Friday 21 November 2014

It's a Hard Life

It is unquestionably a hard yet varied life being one of the many cock and balls that are owned by Mistress Maggie. Take today for instance. I knew I was to be encased in some form of chastity device and made every effort to arrive in a quiet, tumescent state to help Mistress with fitting said device. Fine and dandy until Mistress opened her front door wearing a short, see through latex skirt, the briefest of latex g-strings, her breasts enclosed in transparent latex . . . you get the picture. How can a cock and balls remain flaccid confronted with such stimuli?

Up to the playroom and more distractions. Into the latex catsuit and our black rubber plug inserted where the sun don't shine. Still, our arse did receive a nice compliment from Mistress as to how smooth and clean it was. Big smile there then, and a little more distraction for me as Maggie zipped me tightly inside the suit then gave us a rub down all over to clean away any stray talc. At least I might get a little time to compose myself and regain a more relaxed state; well not really. Cock and balls tightly encased inside the thick rubber catsuit are not conducive to inactivity. Sure enough, as Mistress walked us through to the Clinic, I was fighting a losing battle to stay soft for Maggie.

As you would expect, Mistress has my number and after strapping us to the couch, disappeared with a cheery "Just need to fetch something from the freezer". We know what that means and that certainly will help with returning me to a nice relaxed, albeit somewhat chilled state. It worked, although I was a little awkward with the first ring that Maggie tried but a second one fitted well round my base and the cage, rather unfortunately did as its name implies and caged me good and proper. So long as I can keep a nice quiet frame of cock and ball mind, the cage fits well with plenty of room.

That takes no account of the cruel side of Mistress Maggie. Not content that I was safely locked out of harms way she set about me with that pesky pink vibrator. Enough is enough. How could any cock and balls resist that onslaught. Well, like Jack and his beanstalk, I grew and grew until I could grow no further. Tightly encased in a solid steel cage; I said at the start it’s a hard life.

Now that Mistress had me securely and very tightly caged, the butt plug was removed from slave and replaced with a double bardex enema tube and the bulb pumped up the suggested four pumps, a couple more "for good luck" and one more "just in case". Slaves arse hole was well stretched and in far too close proximity to where I was struggling in the cage. Maggie knows that there is a direct link between a well filled bottom and stimulation keeping me stiff, and that is exactly what happened. I stayed hard, fully caged and uncomfortable. I was beginning to regret trying to stay soft for Mistress at the start. If I'd done my normal trick, I would have arrived fully to attention, impossible to cage and wouldn't be in this very tight situation. That's not the point though is it? I enjoy doing Maggie's bidding, whatever that entails.

Once Mistress had finished filling slave and teasing me it was back to the Playroom for some exercise. Not for me and balls, I hasten to add, although we were left outside the latex suit and no doubt Mistress would use me for some amusement during the exercises.

In the Playroom, Maggie had prepared the thick black latex bondage sack. Excellent I thought, once inside the zip will be closed, and once more I was contemplating having a little peace and quiet so that I could release the pressure against the cage. It was getting a little annoying, constantly grinding against the inside of the heavy steel scaffolding.

The rest of slave was inserted inside the thick bondage sack; arms and legs immobilised and wrapped in black shrink wrap. I was all right though, in my heavy metal cage. Well, not quite. Maggie has many and varied methods of making me uncomfortable. I should have remembered there was a strategically placed zip just above where I was resting and, blinking in the light, I was once more the subject of Maggie's teasing. Damn it; all that relaxing wasted in a couple of seconds of Mistresses devilish capabilities!

The exercise was Maggie's idea of fun. She lent over the horse and slave was instructed to lick and kiss her bottom. Most difficult as slave had to make like a sperm, wriggle away across the floor, hook feet under the bottom of  the bench and hoist mouth up to the appropriate licking position. It worked, but we weren't expecting rubber encased sit-ups as part of the training. Oh well I was alright, at least slave had the sense to remain on his back. The cage would have protected me but may have played havoc with the enema filled stomach that Mistress had filled slave with in the clinic. Typical of Maggie, slave gets knackered with all the extra effort and I get crushed because slave is enjoying doing as he is told. It’s not fair, just when I was getting used to the cage, I am put under further strain.

Mistress recognised the extra effort put in by slave and had planned a little relaxing time. Quiet contemplation for both slave and me. Laid flat in the centre of the room Mistress first smothered slaves head in a tight latex hood and then pumped it so that it was well 'ard. From my quiet but exposed position it appeared to me that slave was getting well pumped, not only at the hood end but the odd pump to refill the bardex. All this pumping just meant I could get no peace or relaxation and still rather uncomfortably still filled the cage.


Not content with the chaos Mistress was causing me due to slave enjoying his position, I could feel Maggie's latex clothing rubbing over my prison, but what could I do? - slave was no help with my predicament and just lay there with a big grin under the hood, so I just had to lay there as well in my prison and think how lucky we were. At least it was slaves mouth that received the red lips to secure slaves breathing tube. Red latex lips on my cage would have played havoc with my concentration to return to a more comfortable state.

I did add my own little bit of humour to the proceedings as slave was sat on the loo waiting to expel the enema. I was exhausted and as a result, totally relaxed, knackered and about as small as I would ever get. With a little gentle easing and twisting, slave was able to gently ease the cage and ball ring away and I was free. slave looked a little sheepish holding the locked cage in his hand as Mistress returned to the bathroom. Next time I may not be so lucky as to get so easily freed from my prison.

No comments: