Friday 30 June 2017

Pampering for Mistress

I have just experienced an excellent and relaxing session with Mistress Maggie. Today was all about pampering my owner after a long and arduous couple of weeks for her, and what a surprise was in store for her slave. It had been a while since Maggie had been shopping at Cathouse and she decided it could be her treat for the day, while for me it meant a trip back to Yorkshire and a session that was virtually pain free! Yes, I know I shouldn't say something that can so easily be reversed, but today turned out to be two friends enjoying a drive across the Pennines and enjoying each others company.

There was never any doubt about who was in charge; Maggie is always that, but of course, I wouldn't be one of Mistress Maggie's slaves if I didn’t expect some of the unexpected and Maggie wanted to gently remind me that I would still be under training and close scrutiny all the time we were out. ’Trousers down. Bend over the horse slave’ and I was duly fitted with the pair of Kegel balls and wired to the remote receiver that Maggie carefully attached to my belt, in full blinking view to those in the know. Mistress carried out a few tests to ensure the Kegels were working and to established what remote control levels she could safely deploy, and I detected a note of pleasant surprise as she gradually ramped up the volume into the red zone of her control box before I began wincing and twitching.

The second surprise was a leather cock and ball collar to which Maggie attached one of her playroom leads. I was given a thorough walking workout on it to make sure that it was on tight enough, before she announced that a new lead would be more of an adventure and that we could pick one up just round the corner. ‘Looks like I will have to fiddle inside your Y-fronts to attach the new lead’ she laughed. I smiled in anticipation of my Mistress with her hand on her cock and balls attempting to attach a lead in public. Wow that will be a buzz!

We left, to all appearances two good friends going for a day shopping, but I quickly received my first training reminder. ‘In here slave’, as Maggie directed me into the local pet shop. We navigated to the section containing retractable dog leads, all displayed inside a lock up security cabinet, and were quickly joined by a charming and very professional salesman. We were discussing the retractable leads; small, medium or large dog size when the salesman innocently looked round for the pooch and asked ‘What size dog do you have?’ Without batting an eyelid, Mistress nonchalantly motioned at me and said ‘It’s for him. I'll need a discreet model, something small, and black please’. The gentleman barely flinched and I thought I had better go along with this and asked about the amount of lead that was left dangling when fully retracted. For those in the know it’s about 12", but I had to say something. We paid and on request, the gentleman kindly took it from its plastic carton so we could use it immediately. I must admit, much to my relief, Mistress made no attempt to attach the lead to either my slave collar or cock collar as we headed back to the car. Once again, I say thank you to that salesman for being a true professional, although I bet he had a tale to tell at tea time.

The journey across the Pennines to Liversedge was pleasant, talk and laughter interspersed with an incredibly sexy crackle from Mistresses black PVC mac. If you have never experienced that crackle and creak of a sexy woman gently moving in a PVC mac, be warned, it can be most distracting and I had promised Maggie's husband that I would take extra special care of my VIP. I concentrated hard on my driving, managing a sideways admiring glance at my shiny stunning owner whenever it was safe to do so. Thank goodness for red traffic lights. I am certain Mistress knows the pronounced effect she always has on me!

Outside Cathouse I half expected to have our new lead attached and be led into the shop, but no. I think my Mistress was far too excited about examining the superb range of leather and latex hoods, dresses, corsets, stocking etc to be bothered with dragging a slave dog around on a lead. Happy enough to turn on my power pack though and have it blinking away on my belt, clicking her remote control rather obviously every now and then.

I pottered around the shop whilst Mistress was occupied with the merchandise and then trying on a dildo harness that had caught her eye to ensure comfort and fit. As I continued to potter around and chat to Caroline the owner, an induced stiffness began happening in my trousers. It was obvious that Mistress was up to mischief behind the dressing room curtain, because the signal to my Kegel balls was slowly creeping up into the very active red zone. Caroline is easy to talk to, but not wanting to make her concerned I had to try really hard to control my wincing.

Maggie had decided that she liked the harness but I could see she was a little perplexed about the ring size as it would only take a smaller size dildo. As I listened intently, I had one of those very rare lightbulb moments and suggested my idea to both Caroline and Mistress. After a little more discussion the craftsman was called, and yes, it was feasible to have detachable rings. I felt pleased to have helped but quickly reminded that my Mistress is in charge with another burst in the red zone.

Maggie ordered the latex strap-on harness with the interchangeable rings and a pair of custom made stockings. Some fingerless latex gloves were spotted and their purchase eagerly made. I was delighted that Mistress was able to wear them immediately as a memento of yet another excellent trip to an excellent fetish manufacturer.

On our return journey a hiccup with my monitoring the satnav had me taking a slight deviation which meant we missed our quiet coffee stop where last time Maggie had expertly bagged me in the car park. M62 Westbound at 16:00 on a Friday is a nightmare and the journey took far longer than either of us hoped. Conscious that Mistress would appreciate a light snack and a coffee, we stopped at Birch Services and out popped the retractable dog lead from Maggie’s handbag. I was denied the pleasure of having Mistress fiddling in my pants to attach my lead and was told to clip it on myself. The leather cock and ball strap had remained firmly in place, allowing Mistress to walk me confidently to our destination along the grassy verge around the perimeter of the car park, then towards the entrance to the services with me led by a lead emerging from the flies of my pants. I admit I was a little relieved when Maggie handed me the lead at the entrance and said to stick the handle in my pocket.

We sat, had a coffee and shared a hot sausage sandwich, Maggie in that very sexy coat, me trying my hardest not to get an obvious erection at the sight and sound of my beautiful owner and talked and laughed a lot more. Because of the congestion, Mistress realised there would be no time for Playroom activities when we returned to Preston. Quietly she leant forward and reminded me that she controls if and when I can cum and now might be a nice time to do so. She instructed me to walk to the toilets and I had ten minutes to bring myself off before the Kegels, which were currently feeding my ass with some particularly nice sensations, would be once again pushed into the red zone. As it happened it only took a few minutes, what with the accumulated stimulus of that crinkly mac, the earlier Kegel red zoning, the excellent time round Cathouse, being led to the services by my cock collar, but above all being in the wonderfully relaxed company of my owner and good friend. Then the embarrassing realisation that I had picked the cubicle with no toilet paper!

Once more, Mistress Maggie had introduced new, unimagined experiences for me to serve her with. I have never had a dog lead attached to my cock before and I certainly have never been sent to public toilets to masturbate before. Of course there was never any chance of my refusing. Mistress and I both knew that. The outcome was inevitable. And yes of course I thoroughly washed my hands as Mistress is a stickler for good hygiene.

One interesting fact as we returned to the Playroom to de-Kegel, Maggie commented on how sensible my Y-fronts were if I were to have the collar and lead attached again. I got the impression from the gleam in her eyes that if I am told to wear Y-fronts I’m in for some very interesting walkies. I am a really fortunate slave that after 125 sessions I believe my Mistress can trust me not to disgrace myself or more importantly, embarrass my owner, and that is partly what my extensive training has been about. Most importantly, I think Mistress Maggie enjoyed being pampered on our shopping trip.

No comments: