Friday 22 March 2019

Open... Wider!

The blog title has nothing whatsoever to do with the size of my butt-plugged ass, although I suspect that may happen in the future, but more to do with Mistress Maggie's new dental drill! I had been instructed to bring my red rubber apparel to the session, but to get started Mistress wanted me almost naked and sent me off to the bathroom telling me to return in my rubber socks and gloves.

The red rubber theme continued as Maggie reached into the drawer and pulled out a nice red latex hood and proceeded to zip me into it. The only other garments chosen for me were a leather chest harness and a pair of knee pads.

‘Onto the bed now slave, on your back with arms and legs wide’. It can be a wonderful feeling being strapped to the bed corners. Maggie has to lean right over to get my right hand cuffed and just as I had imagined it wasn’t too long before she did exactly that, coming in so close I could feel her warmth and smell that lovely rubbery scent emanating from her lithe body. It is one hell of a way for a slave to be gently captivated and the feelings were intensified as Mistress decided that my cock needed to join the red revolution; wound and bound it was tethered to the bed too.

It started to make more sense now why I was trussed to the bed in such a manner. Always true to her word, Mistress was to continue my nipple training and could do without her slave squirming too much as she attached the screw clamps.

Surprisingly for once, my left nipple behaved itself, allowing both clamps to be attached relatively easily and stay put. That is not to say they weren’t painful, in fact they were very painful, but by gazing at my very beautiful Mistress I was able to begin mastering the pain, turning it into a dull ache and telling myself that these nipple clamps were what she wanted, a way of making my poor nipples more pert and pleasing for her and simply a part of my training.

Mistress instructed me to get off the bed and on to my padded knees ready for a jaunt around the Playroom. ‘Hanging clamps will stretch those nipples and give them a far better workout’, she said with a smile.

Once again I rode with the pain as the reoriented clamps bit in harder, but I was coping well even when Mistress attached a lead and gave the nipple chain a little tug. The red hood was quickly changed for a black one with perforated eyes and protruding tubes at nose and mouth, which I did a good job of grunting through once the real nipple exercises began!

First, the missing butt-plug. Of course every grunting pig slave needs one and it was easily inserted, but only after I had been walked on all fours to retrieve it. A weight was then added to the chain and a few sprints round the Playroom had Mistress urging me to go faster on all fours and occasionally cropping my buttocks as encouragement.

Round and round, one end to the other, faster and faster until the right clamp finally gave up the ghost and slipped to the floor. By this time Mistress was satisfied I had passed that little test and moved the session forward by fitting me into my red catsuit. At last, fully rubbered for my Mistress, and then into the Clinic.

In no time Maggie had me comfortably secured to her operating chair. From there I heard her explanation as to what was about to happen, how I was well overdue another dental examination, which would be conducted and any necessary treatments completed by herself, but only after I had received a suitable dose of anaesthetic.

Mistress, in her charcoal operating coat donned a surgical mask and bringing out a pair of goggles insisted I wore them in preparation for the dentistry. She attached me to the Gas Station and adjusted the valves to get the aroma vapour flowing, then pressing the smooth textured anaesthesia mask over my mouth she soothed her patient with that incredibly sexy voice that she can conjure up at just the right moment. ‘Deep breaths when I say so slave’. 

Although I have worn these googles before they still create a very strange sensation. The normally bright Clinic lights take on a much more subdued green hue, and as I became quietly subdued my Mistress appeared to have a green halo and I was definitely ready for my check up.

An assortment of dental instruments were laid out on Dentist Mistress Maggie’s trolley; mirror, descaling instruments, amalgam applicator etc. I expected all of them would be used to dig and poke at me at some point, however it was an evil looking metal gag that was brought out first. As the Jennings gag was secured I am sure at the back of my mind that I heard the tinkle of laughter, not my Mistresses but some other lady in the far distance, laughing. The green goggles combined with a dose or two of really good aromas was clearly producing the strangest effects on the mind of her dental patient . . . .

Open wide... Wider!
Mistress engaged in that idle chatter that many dentists employ. A running description of what was happening and then the questions that are impossible to answer with your mouth forced wide open. Like - ‘Did your previous dentist use one of these Jennings torture devices?’ and ‘When did you last see your dentist?’

Also just like your typical dentist, Maggie seemed to understand the almost incoherent noises I was able to make, although when I quipped ‘I bite if you hurt me!’ I must not have spoken clearly enough, because Maggie’s worrying response was. ‘Ah slave, four cavities require my attention’.

Thank goodness for the rubber bib. The Jennings gag does a fine job of keeping your mouth open and preventing you swallow. One minute Maggie was working around my teeth with a tool and a mirror, the next minute my mouth tasted very minty, there was no way I could spit and I could feel the dribbles coming on.

The gag eventually came out and I could just manage to swallow before cotton pads were stuffed behind my gums and Dentist Maggie recommended more intake of her special anaesthetic.

Things started to get a little too real as Maggie moved round to my left, plugged in her drill and dived into my mouth.

I really did believe Maggie was drilling my teeth. That all too familiar sound that vibrates through your skull as the dentist touches teeth. A quiet hum then a mind blowing sound massively magnified. You feel like screaming but that is dangerous with a live drill whirring away. Maggie’s gloved hands manipulated a retractor, making way for her drill to access the offending teeth. My bottom teeth were targeted first, something more to help with the pain, then on to the top set.

‘That's it slave. All done’. And all that remained was to complete the filling. ‘Oh no’, she jinxed. ‘I’m leaving your cavities open’. A final clean up job with the suction hose and her top class dentistry was complete.

It sounds rather odd, but because Mistress was happy I was never worried about what she was doing with my teeth and gums. What I do know is that I had arranged a tooth hurty appointment and if that was how Maggie wanted to deal with her slave’s problem then I accept that. And also strange, my unfilled cavities didn't hurt at all! 

Maggie peeled back my dental bib and spent a little time on my nipples, making full sadistic use of their slightly increased size and teasing me with other things she might like to do with the dental implements she had used today.

The dental bib was rolled down a little more and my Dentists’ attention was now focussing on my cock. Taking it in her gloved hands I was told that it would look much nicer with her suction tube inserted in it and she went off to see if she could find where she had put it.

Despite the threat of sticking the suction tube up my cock, I knew it was that long sound that was making the journey and felt the results of its cool steel bumps being gently guided down my pee hole. Well lubed, my cock seemed to just suck it in. Mistress guided it, but my internal muscles just pulled and pulled. All the time Maggie was really milking me and enhanced by some very seductive talk, Mistress literally milked her slave whilst the sound was still in place. Never have I been so excited by a visit to the dentist, and although I did try to alert her it was no use and I just exploded.

As for the dentistry, Mistress Maggie whispered in my ear that it was a very good role play. The drill had not touched my teeth, the drilling sound was created by vibration on the metal probe, the amalgam was spearmint flavoured toothpaste and of course she wouldn't shove an unsterilised anything down my cock.

I have to admit the aromas and green goggles can play strange things with a slaves mind and during the operation I thought if Mistress Maggie wants this then I'm happy.

Hmm I wonder? Should I book another 2.30 appointment?

WARNING: This 3.40 minute clip of dental roleplay has audio -


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG - Is Mistress Maggie really drilling your teeth? It sounds very realistic! I would make do with the rubber and restraint and the threat of the drill.

jo nep said...

To Anonymous - It was a role play but at the time it was real to me. Mistress has that remarkable ability of making this type of role play very real. But if she did want to drill my teeth ...