Friday 19 May 2017

Routine slave Maintenance

There are regular periods in a slaves training when both Mistress and slave have to take stock of how much has been learnt, but more importantly how much, if any, the slave has slipped backwards. I am routinely examined by Mistress Maggie and on my previous visit to the Chambers she had spotted some wayward hairs around my cock and balls, not many but sufficient for a thorough maintenance check to be deemed a priority for this session. I had tried really hard to make sure that I was hairfree, spending a considerable amount of time with the razor in the hope of escaping Maggie’s keen eye and passing her scrupulous inspection.

Boots had to be polished first and I was directed to the ground where I completed my obligatory worship and cleaning of Mistresses footwear, working my tongue in long strokes, the way Mistress likes it, bringing her black latex ankle boots to a shine that would complement her striking full rubber outfit, then as instructed I followed Mistress into her White Room for my depilation exam.

The new grey couch was already prepared in a low position with its foot rest extension in place. All I could do was lay back on it and wait and hope that I was 'clean'. Of course, Maggie’s eyes turned out to be sharper than my razor and it didn't take long for a couple of stray hairs to be located. Out came the tweezers and out came the hairs. Mistress was now on a mission, telling me that I would be suitably punished for my slovenliness, but for the moment she decided to pluck me now and punish me later. Even more pubic hairs were found, grabbed and pulled before Mistress instructed me to turn onto my stomach and started defoliating my crack. I was ashamed at my hairiness and even worse, I have to live with Mistresses promise of punishment for it, which will happen at a later date.

Seven months ago I had my first piercing, a guiche. It has healed really well and has been stretched to a point where I am now able to wear quite heavy jewellery in the hole. Mistress had chosen a final, rather fetching piece of jewellery and successfully installed it in its rightful place today, right behind my balls where it frequently reminds me who owns this slave. Then it was briefly back into the Playroom to be inserted into my thick black latex suit before returning to the Clinic for more routine maintenance checks.

Maggie sealed my head in the white zip fronted latex mask and that’s how I stayed for the majority of my White Room workout. Mistress teasingly mentioned that this part of training would be followed with a little something that I had apparently requested in my previous blog!  I am increasingly wary about any comments I make in my blog as they have that wonderful habit of resurfacing once Mistress reads them.

Maggie clearly knows the effect the hood has on this slave, I love it for its snugness, comfort and its versatility. However, on the down side I can only gaze on at my Mistress through the little perforations, never getting a complete view of my owner. It must present a funny sight for Mistress, having my head go left and right, up and down in an attempt to see her moving around me. Perhaps that amusement is why Mistress likes this wonderful hood on her slave? No doubt, at some stage in the future, Mistress will just zip me up and leave me permanently in the dark.
As proved by being remiss with my shaving, Maggie said I could not be relied on to clean myself and would need to show me how a thorough cleaning is done - insides first. Mistress was stirring something in a jug which turned out to be a warm soap enema concoction, I was told to turn on my side to receive it and one litre was sent in to clean out my colon and held in place with an inflatable bung.

Next, my bladder was to be cleaned and Maggie completed a full sterile catheter procedure to drain my bladder of its contents, which were soon filling up a bag on the couch between my legs. She covered me with a latex sheet and gave me one of her wonderful smiles. . .’Don’t think I’ve finished with you yet slave, your lung function is to be tested as well’. . . and Maggie set off again to tidy all the medical waste from the Clinic.

I was unsure what a lung function test would comprise of, but now I had been filled and plugged and drained and clamped, the final part of my overhaul in the Clinic had arrived and it wouldn’t be long before I found out. Mistress produced a rebreather bag and gas mask and this time made sure I was able to appreciate the full extent of the apparatus by both explaining what it was and slowly displaying it to me through my little perforations until she was satisfied that I was fully aware of what was about to happen. I was to have the air inlet valve closed for 1 minute. The mask was fitted and time to inhale deeply. 1, 2, 3,

. . . 58, 59 and 60 and not a second longer. Mistress opened the valve and I took a large lungful of fresh air, heavily scented with latex as it passed through the opened rebreather valve. Maggie appeared pleased with the result, I was definitely pleased that I had passed and that I hadn't panicked; always trust your Mistress.

With the testing finished it was on to my special request. Intrigued as to what treat lay in-store, Maggie carefully guided me from the couch, allowed me a few moments to adjust to the catheter and severely inflated butt plug that was still sealing in the soapy solution, then ushered me back into the Playroom. Ah! that’s what my surprise was to be - a nice restful period in the rubber bondage sack that was now hanging limply from the ceiling ring in the centre of the room.

Maggie soon had me secured in it, with its straitjacket straps keeping my arms from flapping about and, once Mistress had manoeuvred me onto the latex bed, receiving a set of straps across my legs to keep them immobile as well.

I am owned by a truly wonderful Mistress. To have read my blog and decided that she would give her slave a special treat by leaving me to relax in latex bondage.

I must admit though, that whilst laying there thinking about my recent blogs I could not recall having eulogised about such a fantasy. Yet I must have done because Mistress is always right, or perhaps she knows her property well and knows which buttons to press and which straps to tighten?

Frequently I misread my Mistresses intentions. All this luxury, the warmth radiating through the layers of thick latex, the gentle touch as my Mistress stroked my latex enclosed head; still wearing that nice white latex hood now zipped closed, were only the precursor to the treat Mistress had planned for her slave. She leant forward and said. ’You wished for this in your previous blog’.

I felt the centre zip of the bondage sack slowly being opened and Mistress set to work on the real purpose of all this preparation and the fulfilment of my wish. It struck me what was about to happen as I heard that distinct sound of tape being removed from a roll, and moments later felt that tape being attached round cock and balls. It turns out that Mistress had read the following words in the last blog :-


Careful placement of more tape resulted in a complete cocoon, and you will notice that the binding was made to integrate my catheter into the homogeneous blob which was once my Mistresses cock and balls.

I can't begin to say how both exciting and frustrating it felt as Mistress straddled and stroked my stump still wearing that luxurious latex outfit. One thing is certain, even with her cock and balls severely bandaged, I am still a red blooded slave and still haven't yet learnt that I must control myself no matter what. When my genitals were finally untaped, it certainly was a relief that Mistress had already removed all the hairs round her property.

And finally, a word of caution to anyone wishing to vent a very soapy enema. After I had been extracted from my bondage and layers of latex, I was sent to the bathroom to sort out my full soapy bowels. I made the mistake of deflating the plug and attempting to remove the bulb without relieving the pressure that had built up. It would have been far more sensible to unplug the central tube first and let the pressure out in a more controlled manner, rather than a Hiroshima style explosion! - Consequently, Mistress Maggie had me spend quite a while thoroughly cleaning and disinfecting the results!

No comments: