Friday 1 November 2019

Oh, I'm an Alien

Oh, I'm an alien, 
I'm a legal alien 
I'm a Yorkshire man in... 
Mistress Maggie's Chambers in Preston.

I know it doesn't fit the Sting song but it was a helluva lot of fun being treated as an alien by Mistress and her attempts to return me to my homeland. All will become clear a little later, but to get today’s session started I needed to acquire a new skill set to help look after Maggie's needs.

Mistress prepared me for my training and a butt plug was quickly fitted, in fact that was a bit unusual as Maggie normally requires me to devote myself to shoe or boot worship before having me bend and receive the plug.

However, the command to worship her red shoes did follow and I was down on my knees once again, moving my tongue vigorously along their shiny leather uppers. The style of the shoes meant there was very little for me to clean, and so it was a relatively quick transition to climb into my working catsuit and be zipped inside a comfortable latex slave hood.

I am not normally required to wear my glasses, but on this occasion I was informed I would be undertaking a pedicure and would obviously need to see properly. With a little thought we decided to slide the temples of my glasses through the eye holes in my latex hood. With perfectly secure and well positioned glasses, Mistress guided me, my glasses and a manicure set towards the clinic.

Arranging herself on the couch Mistress slipped off her latex stockings and put her legs into the stirrups. Pedicuring her feet was pretty easy because Mistress does a fabulous job of looking after them, and I have had the privilege of doing her pedicure on a few occasions already and been trained to know what is required. A tiny bit of work with an emery board and once more they were beautifully smooth and Maggie was satisfied.

No problems there then, but painting my Mistresses toe nails - that did pose a problem, as I had never undertaken any nail painting ever. Mistress didn't help this poor slave one iota. The red paint was going on and I was progressing reasonably well on one leg, but when I started on the other, I raised her left leg into the other couch stirrup to be confronted with the most beautifully erotic sight ever.

Mistress was naked under her latex skirt and I was getting an eyeful of her perfect private parts, complete with delicate silver ring exactly in the centre of where a slave never goes. I soldiered on trying not to gaze at the most beautiful of mounds and, even though I say so myself, I did a passable paint job under extreme provocative circumstances.

Mistress wasn't finished teasing her devoted slave, with her painted toe nails still quite wet she tiptoed hurriedly towards the bathroom with me in tow, saying that she needed to pee I would serve as a suitable receptacle for her. Perched on the edge of the toilet bowl with my head back over the pan and mouth wide open, I patiently waited to receive a glorious infusion.

Mistress took her place and liquid began trickling into my mouth, and apart from a few initial drops landing on my chin, that’s where the majority fell. I was in such close proximity to that little silver ring, yet trained to know and concentrate on catching as much refreshment as possible and definitely avoid any physical contact.

With my thirst quenched and back in the playroom I was hung out to dry. Not really, but I did stand with hands clasping the overhead as Mistress wound several layers of cling film tightly round my torso and down to my knees, then lowering my arms to my side more layers of film were applied leaving my arms and hands firmly clamped down. I couldn't really see what use a pinioned slave would be to Mistress as she led me back to the clinic and carried on winding the clingfilm round me until my whole body was covered. Mistress took care positioning me down the centre of the couch, and as if I was not bound up enough already she then strapped me down.

Maggie whispered that I looked like an alien and to her amusement I said I was from planet Yorkshire.

I don't know why I said that apart from the fact that I am, but what followed was an impromptu role play whereby Nurse Maggie would help me return to my home world! I wasn't at all surprised when she indicated I was going to get a space helmet to help me on my journey, and I was soon enjoying breathing on the rarefied air inside an inflatable plastic hood. I was starting to warm to Mistresses little role play, mostly because it included getting loads of attention from my beautiful alien captor.

I have to admit that the sight of me wrapped in plastic with my plastic hood would do nothing to dissuade any impartial observers in planet Preston that Maggie, had, in fact captured an alien!

Mistress was intent on familiarising her alien with some words which are frequently used on Planet Preston while I waited to be reunited with my species. You try repeating the words rubber and latex correctly when your mouth is full of breathing tube. I did feel rather stupid as all I could manage was ‘lubber’ and ‘ratex’ before Mistress believed I needed more atmospheric exposure and fixed me inside a gas mask with aroma tube attached.

The elongated pump tube she was using meant that Maggie could dispense poppers from anywhere in the Clinic, and after several good lungfuls I was very, very relaxed and docile. That was a brilliant place to be in, because Maggie decided that we needed an antennae to help us communicate with Yorkshire and set about creating one, using my cock and balls as her construction base.

Snip, snip snip with her scissors and my cock sprang free from its plastic confines. With everything nicely sterilised, Maggie set about hooking lines to various bits. It was the least intrusive operation that I had experienced with Maggie. ‘After three slave , 1,2,3…’ Only a little prick with each hook that was inserted.

I couldn't help it, but as the first hook was pushed through my flesh I asked Mistress to stop for a moment and I think I orgasmed. Not explosive but more of a gentle, warm feeling. The feeling passed after a moment and I asked Mistress if she could possibly carry on, which she did. I put it down to the whole array of erotic experiences that had just gone, and in any event I felt fine and really couldn't miss the rest of this exciting journey.

More aromas, more piercings, eight in total and then Mistress played around with the positioning of the cords attached to the hooks, until she was happy that she had created a suitable aerial to help her alien to be located by his people.

By this stage all I felt was complete and utter dependence and devotion to my Mistress. I hardly felt any pain with the piercing and Maggie could have done whatever she wanted and I would still have been deliriously happy.

Mistress brought her electric box out, attached four electrodes to my outstretched genitals and flicked on the transmitter. With each subsequent, gradual increase in power I felt sufficiently relaxed to quip 'Almost there, Radio Cleveland coming … ‘, then with a further increase in power I could report ‘tuned to radio Whitby ...’, then after a few more ‘receiving radio Bridlington’ and as the dial slowly increased to level 25, I was screeching that ‘I can see Planet Yorkshire !!!!’ .

It was either that or pleading with my laughing Mistress that at that power I was literally about to take off!

I don't think the Yorkshire alien role play was planned, but once started Maggie improvised brilliantly and that in turn egged me on to become that alien character. It was only at level 25 when the aromas had been pushed to their limits that I had any doubts about where Maggie had taken us during this incredible session. The needle play, plastic and electro play were all planned but it was a real joy how the journey developed.

Maggie summed up the whole session brilliantly. ‘A mad but very enjoyable session.’

Thank you Mistress Maggie.

No comments: