Friday 18 November 2016

Wine and Roses

I barely had time to offer the bottle of wine as an apology to Mistress Maggie and her husband for patiently rehabilitating me following my visit to the piercing salon, and the roses to Mistress for, well, just being my perfect Mistress and friend, when I was quickly quietened and those were my last mutterings for quite a while.

On went a close fitting black latex mask, leather lead to my collar and crucially, the inflatable gag that took a couple of pumps to quieten me completely. Only then was I allowed to hang up my coat and follow Mistress up the stairs. I had not experienced such a rapid introduction to rubber before we ascended to the Playroom and I must admit it immediately focusses a slave as to why you are there: To serve your Mistress.

'. . . Your striking rubber Dominatrix will be taking full control of you, one step at a time, in a very rubbery and sensual way. . .' Mistresses words in her calling notice were certainly accurate so far and I knew I was going to experience another thrill filled session with my owner.

My catsuit was laid out on the bed to warm and my butt-plug placed on the desk as commanded, then off to the bathroom to return in stockings and gloves as fast as I could. The latex mask and gag were to remain in situ keeping my mouth effectively sealed, which made me wonder how I would perform my mandatory shoe worship. I needn't have been concerned, because once back in the Playroom the gag was stripped away and I was once more on the ground paying homage at Mistresses nice rubber ankle boots.

The rubber catsuit had reached just the right temperature to slip into and Mistress helped with the fitting and zipping, a little wiggling to make sure everything had settled in place then my hands were raised and secured to the gantry with rope. Out came the can of Mr Sheen ready for polishing her rubber slave; all I could do was hang around and ‘close your eyes slave’. I felt the touch of the cool spray settling on my latex followed by the movements of Maggie’s smooth polishing actions. The cloth was covering every inch, sometimes lingering on a stubborn dull spot. There must have been a good few dull spots in my groin area as the polishing cloth returned there three times to achieve the perfect shine.

The bondage Plank had been unobtrusively resting against the Playroom wall but was rudely awakened when I was instructed to screw the legs on it and prepare it for business; job done in a jiffy and the Plank placed across the Playroom.

Maggie announced that the postman had called and brought the special ingredient needed for her bondage today; several rolls of red PVC tape, the type that sticks to itself but not the latex. Did I mention that my Mistress thinks of everything? Windings of the red tape were pulled tight round my waist and more around my mouth before I was told to lie on the bondage Plank and await my restraint.  

Wrist and ankle cuffs were used to secure me along the full length of the Plank and there I stayed. Comfortably secured to the rings at top and bottom I was able to lie back and take in the magnificent spectacle of my Mistress in her black and transparent latex costume, complete with a latex hood with a single long blonde ponytail. She moved lithely round the Plank like a black panther about to pounce on her prey. I could have sworn that last time I saw my Mistress without her latex hood that she had the most striking raven black hair. . . oh well, I know I hallucinate in the presence of my owner.

Maggie chose to add an extra red element to her helpless slave, as promised in her calling mail it was a rubbery one in the form of a striking cock and ball sheath. Maggie said that it had a small hole at the tip that would be used for examining her property later. The latex sheath was secured in place with an ox-balls band and boy, did my cock and balls feel good being restricted in the tight latex. However, that self same red sheath eventually went on to play a major part in my staying power or, more precisely, lack of.

What can a slave do in this situation? One thing you can't do is talk and another is actively participate in licking your Mistresses latex panties as she majestically queens you. Maggie had eased herself onto the Plank with her bottom directly over my face. Try as I might I just couldn't wriggle my tongue through the red tape gag which meant the small nostril holes in the mask were my only source of breath in those luxurious, rare moments when air was briefly made available. I was subjected to that delightful feeling of being completely smothered as Maggie placed her latex covered bottom this way and that way, and pausing in the knowledge that I was safely and helplessly sealed in her airtight world. A thought wafted through me that my Mistress was ‘taking full control of her slave in a very rubbery and sensual way’ but I still couldn't wiggle my way through all that red tape!

After a far too short period of worshipping under my Ruler, it was time for more bondage. We tidied away the Plank and Maggie set about applying more red tape to arms and legs. This wasn't her normal tight application, in fact initially I thought Mistress was losing her touch. With my arms taped behind me and my ankles taped together I was still able to move both a little, and I thought that won’t keep me still for long. The wrapping, of course wasn't meant to fully restrain her slave, but merely impede my movements. With that beautifully innocent smile Maggie sent me hobbling off to the Clinic to retrieve a large plastic box. Now I could understand why the bindings weren’t tightened, but still very effective at hampering my progress. I could only take very short, ungainly steps and my arms had to be contorted to even reach the Playroom door handle. Being tall helped and although restrained, I had only a little trouble flicking the door open and waddling the short distance to the Clinic.

I think Mistress was surprised and even a little disappointed at how easily I seemed to accomplished the task. I even went back to close the Playroom door after dropping the box on the bed. That made Mistress more determined to give her smart Alec slave a far more challenging task that I really would struggle to complete. Another stripe of the red tape was positioned over my eyes creating an almost airtight blindfold and seal. Whilst still hobbling about wearing the arm and leg bindings I was told to locate the butt-plug from where I had deposited it earlier. Hmmm! I knew where I had put it when I came in but I was not helped by Maggie spinning me round and total disorientating her slave. I fumbled around trying to get my bearings and became concerned that I could do serious damage to items in the Playroom with my stumbling about.

It was then that the problem with the tight ox-ball and sheath started to creep up on me. It started with a slight ache in my groin and the pain in my cock and balls gradually increased as I carried on with 'hunt the butt-plug’. Anyway, as I fumbled around, one step at a time, feeling for the plug, seeing only the mist of red light through the blindfold, I just stopped dead needing to concentrate all my efforts on breathing and keeping the growing ache in cock and balls under control. Mistress saw that I was struggling and the tape gag was removed so I could talk and tell her how uncomfortable I was feeling. The hunting game was abandoned and the cock sheath removed.

After all that, the butt-plug wasn't missing at all, it was on the table exactly where it had been all the time. Maggie lubed it up and slid it into a position where I would definitely not misplace it again, she whispered how important the asshole stretching was, as bigger and wider things destined for the same space were looming on the horizon!

I felt a little more dressed with my plug in place as Mistress sat me down on her throne and set about attaching the ballet boots to her slave. Ah! That was what was in the box I had retrieved from the Clinic. The red taping was applied tighter and much more precisely this time, and a final wrap had me secured to the chair. I was left to stew like that, unable to stand, see or talk and told in no uncertain terms that I was a wimp and probably needed my balls removing so that I would fit into the sheath in future!

Luckily, Mistress did not immediately turn my balls into obsolete little round things, instead she decided I was going to have my head turned into an obsolete big round thing. My latex hood was carefully unzipped and taken away making way for the inflatable pewter latex hood, its little breathing pipe carefully positioned in my mouth and then the chlorinated rubber hood pulled over my head and finally, the bulb attached ready for inflation. I have worn the hood before on around half a dozen occasions and thought I had experienced its maximum inflation: None of it. Today it was. 'A few more pumps slave’, then what sounded like rain on a tight umbrella as Maggie teased her slave by drumming her finger nails on the tightening ball 'Just a few more pumps.' On each occasion my hearing became that bit more muffled until it was barely audible when Mistress once more insisted Just a few more. . .’ I could however hear, very loud and very clear the results of those few pumps, hisss, hisss hisss went the cavity inside my balloon as my head was grasped, vice-like in the clinging rubber sheath and Just a few more. . .’

When the pumping stopped and the pewter hood had reached full inflation it received a high gloss latex shine. This made another interesting sound as Mistress sprayed it on and rubbed it in. I was surprised that the fine spray actually sounded so loud inside my own little world. The tightness and restriction of the balloon is actually quite serene and gave me a feeling of both security and that wonderful sense of total commitment to, and ownership by my Mistress as I sat there enjoying the isolation, occasionally catching a glimpse of the top of Maggie's head as she came round the front and stroked my ballooning head, slowly drawing her fingernails along the taught rubber.

With the inflatable hood so pumped up, both movement and field of vision are severely restricted and you start to concentrate on retaining the breathing tube and relaxing. Shame on me, until I saw this photo I wasn't aware that the most magnificent pair of breasts a slave could ever wish to see were only inches away from my right cheek. Not a lot I could have done in any case apart from blowing my appreciation down my mouth tube.

I mentioned earlier that Mistress had threatened to remove my balls to help fit me into the sheath. I really am pleased to report that so far I am still in possession of her balls. The nearest we came to a de-nutting was Mistress applying a piece of rope around them to keep my balls neatly out of the way while she played with and stimulated my rear. However, my breath needed controlling first and Maggie set up her gas station with a re-breather bag, using a long corrugated hose to connect me to the system. A lengthy period of rubbery re-breathing followed whilst Maggie took plenty of time seductively explaining to her slave how she intended to stretch my asshole.

First she proudly displayed what looked like a butt-plug, about the same size as my own. She wanted me to see what it looked like with some added air and pumped it up with five squeezes of the pump. It looked large, round and fist sized, but I was re-assured that it would be made very slippery and would slide in easily. It was only when it was pumped up inside that I would receive the full fist benefit. Then, as its inbuilt vibrator was turned on so I could see what kind of buzz I would be receiving, I knew it was considerably different from the passive little plug I was currently wearing.

Maggie said, ‘A new butt plug has been ordered for you slave and you really do need to be prepared’. Mistress added a further five pumps to her rubber inflatable and demonstrated its increased size before my gas mask covered eyes.

Oh look what another five pumps can do, that will really fill your arse. When I have nicely inserted this plug in your bum I am going to pump it just like this’.

A condom was used on it and masses of lubrication massaged into it, the next thing I knew it was up my bum just as described, receiving the full buzzing jack-hammer effect throughout this part of my training. Even with the full ten pumps it wasn't particularly uncomfortable and, in any case it was what Mistress wanted so it was fine.

The observant amongst you may have noticed a little extra silver attachment between my legs. I now have a permanent mark of ownership from my Mistress and I am proud to wear the guiche for her. Maggie was keen to check how our piercing was healing and pleased with her slave to say the least!

The piercing was fitted by a local professional piercer almost two weeks ago and we were all satisfied it had stopped bleeding when we left her salon, but I must have caught it somehow. It was worrying at first because the piercing refused to stop bleeding, Mistress looked after me all afternoon dabbing up the blood with clean towels and trying to stem the flow. Not gushing but persistent drip drip. It certainly didn't hurt but it did make a bloody mess. Note to self for future: If I have another piercing I must remember not to take the aspirin! Anyway it was a temporary hitch, piercing and slave are healing well and no doubt Mistress is developing further plans for her slave in that area.

Gradually Mistress and her rubber toys were exploring and controlling all parts of her property. First the sensory deprivation of the inflatable hood, then the sensory overload of the re-breathing and vibrating plug, and now Mistress wanted to sound out the situation concerning the innards of her cock and decided on an alternative approach with a few pieces of surgical steel as Mistress was keen to see how wide a sound could be accepted down her cock. Never any forcing, a good dollop of lube and if the cock is happy, the sound slithers in of its own accord. Due to my earlier mishap with the cock sheath, unfortunately my Mistress had to forego the pleasure of inserting her sounds into a red rubber clad cock, although there was some mention of liquid latex being a possible way of adding an extra bit of colour in that area; I shall have to wait to see. Interesting though, the concept of a liquid latex cock and balls.😁

The Pratt sounds were being used and each one going in perfectly, an incredible feeling as they slowly enter and find their way down the urethra. Today, the largest I achieved was a Pratt 25, the same as last time, and I suspect future sessions may concentrate on gently achieving a Pratt 26 and beyond.

Another thing I strongly sensed was when a fully inserted sound comes in contact with a fully inflated and vibrating jack-hammer anal plug, something is going to give and quite rapidly. I muttered to Mistress that I was on the verge of cumming and asked if I could and. . . everything stopped abruptly. ‘Only if and when I say, slave’. Oh the frustration, but Mistress had more fun planned as she removed the Pratt, deflated the plug to replace it with a much longer, hand held, inflatable dildo.

Once more I was given a guided tour of the dildo and what Maggie was going to do with it, I had to wait a little before the monster was finally inserted as Maggie was intent on a little fun for herself. My breathing hose was disconnected from the re-breather bag and attached to her own personal dildo. Maggie wasted no time in making it disappear up her skirt and using her dildo toy, a guiding hand from Mistress and I was told exactly where to hold it. I am always amazed at the dexterity of my Mistress; as I held her dildo in place, without any problem or hesitation, Mistress removed my vibrating butt-plug and replaced it with the long inflatable pole, my dildo was being inflated and retained with one of Maggie's hands, whilst her other hand had lubed up her cock and balls and started playing with my shaft.

I was left heaving in air via Maggie's dildo as it sunk deeper inside Mistress and there was only one outcome as Mistress Maggie gave her command. . . ‘You can cum now slave’, and I did.

I know I disappoint my Mistress; today it was the ache in cock and balls but I really do try my hardest to fulfil that part of my promise - To willingly do whatever Mistress asks, immediately and without question. I just wish the body could fulfil all that promise but at least the mind always complies. Funny how things change. When I was at work, the thought of red-tape gave me the heebie-jeebies, now . . . 😀

No comments: