Friday 20 May 2022

Expunged and Inflated

Imagine the scene. I knock, and after an appropriate delay I am greeted, firstly with the sight of a big red dildo, then by a red latex clad beauty. Mistress Maggie was wearing a pair of tights composed of a really unusual material. It looked latexy and just like latex it certainly hugged her beautiful legs (lucky tights), yet it was not latex. The tights had a black sheen but certainly not as glossy as the brand new boots Mistress was sporting. All in all I started to drool at the sight of my beautiful dominatrix and this time I made no bones about trying to get close to that perfect derriere that was so teasing as we climbed the stairs.  

All sins expunged
The sight, sound and scent all reinforced why I am so devoted to Maggie. I think of my promise to my owner and reaffirm, silently, that I would do anything Mistress asks immediately and without hesitation. I really am under the spell of this mischievous, magnificent maiden. 

Oh, and by the way, I was a little apprehensive about the size of the dildo waving happily in my direction. It may just be that with it being bright red the girth was more visible than other black ones that have made their way up my bum, or was it truly bigger than my previous visitors? No matter, with any luck I would be able to gauge the size of Maggie’s new joy toy in the very near future.

After disrobing in the bathroom and returning in latex socks and gloves, I was given the opportunity to get up close and personal with the new boots. I did feel privileged when Maggie mentioned I was the first slave to be given the honour with the new boots and I worked doubly hard to ensure they remained sparklingly clean. I also was granted a couple of moments licking a small area of the black tights. They certainly licked like rubber and had I been blindfold I might have mistaken them for latex. There are a few tell tale signs that differentiate them; the smell, or rather the lack of latex smell, there is a slight 'material' feel on the tongue which isn't evident with  latex, but all in all they are a wonderful addition to my licking experiences. 

What was a little more of a concern was the matter of fact way that Maggie recounted a series of infractions that had occurred, and not necessarily since my last punishment, these were to be taken care of following my worship. Many times in the past I have been so engrossed with boot cleaning that I didn't want that part to end. On this occasion I was hoping that it wouldn't end because of the descriptions of what I was about to receive and why.

But alas, there was no way of escaping the strokes and I was un-ceremonially draped over the horse and lashed down with Maggie's white rope, tight enough to reinforce this was a punishment and not a sensual flogging. Punished as follows -

Beating with a leather butterfly crop, 12 strokes with it for a crackpot remark I had made on twitter

Over the knee spanking for sucking hard on the piss pants tube and sealing Maggie tightly inside them, meaning she had been unable to assess the success of her latest watersports setup back in July ’21, leading to 6 extra junior cane strokes for being cheeky about the sucking. At the time it was amusing but after the junior cane the remark was not so funny!

12 strokes with the senior cane for surreptitiously pumping aromas when not authorised way back in November ’19.

As this was a punishment, all strokes were delivered quickly, without hesitation and straight on the bare arse. Mistress may have a memory like an elephant but is always fair, and at the end of the punishment she did state all past sins were now expunged and the slate wiped clean (or was it whipped clean?).

Once again, I was relieved, or rather the heat in my ass was relieved when I was slipped quickly into my latex suit. The relief of the cooling rubber is really palpable and I breathed a sigh of relief as Mistress attached a lead and walked me through to the Clinic.

I clambered onto the centre of the couch in response to a barely perceptible gesture, which I am getting better at recognising due to my training, and instructed to slide down the couch so my ass was over the end and legs firmly up in the stirrups. I think I was about to be introduced to Big Red! 

I am a very lucky slave to be honoured with an incredible pegging by an incredible Mistress and after the initial shock when Big Red makes the first incision and slips through the sphincter, I was in heaven. To be well and truly taken in such a manner must rank as one of the greatest exchanges a slave can receive from his Mistress. Unlike the punishment this ended all too quickly, but as a reminder of my trip to heaven Mistress inserted the long string of anal balls. Four in total on a semi rigid stem, which result in approximately 12" of insertion up your back passage. Once in, the back zip was closed and the balls hidden safely out of sight.

I then helped Maggie with attaching the extension to the couch to allow me to lie almost flat, and once the extension was attached I was helped into a second latex suit. This was comfortable and of light construction and I thought it strange that Mistress would grant me this luxury as she guided me back onto the now flat couch and eased me into the inflatable hood. With a bit of adjustment and a little struggling, the hood was also able to accommodate an anaesthesia mask to allow nose breathing. This is an important innovation because without this, any aroma delivered would be into the mouth and this has proved less effective than nasal inhalation. At this point Maggie changed into her medical gown and I knew the 'operation' I had requested was imminent.

The inflatable hood was pumped up and a few puffs of aromas had me ready and relaxed for what was about to happen. Last time I suggested an operation so it could have been several options; needle work to stomach, needle work to nipples, catheter sewn into cock... Maggie chose to de-male me by sewing the end of my penis neatly away from view by covering it with my ball sack.

Naturally, as you would expect from such a professional, Maggie thoroughly cleaned the area of the operation before inserting the first suture. Regular infusions of aromas were offered and willingly accepted, maintaining a great calm that I was able to sustain through all 6 sutures. Being intimately handled by a fantastic surgeon results in a pathetic cock attempting to become a little less pathetic. The stitches soon put an end to that idea and I was still left with a pathetic cock, but this time straining for greatness that in its current predicament could never happen.

All pumped up with nowhere to go!
It hadn't registered until now that the second suit that I was comfortable wearing was inflatable to match the hood. I was soon made aware of this remarkable capability when Maggie attached the pump and things suddenly got a lot tighter. Mistress pumped and pumped but fortunately the strong couch straps contained a lot of pressure so it was snug but not huge. Every now and then, Maggie allowed me periods without the aroma tube, treating me to lungfuls of her own exhaled air instead. That was warm and very sweet and was indeed another little luxury I had not expected. 

It was a good job that I was securely strapped, because Mistress decided on some electrical fun with her electro drum brush coupled with an electro pad round where my cock used to be, and proceeded to beat out a quick tattoo across my sutures. I thought the punishment beatings hurt but this was almost unbearable. I tried to endure the sharp stabbing pains for as long as I could because I knew my discomfort was giving amusement to Mistress.

I have said in the past Maggie is not an out and out sadist and is aware of threshold levels that her subjects can endure. After a while I could tell from her voice that the idea of moderating her electric torture may have her somewhat disappointed, and my screaming died away to a low moan of satisfaction as her phone rang and there was a natural break in the excruciating pain. 

This used to be my c@@k!
The e-stim was only at level 10, normally a level I can accommodate, but I think the concentration of the electricity into the fine wire of the drum brush appeared to magnify the pain. As the call finished Mistress relented, having checked that the sutures were still in place she replaced the brush with a second electro  pad and all was well with the world.

It is so frustrating when your cock is so effectively sewn out of the way and your beautiful Mistress is gently stroking where your cock used to be, but I wouldn't exchange the experience for anything.

The final act from Mistress Maggie was to release all straps holding her slave in place and as she did so, I ballooned like a Michelin man. That tickled both of us and we closed the session in a happy frame of mind.

So, for next time, I suggested suspension isolation. Maggie has complete authority to interpret that as she wishes or to totally ignore. Watch this space and thank you Mistress for another exciting adventure.

No comments: