Monday 29 September 2014

Leisurely in Latex

Today was an altogether more relaxed and gentler session than the severe waxing, breath play and endurance of the previous lesson. It was a fitting celebration of three years of training under an excellent and exceptional Mistress Maggie and as any caring slave would, I brought a bunch of flowers for my Mistress. Her radiant smile suggested it may have been the correct response to 67 previous sessions over three years.

What a wonderful vision greeted me. Mistress with her raven black hair complementing the oh so tight black shiny rubber catsuit of her own design and creation. Two flashes of red at gloves and boots created a spectacular vision. Following Mistress up stairs with her wonderfully shaped buttocks tightly encased, every move like liquid black gold, undulating, swaying and catching every shimmer of light in the hall, was the start of a wonderful anniversary session.

It wasn't long before Mistress had me head to tail in my own latex catsuit, but not before letting me get up close and personal with the red boots and Mistress getting up close and very personal with a strap on dildo "just to loosen you up a bit for your own plug”. I drifted back to that first session and remembered how green I was then, yet today without hesitation I was kneeling on the low bench eagerly offering my ass hole to Mistress and with a little lube she was in. I think Mistress was satisfied with the progress her slave has made, certainly in that area. Maggie and her lubed up strap-on had done a thorough job and my butt plug was easily fitted.

It is a really wonderful experience to be dressed by your Mistress. This isn't laziness on my part, just that I simply can't squeeze into my suit without assistance. To be pulled, pushed, squeezed and finally zipped inside then to be polished by Mistress is heavenly. The chill as the polish is sprayed, the firm but gentle polishing of my suit and then it was my turn for polishing duty, I got the opportunity to give Mistress in her latex catsuit a high shine. At the end of the polish, we had a very shiny rubber clad Mistress and slave.

Over the bench again, this time to have electrodes stuck between my arse and scrotum, my cock and balls pulled prominently through the three way zip. The 'normal' dressing was adorned with the stout leather harness and a couple of buckled cock straps that Mistress fitted securing my imprisoned cock to the main harness. I did wonder why but wasn't going to question this joining because Maggie is in charge and her plans are always exciting for her slave.

I do like a nice snug harness, it reinforces ownership and feels secure; a bit like a car seat belt. Today a quick twitch of the main harness resulted in a quick twitch of the attached cock harness. This wasn't the only method used to twitch cock and balls. Maggie had ensured that the e-stim had brand new batteries and set the program to 'throb' for the rest of the session. Rather nice but when Maggie reads this blog I suspect my comments will prompt more intricate harnesses and certainly more severe 'throbbing'.

More arm binding restraint for my arms, some pulling and lacing plus a couple of straps made my arms totally obsolete and useless appendages secured behind my back and me perched on the edge of the low stool.

And that was the last I saw for a while. Mistress covered my eyes with a very effective blindfold. No chance of any light leaking through any cracks but to be doubly sure Maggie pulled hard, supporting my back with her knee to get my head suitably installed into her padded leather helmet but once secured and laced up tight it was wonderful to wear, easy to breathe in and almost soundproof. This quiet solitude was reinforced by Mistress applying a pair of ear muffs and saying rather loudly "Are your ears comfortable and are they covered?”, I barely heard but grunted an affirmative response. I chuckled as I realised they weren’t ear muffs at all, but a pair of headphones positioned over my ears, softly playing the clanking sound of railway waggons. Once again, exemplary planning by Maggie. She knows one of my hobbies is steam trains and I thought how wonderfully relaxing. I did have a major dilemma. Should I be getting a raging erection whilst listening to railway sounds and would Mistress think me a head case or a real pervert for doing so?

Maggie then expertly had my feet zipped into the ballet boots. If I'm honest, I am starting to like the feel of the boots, which is why I could identify them even though I had nil visibility and in the pictures they do produce smooth leg lines. I got a perverse pleasure knowing that Mistress had fitted them so quickly and they were starting to be really comfortable. Seated on the low bench with knees raised and shoulders forced back was a challenging position to maintain, thankfully not one I needed to endure for too long as Maggie moved me and my bondage to the rubber bed to prepare me for a spot of urethral stretching. In our post session analysis we both concluded that the bondage chair would be a better place to seat tall slaves wearing bondage boots. No doubt Mistress will be trying that out in the near future.

Relocated to the bed it was time for sounds at the other end. I was still wearing the arm harness and audio mask so could neither see nor hear much and my arms were still useless. I had taken delivery of a new piss through plug and asked Maggie to try and fit it for me, some steady dilation was required and I could feel the normal sounds going in fairly easily, each one filling my penis a little more, but when it came to the new ribbed sound it was a struggle to get it comfortably past the first bauble. Maggie never forces sounds into that delicate little tract and said it was something to work towards in the future. The sounds do appear to have a mind of their own because whenever Maggie leant back to take a photo, the little blighters bolted for freedom and slithered onto my rubber stomach, causing a moment of natural humour in our session. Another being that one of the sticky electrodes previously secured next to my butt plug, next appeared half way down the outside left leg of my cat suit. Strange happenings at the Playroom me thinks. Perhaps the Force is strong with Jedi Mistress Maggie?
Maggie released me, my arms freed, harness unbuckled and my head removed from the padded hood, I was then restrained in a simpler spreadeagled position. Of course, she couldn’t resist a little breath play with her slave and a large latex bed sheet was laid over me. First the sheet was drawn up over my face and stretched tight over mouth and nose, then that wonderfully formed latex clad derriere came down on my face sealing my airways, then a bit of both provided a climax to the session.

It was really nice when Maggie joined me for a wonderful rubber cuddle between the rubber bed sheets, but before freeing my hands I had to promise that I would only use them to stroke her buttocks. Once I receive an instruction I obey Maggie implicitly, although I do understand why Mistress wanted to reinforce my training with me making that promise. I am, after all only human despite my slave status and Maggie is an incredibly attractive Mistress. I do and did always keep my promises to Maggie; the consequences of disobeying are unthinkable and intolerable to me. I reiterate that Maggie has got the best latex clad bottom that a slave could ever wish for and is a real joy to stroke my latex gloved hands gently over those fine, tight latex clad orbs.

As the anniversary session came to a close we stripped off our latex suits. We had both been perspiring fairly heavily and I was invited and very eagerly accepted Maggie's instruction to lick clean the inside of her discarded suit. Essence of Mistress is an incredible stimulant.

Another of the endearing memories of a wonderful anniversary session was Maggie again allowing me to pedicure her feet. It may be odd but I just like doing something caring and gentle for my Mistress.

No comments: