Friday 10 April 2015

Latex Asset Management

In every successful enterprise, time has to be regularly set aside to perform administrative tasks such as cleaning, record maintenance, health checks, setting acceptable performance standards, appraisals and the likes that help keep the organisation at the top of the tree. That time had arrived and the CEO, Mistress Maggie outlined that a full inventory of all the assets and liabilities owned by Playroom Inc would be undertaken, recorded and generally maintained as well as those activities that the best CEO's expect from their slave workers.

And so I arrived at Maggie's front door to be greeted by Mistress in her short see-through latex skirt and bra set that barely hides her skimpy red latex pants and superb figure, topped off with a nurses formal head dress and bottomed by a shiny and very long pair of white PVC boots that reach above the knee. I already knew that there was a lot to be cleaned and worshipped with those boots. Maggie hooked her finger through my collar and helped to guide me upstairs resulting in very close proximity to those very skimpy pants. I was determined I would help the audit and paid particular attention to the rear of my Mistress as she climbed, dragging her property behind.

Just when I thought I had finally mastered the opening ceremony, I was thrown another curved ball. Oh well it keeps me on my toes or more precisely, on my knees. I returned from the bathroom dressed in my short-sleeved black latex tee-shirt, matching shorts and knee length stockings and collar, knocked and entered expecting Mistress to be in her normal position, resting on the CEO's throne ready for me to clean those rather delicious looking thigh boots. Nope, not today. I was told to wear the room knee pads as I would be on my knees for lengthy periods. (Many CEO's expect their slaves to be on their knees in their presence!), the lead was attached and I was taken for a short walk, on all fours, round the Playroom and into The White Room where I was parked against the wall and told to 'stay'.

When instructed to come, not literally as that would have been inexcusable at that stage in the proceedings, I turned to be greeted by Mistress relaxing on the gynae chair, boots gently swinging over the edge and I was told to give them a really good clean. Another trait of an exceptional CEO is that they require their minions to be good boot-lickers. Oh boy was I a good licker. Long slow licks up one side then the same on the other, not forgetting to spend time on the soles and heels. With crop in hand to encourage proper cleaning, Mistress guided me to parts of the boots where she wasn't fully happy with my efforts. I was perfectly happy with this as I got to lick, clean and kiss a long way up Maggie's rather superb legs.

Tip: a lot of grovelling goes a long way when directed to the person in charge. On the other hand, be very careful that you don't overstep the mark and stray into areas reserved as the CEO's private space.

To encourage her slave, Maggie attached the nose lead to my septum. I volunteered to sort out the position of the clamp to ensure a firm connection with my nose. (Where would the best CEO's be without a team of very dedicated worker slaves to perform all these intricate tasks?) Anyway, take note, if you are too much of a creep and you do this job really well, you will be attached very firmly to the clamp and chain and will be led by the nose in whatever direction Mistress wanted. Sound familiar? being led by the nose by the Boss?

Take it from one who now knows, a correctly placed nose clamp can be excruciating when pulled and brings tears to your eyes. So don't get pulled if you can avoid it. Mistress kept the chain just tight enough to keep my tongue aligned with the top of her boots and my eyes focused on her thin red latex panties.

After a wonderfully long spell of Mistress worship, the nose clamp was thankfully unscrewed and I was given a mop and told to go to the bathroom, wet it and return after I had soaped the mop, presumably to finish the boot cleaning? Obedient worker slaves do as they are told and I am no different. Off I trotted, selected the antiseptic soap and returned with a big smile on my latex face; accomplished as ordered. That smile was very quickly removed as I was told to open wide and Mistress proceeded to clean out the inside of my mouth following its use as a boot cleaner. It has been a long time since I was threatened to 'wash your mouth out with soap and water'. The mop was actually a scrupulously clean hand mop of the type used to clean dishes and not the floor mop! I did suggest afterwards that Maggie might like to get some lemon scented/tasting soap. That didn't go down too well.

Moving down the 'to do' list, and the next task was record maintenance. Maggie needed to be lent on the couch in order to write the entries on her pro-forma. Every CEO has a pro-forma and clipboard, it goes with the territory.

While Mistress leaned over the couch with her bottom in the air and with her skirt raised, making notes and asking questions, I was instructed to look after one of the more valuable company assets, and to put my tongue to work licking Maggie’s ass-hole clean. Maggie asked the questions: Full name? Weight? Height? Sexual preferences? which I thought a little odd with my nose and tongue cleaning away so far up her asshole. I answered in between cleaning and I thought the CEO allowed herself a little self indulgence as there were absolutely loads of questions, some of the later ones appeared a little 'spur of the moment' whilst I was ordered to continue my ass licking and cleaning.

Even though I say so myself, I think I am now an accomplished ass-licker although I must admit none of my previous bosses took it quite so literally.  Perhaps a little more self indulgence by Maggie? Mistress secured the facial dildo across my mouth, adjusted herself on the couch, removed the thin red line and . . . well er . . . lets just say that my CEO showed me a hole that needed fixing.
Asset health checks were next on the agenda and Maggie undertook the routine procedures to ensure her slave was up to scratch; thermometer, stethoscope, blood pressure, ball squeezing etc and once satisfied that I had been looking after her property externally I was to receive an internal examination. Not a simple finger in the bum hole but a full blown rectal probe.

To help with ease of entry, Mistress gave me several long whiffs of one of the variety of inhalers that I have previously requested and used. 'Deep breaths' were whispered into my ear and I complied. Long deep inhalation with Maggie administering via the halothane inhalation mask that frequently appears to be set up in the White Room. I could feel the warmth as Maggie lent over to secure the mask. A warm hearted CEO. That must be a first, but then again this particular CEO introduces her slave to new experiences all the time.

Speaking of warm hearted, despite the fact I was in my 'spring rubber' I was still generating a lot of heat inside and the drawback of wearing rubber shorts is that the sweat has an easy route down the leg and onto the floor. This provided a timely warning to other slaves if you are wearing latex socks in the Clinic. Sweat on the floor can make it slippery. The CEO is aware of this but you have the corporate Health and Safety responsibility as well.

To replace these fluids, Mistress firstly took a drink of cool water and dribbled it straight into my mouth followed by Mistresses own contribution of a little spittle. Then as an added bonus, produced a funnel full of pee and allowed me to drink it through the attached tube and teat. This was obviously an unplanned treat for one of her workers as normally Maggie is drinking all through session to top up her own fluid levels. Full marks to Mistresses innovation as it would be impossible for me to take the fluid normally being strapped to the couch.

Once the inhaler had time to work and loosen my anal muscles, Mistress proceeded to give me a most pleasant and prolonged internal examination. First I felt her glove slide in opening me up and making way for the purple strap on, the one with the slightly upturned end, for greater sensitivity. The final part of the asset check; to ensure Maggie’s cock and balls were functioning correctly. Some firm HOM (hand over mouth) smothering, a promise from Mistress that her hand will stay there until I perform, plus a little product manipulation and . . . Yes her cock and balls definitely function as you would expect for organs that have been so stimulated.

Management style hasn't changed over the many years. You have to be good at licking boots, do as you are told without question, led around by the nose, develop the skills of being a good ass-licker and then be screwed by the boss. What has changed is the standard of CEO, mine is now in a different league to other mere mortals and now I am thoroughly enjoying all these with my CEO and have no intention whatsoever of changing ownership.

No comments: