Friday 9 May 2014

Certified Slave

What a novel use for Mistress Maggie's new plank. I had experienced the plank in its more traditional, horizontal position when I was shrink-wrapped, but on this occasion Maggie was trying it out as a whipping plank.  Bare cock, high varnish wood and a little light exercise with my backside being strapped and you can't move your cock at all. It's stuck to the plank, but it presented no problems for Maggie when inserting my butt plug. Mistress must have been in one of her more 'green' moods as she stuck my head in the leg of one of her used stockings, applied a hemp rope gag and then gave me a light flogging.

It wasn't as easy to maintain balance when Mistress turned me round with back to the plank, I was not feeling too stable resting only on my heels.

We adjourned to the Clinic as Mistress deemed it safer for the next part of my training and I received my first introduction to rubber for this session. The tight, black latex hood with pinhole eyes, topped off with a stout leather muzzle and I was firmly strapped to the gynae ouch!

Ouch indeed as Mistress applied four sterile pins per nipple and then spent some time attaching an electro-loop and cock cap before securely roping cock and balls to her bondage board and switching on the electric waves. The rigging was completed with a suitable mooring rope between board and collar.

With typical efficiency, Maggie had even used a template on each nipple to make placing the pins easier. A sort of pattern for pinning! In any event my nipples were not getting away that easily and to ensure there was no sailing away, both nipples were moored to the cock board using the pins as mooring bollards. Not as painful as it might look so long as the weather remains calm and you don't make sharp movements. Not always easy as Maggie has a habit of teasing her slaves in this type of position. The odd kiss here, a quick pat there, a gentle stroke or sharp slap, all designed to extract that extra bit of motion.


Anyway, I must have performed adequately to Mistresses satisfaction as I ended up receiving her special 'Certificate of Training'.

Continuing the nautical theme we returned to the main Playroom for watersports. I was to help Mistress protect the decks, laying down a waterproof PVC sheet and prepare myself for a good showering.





How can such a petite lady create such a monsoon?
 


No comments: