Friday 24 June 2022

Be Careful What you Wish for

I trust Mistress Maggie with my life. She can do anything she wishes and I know I will emerge a better slave, so why when she assured me that the double bulb silicone enema tube and the urinary catheter would retain all the fluids did I still worry about explosive discharges during the session? I suppose the answer lies somewhere deep in the bowels of your anatomy but I will develop that thought at a more relevant time in the blog.

It was a warm day and I was disappointed that the predicted thundery outbreaks had not materialised, otherwise I would have arrived at The Chambers in my rather nice rubber trench coat that I had in the car. The thunder didn’t happen so I put on my boring jacket as I sauntered from the car, just in case. I was greeted by Mistress in a very appropriate, lighter weight latex apron and waist cincher, and as we climbed to The Playroom I got the faintest glimpse of the tiny black latex briefs over her transparent tights, which shined through the holes of her black fishnet stockings. 

Maggie was also wearing white boots, and my first task after donning socks and gloves was to remove her boots. This is a part of my training that can be repeated as many times as Mistress wishes, and although I say so myself, I think I perform a very passable role as Mistresses boot remover. The secret is to be very gentle with all actions and to keep Mistresses foot in line with the shape of the boot, gently ease down the side zipper and supporting Maggie's foot ease the boot forward and arc upwards from the heel. Once Maggie has that confidence in her slave the boot slides off every so smoothly.

However, it did leave me with a dilemma. Now, with no footwear, what exactly was I to pay homage to? Already solved as Maggie said I was to lick and kiss every hole in the fishnet stockings. Now that was a surprise, as the stockings being stockings went all the way up to mid thigh. Not wasting this opportunity I approached every inch, I also was able to re-adjust the seams at the feet of the stockings much to Maggie's relief. I never did get to pay homage to the white boots but the alternative was a real delight and thanks to Maggie for that surprise.

We spent a short while discussing the new urethral stretchers that I had obtained from the web and brought with me at Maggie's request. Quite nice stretchers although I have only been able to manage a couple of sessions at home with the smaller ones. I had bought four in all in varying size, but it just didn't feel right to be sat at home enjoying the stretching on my own. I felt like I was somehow disrespecting Maggie's ownership of those parts, however with approval I will continue, as I know Mistress would like to have the option to insert larger sounds.  

Moving on, I was quickly into my plum latex catsuit, which in the past seems to have coincided with suspension bondage, but today I was advised that Mistress would be fulfilling my request for session content. A swift insertion of my head into that comfortable white latex hood and we were off to The Clinic. First an 'older' posture collar was applied along with a gag to shut me up. It may have been older but it certainly remained effective at maintaining my posture. Then a catheter. Mistress has become so expert in this area that apart from the 5 minute wait for the urethral anaesthetic to take effect, the whole process took only a few moments.

Maggie, in Maggie's mischievous way decided that it would be a shame to just dispense with the needle she had just used, and it would provide far better value if it was stuck in one of my nipples! Along with three others I ended up with two needles in each nipple and hardly a wince from me. 

Next to the meat of my request. Maggie showed me the bardex style inflatable butt plug she intended to fill my bum with, then like the catheter, that also slipped in very easily and was substantially inflated. It did feel snug and yes it felt really secure as the first of the 2 litres of warm soapy solution were drained inside. At this point, I have to admit to starting to worry about the explosive discharge I mentioned earlier and when Maggie said the catheter would remain sealed... well, you can imaging the discomfort when Maggie opened a bag of saline and set up a drip to fill up my bladder with the fluid.

With everything looking good, sealed in or dripping as appropriate, Maggie eagerly extracted her electric kit from The Clinic cupboard. At this point I started to lose the plot. I really did have visions of the e-stim forcing me to lose all sphincter control, forcing out the Bardex and redecorating the pristine Clinic in substances that should not be present in a sterile environment! Despite reassurances from Maggie that there were no signs of leakage, quite frankly, I lost it and was almost crying for Maggie to let me go to the toilet.

I have constantly said Mistress can be severe but she does have the interests of her slave at heart. Realising I was genuinely in distress she put a stop to her ongoing procedures, and as quickly as she could safely manage had me de-gagged, unstrapped from the couch and the posture collar removed. That was a mini disaster as one of the older plastic straps broke at one of the holes. I did immediately offer to provide a replacement but those of you who follow Maggie's Twitter feed will know that minor issues like this are not a problem to my inventive and resourceful Mistress. Within a few days she’d reported that the collar had been given a new lease of life with new leather straps.

What a stinky mess I managed to create in the presence of my owner. As I sat on the loo, emptying myself for ages, I was really embarrassed that in my hurried dash I had produced so much foul fluids in and about the bathroom's toilet bowl. However, resourceful as ever, after I had cleaned up most of the mess, Mistress used her shower attachment to dislodge any remnants in cracks and crevices (bathroom not mine!) and I ended up far less embarrassed.

Well, I only had myself to blame. I had initiated all the problems and embarrassment I had got myself into today, when in a mad moment, on a day where I seemed to be doing a lot of peeing I had written to Maggie suggesting a clinic scenario that involved a lot of water ...it may be fun to be rubbered then catheterised, then filled with lots and LOTS of fluid (your choice), then exercised in full, heavy rubber and see how long the fluids take to filter through...  I got exactly what I asked for. I have mentioned that having to provide Mistress with my fantasies, you have to be careful what you wish for.

On reflection I wouldn't change a thing and thank you Mistress for the experience. Well, I will change one thing if I am allowed to repeat the experience. Trust Mistress Maggie's equipment and her reassurances that nothing was leaking. I might also ask for a few puffs of aromas whilst I am being filled.

Caution: This 2:12min clip has audio.

No comments: