Friday 1 October 2021

Another Red Letter Day

Ten years ago, almost to the day (28th September 2011), I was lucky enough to be accepted as a trainee to Mistress Maggie. Since that time I have learned far more about serving a beautiful Mistress than I learnt in all my previous 59 years. After today’s session I have completed 192 exceptionally enjoyable experiences, forever learning how to become a better slave to my Mistress. I don't think I can have really displeased her despite making a few monumental gaffs, if that were the case I’m sure I would have been kicked out long ago, but instead I still find myself regularly in her presence and eternally grateful for the help and understanding from a beautiful person who I can call a dear friend.

My stunningly attractive Mistress of 10 years!
Perhaps I should move onto the ten year celebratory session. The only hint of what was to happen today was a quick line in an e-mail saying, ‘Bring your red catsuit and accessories’.  That is probably the most non-committal calling mail that Maggie has ever penned. I am a bit of an arse licker and sometimes quite literally I am pleased to say, so today I came armed with a bottle of red wine and, of course, a bunch of red roses to match the instructions as to what I should bring. 

I had hoped that Mistress would be pleased when she opened the door, I would present her with her gifts and she would usher me in to the Chambers, but alas Mistress needed to stand at a distance and point at my face. Bo****ks!!!, I had forgotten my mask and I knew that was disappointing to Mistress as she is serious about the safety and had explicitly instructed me to wear one. After a  temperature check, a dollop of hand sanitiser and confirmation that the RLFT I had undertaken this morning had shown zero health issues I was able to follow my mentor in latex up to The Playroom. What a beautiful sight that was. Mistress neck to toe in her shiny black latex catsuit and buckled up body harness, topped off with a red hood. Today was definitely going to be another red letter day in my experiences as her slave in training.

My red catsuit was laid out on the bed while I adjourned to the bathroom, returning in my ensemble of red latex socks and gloves and with my red butt plug in hand. It didn’t stay in hand for long though, Mistress soon took charge of it and had it secreted deep in the bowels of a very eager slave. You may remember last session Mistress allowed me some bottom worship as a treat, but today I was back to a really good long boot worship. Mmmm, lick, lick, lick!

Sliding into my red catsuit was relatively easy, in fact very easy with Maggie’s assistance. On examining the silhouette of her freshly rubberised slave Mistress used her crop to outline my spare tyre, commenting that ‘You should lose this’. I do know I am a little portly in that area but the suit fitted so easily and...  Anyway, I think I made a passable rubber slave to my rubber Mistress, the zips had worked perfectly sealing me and my butt plug inside, and I stood ready with hands behind, awaiting instruction.

But next came a necessary formality. Mistress slapped two drinking flutes and a small bottle of bubbly on the table. ’To celebrate our 10th anniversary slave. Are you going to pour?’ A photo was taken for posterity. We toasted to the past, the present and the future and I hoped that Mistress would grant me many many more sessions in her company.

It soon became clear that Mistress was going to be guiding me forward into the future by my nipples! I had been fortunate that since she had reopened after lockdown, my nipples, apart from the odd tweak had remained relatively unscathed. No longer. Maggie fixed her good old reliable clover clamps onto my nipples and took great pleasure in telling me not to get too close as she took hold of the chain and led me through to the White Room. I mean, what could I do? I love being close to Mistress and following closely would allow the chain to hang loose. Win win, or so I thought. But no, Maggie always has a reason, and why not get the slave to self inflict his nipple pain by saying. ‘Not too close slave!'

Once in the White Room I was ordered onto the couch: on my knees with bum in the air giving more chance for those nip clamps to hurt and dangle. But the main reason was so Mistress could whizz out my butt plug, then one by one install a string of 4 large anal beads. That did a real fine job of filling me up. Before I could get up I received a safety reminder from Mistress. ‘Don’t forget to get off the couch in the middle slave’. And so I slid off very carefully. The couch itself is extremely stable, but the extension is just an add-on. A slave of my weight trying to alight in the wrong place might result in a tippled couch, a damaged couch, a damaged slave, but much, much worse an angry Mistress.

With my arms crossed over my chest I was now being confined in a red rubber straitjacket, and was made to stand aside like a skittle pin while Mistress draped a sheet of chlorinated rubber over the couch for me to luxuriate on while I received treatment. At this point I had no idea what treatment Mistress had planned. During my 10 years of service to Maggie I have had no qualms about her having a free reign on my anatomy, so far I have only ever received treatments that make me feel wonderful by a superb rubber nurse. At least the nipple clamps were removed for this and with my arms and straitjacket covering them there was no prospect of any further nipple 'exercise'.

The smooth latex gloves that Mistress was using to stroke her rubber patient began wandering towards my crotch and the zip opened. My cock and balls were carefully lifted to the outside, where in order to keep everything in full working order my balls were fixed in a good tight rope tourniquet. My legs were strapped together with the red strap set that Mistress had created in lockdown. Now I understood the purpose of the rope, as Maggie retrieved the electric cock and ball crusher that she and her husband had made and began threading my tethered genitals through the hole in the backplate.

A nice touch were the prism glasses that Maggie allowed me to wear so that I could get the best view of myself being tortured. They provide a good view downwards, the only drawback being that with my arms tightly confined across my chest I could only just see most of what was going on below. I could only feel as Maggie arranged my man bits on the backplate and with the Perspex top plate placed on top went on to make a sandwich of them. However, I could see clearly when Maggie systematically tightened each wing nut on the device as my man bits were slowly transformed into three fairly flat pancakes: a bit like tightening the wheel nuts on the car; a little turn on this side, another turn on the opposite side ... etc

Still observing through my prism glasses I watched Maggie attaching several pairs of electric cables that would soon be feeding me some interesting 'sensations'. Either as a precaution against my too loud screaming, or maybe because she just could, a red rubber ball gag was forced into my mouth and tightly fixed. As an aside, I think the gag may have been damaged because I did manage to bite through the strap at some point, but Maggie wasn't phased: off she went and returned with a new gag strap, which I couldn't bite through this time! Mistress was taking no chance of me ending the session by getting off the couch and walking off as she securely strapped me to the couch with the robust clinic straps. 

I did think this was a little overkill. I was already strait-jacketed and my legs strapped together, but it’s well known that it makes my owner happy to see her slave nicely tucked up and securely restrained. And maybe I was being a little premature with my thoughts, after all my shock treatment was still undetermined, I didn't know what level of torture my cock and balls were about to receive and a little extra restraint may well keep me on the couch. The stimulus started at a relatively gentle level and it soon became very tolerable, even verging on pleasant. At that point Mistress decided to balance out the pain and pleasure in her favour, upping the anti and ramping up the power. Almost intolerable for a while but you get used to it.

And so it went on, upping the power bit by bit and every now and then rattling her fingers on the e-stim machine just to add to my enjoyment! To add insult to injury, not only was the power upped, but the space for my tortured cock and balls was occasionally decreased. Not too much at a time to cause that really painful squashed ball ache, but sufficient that I ended up with a very flat cock and pancakes instead of nice, round, egg shaped balls. It's all in a days work pleasing Mistress and of course I love it.

A final act of kindness towards her rubber slave involved a hood that I recognised from when I’d helped Maggie do some chlorinating. However it had received a couple of additions since I last saw it; nasal tubes had been added and a rebreather bag. When I asked why it had no eyeholes, Mistress said that was to keep it airtight! It certainly did that all right. With the help of lube on the nostril tubing it was fitted on me nose tubes first, and to Mistresses delight I successfully wore and used it properly with a rebreathe bag for 5-6 minutes. 8cm of tubes were inserted in each nostril and as a first attempt it was most 'interesting'. 

One strange sensation using the hood was when the rebreather bag was operational and I breathed out quickly. Being a rebreather itself, the whole hood acted like a balloon and the air gently escaped around the nasal tubing. The nose tubes fitted well in the reinforced holes, but because they were a push fit and not sealed in place, the pressurised air was able to drain away from the inflated hood. But I really love being a test dummy for my Mistresses experiments. I enjoy the trust from Mistress that she knows she can try anything without too many complaints.

When the session was over there was one little action that I like to do myself. To remove the string of 4 anal balls and I would recommend this to all slaves in a similar predicament for a couple of reasons -

1) despite your best attempts at clearing your bowels before session, the anal balls penetrate very deeply into a well lubricated sphincter and this can result in a 'messy' situation. Squat over the toilet bowl as you slowly remove each ball and thoroughly clean up afterwards 

2) Mistress really has enough cleaning to do after a good session and it would be totally rude to add to her workload by depositing a load of pooh everywhere.

As I said at the start, this was our 10th anniversary session and Mistress Maggie certainly made it a day to remember. Thank you Mistress for a truly electrifying red letter day.

No comments: