Friday 18 January 2019

Under Her Sole

I have been privileged on quite a few occasions to be able to worship Mistress Maggie's long red, thigh length vinyl boots and today was going to be another of those lucky days. I was met in the doorway by nurse Maggie, where in the dim light of a wet Friday afternoon it was hard to view the detailed components of her fantastic uniform, and at a glance she appeared to be swinging what looked like a length of bungee cord, but her bright red shiny boots stood out like a beacon in the hall. It is always a thrill when I see Maggie for my training and today, because it was raining, I’d been given permission to arrive in my new latex mackintosh.

As Mistress beckoned me to follow and turned to glide up the stairs in a way that only she can achieve, I realised that the back of her latex skirt was absent, revealing the clear latex of the piss pants she wore underneath. That which I had believed was a bungee cord was in fact the latex feeding tube, making it an almost certainty that I would not be going to dehydrate during my training today.

Changed out of my outdoor gear and wearing only my latex socks, gloves and slave collar I knelt on the ground ready for Mistresses next command. When Mistress indicated I should do so, I started cleaning her long red boots. I have experienced this same delight quite recently and the thrill was no way diminished as once more I started moving my tongue in long, slow worship. In fact my cleaning duty was somewhat enhanced once Maggie had produced an aroma soaked towel and held it firmly over my mouth and nose. The gentle effect of the aroma vapours made those long slow licks and kisses even more profound and I found myself just hugging the boots and gazing up at Maggie.

With a flourish of the crop Mistress ordered me onto my back, looking up at the empty piss bag between her legs. She explained that as we would be going into the Clinic it was important to maintain the clean environment and that the boots needed to be satisfactorily sanitised, particularly their soles. I tried to lick clean the soles and heels but my efforts were not sufficient to meet Maggie's requirements and therefore she chose to clean them by scraping them across my chest. This is the first time I have officially been designated as a doormat and another step forward in my training, however, I wasn't expecting the pain that followed. I had already discovered that her beautiful boots had treads on their soles and heels akin to a set of off road tyres. Deep, well formed treads giving plenty of grip.

Liquid refreshment slave?
Mistress first wiped the soles of the boots down my chest, then with obvious delight placed her heels on my upper chest and pressing quite hard began rotating them. 'Stop whinging slave' and another quick crop. The real pain came as Mistress placed her chunky heels directly on each nipple and rotated them. Because the buds of my nipples were nestled in the squared treads of her soles the twisting was really torturous; it felt like my nipples were being unscrewed.

I made that same comment to Mistress, which only warranted her short unsympathetic reply. ‘Don't be stupid slave. You can't unscrew nipples’. The upside of the heavily grooved soles is that Mistress is unlikely to slip on wet floors or ice; one less worry for this slave. The downside of course is when being used as a doormat, the dark side of the sole is just that, with hidden painful secrets.

I was prepared for rubber clinic activities and my butt plug and rubber suit fitting was achieved in record time, in fact the plug had the easiest passage ever. My rubber clad body was soon embraced in a leather harness, and in a hooded state I was secured on the low spanking stool with an inflatable gag pushed into my mouth and Mistress’ piss tube securely attached to it. I was just at the right position to view her amber nectar as it gradually filled the rubber bladder. It is a mesmerising sight to look at Maggie, watch the piss pants begin to bulge and see the gleam in her eyes.

This was to be the first part of my re-energising after the Christmas and New Year excesses. Mistress deemed a full bladder of fresh pee suitable to do the trick and once the tap was opened I had no difficulty consuming every last drop. It might be wishful thinking but I got the impression that Maggie was rather pleased with my efforts, as she turned the tap off and tucked her tube back into her waistband she mentioned that there would be more pee for me later. Feeling suitably hydrated with this earthy part of my training it was time to move on to the windier parts of reinvigoration.

We moved to the clinic for what turned out to be a lengthy spell of airplay. Maggie produced a piece of equipment in the form of a double rebreather mask. Generally my breathing was reasonably relaxed while wearing it, if I needed to breathe fresh air my nostril holes allowed for that, and in the spirit of things and knowing Mistress wanted me to get the full rubber flavour of the experience, I tried to continually use the bags. No surreptitious sniffs from the nose, just a genuine attempt to please my Mistress by using the bags to their maximum.

However, the full double rebreathing experience happened whenever Mistress moved in close, using a clamp on my nostrils and placing her fingers over the safety holes, her actions resulting in a very pleasant pair of full airbags. I always wondered what a rubber covered hamster with a mouth full of nuts looked like. Well I have a good idea now! Of course I had no such problems with my nuts as they were safely secured in the ring of the body harness.

Not quite finished with the air intakes, Mistress fitted me with one of her Russian gas masks, a ‘monkey mask’ I think. It had small eyes and was Russian looking! I was also given headphones and the familiar hiss drowned out all other sound. I could see Mistress through the small apertures and her beautiful mouth was moving, so I knew she was attempting to communicate but ... hisssssss drowned it all out. I was also connected to the clinics’ gas station with a gas mask hose and was soon receiving some welcome puffs of aroma, but sadly the Russian mask was short lived because it put too much pressure on the bridge of my nose and I had to beg to have it removed. It wasn’t a problem, Mistress replaced the mask with the trusty anaesthetic hood, and this time I enjoyed unencumbered aromas and was also reintroduced to Nurse Maggie’s melodic tones as the hissing headphones were omitted.

Returning to her earlier promise that there would be more pee for me later, Maggie lowered the couch in preparation for treating her slave to a second helping. With the drinking tube inserted through my anaesthetic mask the liquid refreshment was allowed to flow and once more I consumed every last drop. Slightly stronger in taste than the first brew with definite highlights of ‘essence of Mistress’ and another enjoyable vintage.

If it wasn't for my feeding tube filling my mouth I’m certain I would have complained about the teasing I had to endure. The frustration of seeing a beautiful woman fondling her latex covered breasts, suggestively aiming them into my field of vision and doing the same with the piss bladder really shows the sadistic side of my Mistress. With my arms firmly attached to the couch and wrists manacled, all I could do was keep drinking, stare at Mistress with a frustrated frown and dwell on what a fortunate slave I am.

I did mention that my nuts were safely away, but after an hour or so of very pleasant re-breathing and rehydration it was time to move to the fiery part of my re-acclimatisation, and Maggie would be fully exploiting my nuts in her plans to turn up the heat. My cock and balls were introduced to the electro torture board, a device designed and created by Maggie and her husband and which would serve equally well as an effective electric grill! Sometimes I wonder how they both have such a flair for the unusual!

Actually, no regrets whatsoever. Their many innovative and unique creations are always of 'interest' to this slave and I really welcome their inventiveness. The torture board allows for electrodes to be attached to your cock and balls in many combinations, to produce varying stimuli whist simultaneously being compressed, but first you have to be fitted to the board. The bottom and top plates both fit easily, making a sandwich out of your vulnerable bits. Wing nuts and bolts are then added and tightened. When Mistress started tightening the wing nuts I knew something 'special' was about to happen. I was asked if the pressure was acceptable and was instructed to let Mistress know when my balls started feeling uncomfortably compressed. At that point Maggie stopped her nut turning, or halted may be a more accurate word, as once I had acclimatised a couple more turns were inevitable.

Reattached to the gas station I was being pumped with aromas again and it was time for Mistress Maggie to turn on her electric circuitry. The sensations across my groin were absolutely spectacular. My balls felt as though they were being squeezed and released. A similar sensation to when Maggie had tightened the wing nuts, but repeating in a constant cycle; squeeze, release, squeeze, release. . . I am not sure why, but when the compressed feeling in my balls was coupled with a variable throb along the length of my shaft the result was . . . unusual! Both electric sensations on their own were wonderful, but when you combine cock and balls you don’t know if you are coming or going.

My only regret is that I had to ask for the gas mask to be removed. If Mistress allows me to repeat the experience, I will ensure that it is more comfortably placed and not over the bridge of my nose and for that I apologise if I have spoiled her enjoyment. I really would like to thank Mistress Maggie for. . . well just being a beautiful Mistress who does look after her slaves and I know I am a really fortunate to be one.

No comments: