Friday 31 August 2018

Sesquicentennial - Better and Better

When I first had the privilege of attending Mistress Maggie some six and a bit years ago I had no inkling of the fantastic heights that she would take me to and I really didn't think I would be fortunate to reach 150 sessions. After a few dozen or so (if I was lucky) I anticipated Mistress would lose interest in her tall, somewhat overweight slave. Initially I had expressed an interest in rubber bondage and perhaps a little anal play, other than that I really was naive as to what delights an exceptionally good Mistress could introduce me to. Yet here we are, celebrating this milestone in style with a lot of rubber, a lot of anal play, quite a few shocks from the electrics including the bonus of an electrifying sound deeply embedded where good sounds should be, deep inside and largely out of sight. I have travelled a long way and I hope and suspect Mistress has many more highways and byways to guide us down.

Stepping swiftly through the obligatory preliminaries; the worship was slow and sensuous and a thrill I have described in great detail in many of my earlier blogs, on with my heavy weight latex catsuit and ushered into the Clinic where I was told to kneel with my face through the opening at the back of the chair. That opening conveniently accommodated the anaesthetic mask that was strapped to my head, ensuring I breath in any aromatic medicine my gloved rubber nurse may deem necessary.

Mistress declared that she had lost something, and as I had been fortunate enough to attend the previous week she was wondering if I had secreted the item somewhere on or in my person. She had looked everywhere in the intervening week, so the only logical conclusion was that her slave must have hidden the item in one of my frequent mischievous moments.

Oiled and lubed, Mistress was only millimetres away from being able to insert her rubber hand in my back passage, but my muscles just wouldn't quite relax to allow her hand inside to do a full reconnaissance of where the missing item may be hiding. Nope, I am just not quite stretched for a fisting yet, but undeterred Mistress inserted an inflated butt bung to aid the stretching and said that as the item was still missing we shall persist in the future until such a time as she can have a proper rummage. I did fleetingly think that perhaps Mistress wants her slave to be a proper puppet and wondered what Sooty and Sweep felt like with their owners hand up their bums.

It won't be too long before I can accept Mistresses hand fully up my backside, so watch this space! A few more breaths of the aromas. . . maybe more relaxation on my part. . . perhaps a little more lube? Who knows, but I can feel that day coming shortly.

Of course the result of all the stretching and lube was that when Mistress inserted my butt plug it went in so easily I hardly noticed its presence. So much so that it dropped right out again. A clear and recognisable sign that the new butt plug that I once considered huge is now 'ordinary’. It fills the cavity but with little stretching required.

Anyway, after a nervous titter from me and an ordinary titter from Maggie the solution was obvious, zip it away inside my thick latex catsuit and forget it for the rest of the session. That worked. The plug stayed put in its secure, dark and rubbery location.

It was a relatively easy operation to fit me inside the thick white latex body bag, although care was required to make sure my arms slid into the internal pockets and I was lying comfortably in the middle of the bag, so when Mistress finally zipped and strapped me inside I was in the best possible position, and more importantly, prepared for a lengthy session of rubber restriction and fun.

An essay in style and beauty
A little judicious fiddling with the crotch zip of the bag and a little harder fiddling with the zippers on my catsuit underneath made it possible for Mistress to bring out my cock and balls. From inside the double hood which Maggie had chosen for me to wear, I occasionally got the faintest of glimpses of my beautiful Mistress through the eye perforations, but there was nothing I could have done, even if I wanted to, to prevent her firstly playing with my exposed genitals then re-covering them in a tight black latex sheath. I must say I  love being in such a totally rubberised position for my Mistress and although I can't move much, my role is to lay as still as possible so Maggie can perform her magic. I know she enjoys her session more when her plans are not interrupted by unruly or wimpish slaves. I also get the distinct impression that Mistress also likes the situation of a totally restrained rubberised plaything.

Interspersed with the intricate work of latexing my cock and balls, Mistress allowed me more puffs of the rather pleasant aromas that she knows I like. We have tried out a few and know which brands do a reliable job of delivering the appropriate sensations. Happy with the batch used today I could easily relax and allow Maggie the freedom to finally get the sheaths on without any problems.

I don't think I mentioned how stunning Mistress looked when she ushered me into the Chambers: a wonderful essay in the Beauty of The Dominatrix. I could have stayed rubbered up in her presence for hours. Come to think of it I would stay there for as long as my Mistress wished as there is no possibility for escape.

Those who regularly follow my blog will realise that Mistress doesn't allow her slaves to remain in the state of Nirvana for too long, as that could mean far too much peace, tranquillity and enjoyment for her subject, whose sole purpose after all is to please my owner an not myself. I think I arrived in that mythical state momentarily before Mistress sought to stretch my horizons. Well actually, she wanted to stretch my balls - quite a lot.

I have never been formally introduced to Maggie’s gleaming piece of ball stretching equipment, and this picture is the first visible reference to associate with what was initially a most pleasant experience as Maggie attached its mountings between cock and scrotum.

At this point I was relaxed, happy, comfortable and pleasantly warm. I was being sorted out by the best possible Mistress a slave could want and I do believe I was closer to that idyllic transcendental state. A turn of the screw, another whiff of aroma, some beautiful soothing words from Mistress followed by a few more turns of the screw had me returning to reality.

That familiar ache in the balls started to creep in as they began to lose proximity to my cock, but still there was nothing I would wish to do to alter the situation. Of course there was something I could do to help Mistress in the next stage and did so by holding myself absolutely rigid inside the sheath whilst she attached her metal stretching device to the scaffolding erected at the base of the couch. Soon my already stretched balls were being further stretched by the addition of ropes and weights over the pulleys. Actually, once Mistress administered more of her medicinal intoxicating aroma through her anaesthetic breathplay setup, I had time to absorb the ache and I was starting to feel in the zone once more. Hmmm! Another confession that Mistress will no doubt seek to exploit!

A few more weights, a little more kindness from my Mistress, a few strokes to my sheathed cock and balls and I was floating in that space between ache and ecstasy. My mind was fully alert, as was my body although severely restrained. My thoughts were free to dwell on how lucky I am and I drifted back over the previous 150 sessions as I frequently do when I am in this relaxed state.

December 2013, our fiftieth anniversary session, Mistress and her husband John took me out for lunch in a wheelchair. . . Maggie fed me sausages. . . lucky day Friday 13th. . .

In between the stretching, my mind drifted forward to our hundredth anniversary. . .  Hugely inflated balls. . . my portrait captured and now displayed for all to see on the Chambers wall. . . tea making and serving Maggie's friends. . . precise instructions so as not to embarrass my Mistress. . .  Now, back to the present, I feel at home and honoured that Mistress and her husband had spent so much time in the previous anniversary preparations.

We had already agreed before this session that Maggie would not be making quite such elaborate plans for the sesquicentennial, yet my Mistress possesses a remarkable natural ability to make every session electrifyingly special.

Despite the tightness of the white latex hood and the fact that Maggie occasionally zipped the front flaps shut, I could still hear sounds reasonably well, and I detected the familiar sound of Maggie ripping open one of her sterile packages and heard her announce that I was to receive a sound. Not just a sound but a sparkling sound.

Even with the copious lube there was still too much resistance to the number 8. Maggie never forces such issues, if it wont slide in under its own weight it is immediately removed. Not so with the number 7. That one was happy to slide in all the way and once more I experienced that little shudder of delight as it plumbed the depths. That little shudder turned into a steady, or more specifically a constantly varying charge, as Maggie played with the buttons on the e-stim. Maggie certainly knows which buttons to press with this slave!

Only to the edge but no further. Mistress kept me moaning for quite a while but those few moments to force a climax were denied. I was frustrated but I knew Mistress is in control. That wasn't quite the end of this latest milestone session. No celebration is complete without a celebratory drink and this 150th session was no exception. Mistress wheeled her IV stand closer, attached a funnel and feeding tube and decanted a good quantity of fresh house wine. Needless to say I consumed all of it, perhaps a little selfish I know, but a good quantity of Maggie Nouveau is the best possible drink a slave could wish for.

And what for the future? Mistress Maggie willing, I will eventually be reporting on our 200th session, but I would like to thank my owner from the bottom of my heart for giving me so many happy memories already in my slave life.


But we still haven't found what we were looking for.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks slave for your blog ...

it sound great and looks very interesting to see what happens with you and Mistress Maggie

jo nep said...

Thank you for your comment. It is really appreciated and I apologise for the delay in responding.

I hope you have been able to continue reading the Blog because I have been thoroughly enjoying three months of superb servitude since then. You will have the opportunity to continue reading the blogs for the next twelve months and beyond but that all depends on my ability to keep my Mistress interested in an ageing chubby but very loyal and devoted slave