 14 March 2014

Shocking Shopping

Mistress Maggie wanted to be sure that her slave was paying attention to her instructions because today was to be an important shopping trip into the centre of town. Not a quick trip to Sainsburys for cucumber, condoms and KY but a proper extended trip with a proper shopping list, several different shops, shopping baskets and trolleys. A proper excursion. Naturally I would be on my best behaviour so as not to embarrass Mistress but to reinforce what was expected, a bit of pre-excursion guidance was deemed necessary.
I knelt on the Playroom floor with arms roped behind, completely naked, which, in itself was unusual but that didn't last long. Maggie soon had me wearing a fetching clear plastic number and black tie on top of a pair of polished clover clamps playing havoc with my nipples. For good measure Maggie encouraged my attention by applying hand pressure to the spiked penis corset. The black tie was sufficiently tight around the plastic for me to pay complete attention. The sooner I was able to understand and accept the rules for the day, the sooner I would be able to take another breath. I was paying attention as hard as my misting eyes and simple brain could manage.

It sounded easy enough even for this stupid slave. What could be simpler. After all, it was highly unlikely that Mistress would expect me to continue wearing the plastic number and black tie although I was instructed to wear my long sleeved black latex tee shirt under my coat. The shirt was very visible to anyone who cared to look but I didn't care. Mistress wanted me to wear latex and wear it I did. I had reservations about the penis corset but I would manage. Even that was removed and I thought I was in for a very easy slave day.

I thought something else might materialise and I was not wrong. Mistress dexterously applied an electric pad to my cock where the spiked corset had been sensitising my member and in went my trusty red butt plug but that was all. Naturally the butt plug would stay in place until our return and I wasn't at all displeased with that prospect. Maggie and I would know what pleasure was happening with my rear nicely full as we progressed with the shopping. I had to ensure no one else knew!

I had experienced a remote control before and was sure I could manage for our extended shopping trip. Not quite that simple, as you  might expect being a slave to an incredibly inventive Mistress.

Maggie's shopping list was foil based. It looked rather strange and a little sinister with wires attached to the shopping list but when I read it, it was quite innocuous and if not for the foil, an ordinary shopping list; bread lettuce, sausages . . . all normal shopping items.

I drove Mistress into town and we chatted pleasantly, me almost forgetting that Mistress had attached her electrode to my cock. Still, it was inactive and not uncomfortable. When we arrived, Mistress discretely attached the Boots tens unit cables to complete the circuit between cock, tens unit and shopping list. The unit was not turned on but I started to get a bit of an uncomfortable feeling in the pit of my stomach. I was instructed to carry the shopping list and Maggie led the way into Boots. Rather appropriate that I was quite obviously carrying a Boots electrostim unit in my shopping basket whose wires disappeared into my trousers. No point in worrying. Mistress had planned this trip and I was really pleased to be out with a stunningly sexy woman.


Then it was turned on.

That's when I thought I might have embarrassed Mistress. As I touched the foil backed shopping list I got a shock. Strangely, mainly to my fingers when I gingerly touched the shopping list and then to my cock if I firmly grasped it (list not cock as we were in public!). All to do with conductivity or so I was told afterwards. In either event, grasp lightly, tingly fingers; grasp tightly, tingly cock. I spent the rest of the trip, much to Maggie's amusement, alternating from twitching fingers and twitching cock. Oh well, all in a days shopping for a devoted slave.

After successfully navigating all the shops, albeit a little gingerly at times, we returned, shelved  the purchases and adjourned to the Playroom for a little more intense and obvious latex instruction.

Balls were tightly strung as were my arms to the bed head and I got to wear the snug fitting latex mask as Maggie proceeded to get more fun from her tens machine. Oh yes, and a large current supplied up my rear as Mistress replaced my well travelled red butt plug with one with a little more bite when attached to the Boots machine. I do wish Mistress had added currants to the shopping list, it might have given me some warning as to the surprise that was waiting when we returned!

I also got to investigate a pair of Maggie's tights as Mistress descended on my face for me to get a really close look.

I did say earlier that I could manage this slaves life and I was not wrong. I really enjoy being with my Mistress in public and at least one of the Boots assistants appeared to enjoy overhearing Mistress quietly controlling her slave with the barely audible yet firm command "Come along slave!"

No comments: