Friday 26 August 2022

New Electrics, New Top, New Sensations


After 207 sessions I am still delighted and astounded by the ingenuity, hard work and especially the new sensations that Mistress Maggie generates in our sessions. Wearing a short asymmetric black latex skirt, striking patterned tights, ankle boots and to my immense delight the latex top that I had procured for her, Mistress once more ushered me into her Chambers and I was soon on my way up the stairs. Of course, I was in my vanilla clothes apart from my slave collar, which is mandatory for me; to remind me of who owns this slave. I still get a huge thrill from following those wonderful bum cheeks up to the Playroom and was beginning to venture a little closer with each step, but today Maggie did not stop on the stairs, probably a blessing in disguise, because I was so in the mood for gently burying my nose in the valley between the twin peaks. 

I was severely restricted in what I was allowed to pay homage to, as the boots I was to give my attention to were ankle length, but it didn't matter. It is the act of worship not the amount of lickable boot area that is important and strangely it did keep me a little more distant from the delrin cane that Maggie likes to play across my arse. If I am being honest, I do like the gentle caning or cropping at the start of my sessions and have frequently manoeuvred nearer Mistresses arm so she has a better shot, and if it pleases Maggie then I am pleased. 

What was marginally less pleasing was Maggie's placement of the boot heels when I had finished my duties. Ordered onto my back and instructed to shuffle my head between Mistress legs (I know, normally a wonderful position to be in), the boot heels were planted fairly and squarely on both nipples with just sufficient pressure and movement so as to be 'interesting'! Fortunately for my beleaguered little buds, this state didn't last too long and almost in an instant we had me inside my rubber suit, inside a nice and comfortable face mask, dusted and polished and ready for the next stage of our adventure.

I have already mentioned in a previous blog that my own red butt plug had now loosened to the extent that a more suitable sized one is becoming most desirable. Maggie tried fitting me with one that had previously proved a little large. This time it did slip in but not easily, and it also didn’t seat as well as my red one, we agreed that it was still not a suitable replacement, as later in the session it did become uncomfy and I had to ask for its removal.

Still, a good start and a move in the right direction. We will both be looking for a more permanent solution for my next plug, something I can wear for a full afternoon at least. To complete this stage of the fun, Mistress strapped me to the latex bed and announced with what can only be described as a sadistic grin, that I was privileged to be introduced to some quite different sensations from her relatively new electrastim box. To introduce this new service Mistress stuck the two electrodes not on either cock or balls, but one above on my lower abdomen and one just below; well technically on the perineum. A quick squirt of the electricity let me know that the experience would create truly new sensations. I would reserve judgement as to how 'enjoyable' these sensations would prove to be. 

After zipping the electrics into the suit, the final act to ensure that her slave was totally covered in rubber was the attachment of a thick rubber ball sheath and matching thick, controlling rubber cock sheath; a lot like a chastity cage only in my favoured rubber. And that was me, once again totally enclosed in rubber and once again confirming that my Mistress likes a little black latex covered plaything.

It was after I was released from the bed that I received the full 'benefits' of the new electro-play equipment, when with the electric set at a moderate level I was dispatched to Mistresses bedroom to retrieve some shiny combat boots. Walking was difficult as the tingling from the pulsing electric changed with every movement and the sensations were not the ones of direct contact with cock and balls but more subtle yet more irritating. 

I am sure that the spacing between the two electrodes plays a great part in determining the level of shock, and when I gingerly arrived in the bedroom it was very much a question of waiting for the pulse to die down momentarily, bend down quickly, grab the boots and straighten up before the next shocking wave hit my groin area. Well, of course, the disruption to my concentration caused me to retrieve the wrong boots!

On my return, Mistress sent me straight back to get the correct pair and for good measure ramped up the volume of the pain inducing electrics. I had to be even quicker between pulses to retrieve the boots this time, because the consequences of failure was a pain level substantially worse than the first run!

I was relieved that finally I had the correct boots, but I was immediately dispatched again, this time to the bathroom to return with a full pail of cold water that I was to place carefully under the table. It was then that Mistress was able to obtain maximum pleasure from my discomfort at trying to bend down low to deposit the pail without spilling it. As a test, it was certainly successful for Mistress as she was able to witness the antics of her rubber covered slave having to move in time to the pulsing electricity. I am sure at least one of us enjoyed the experience!

I was even more relieved, or rather my lower groin was, that the severity of the electricity was reduced as I headed towards the Playroom stool to sit down as instructed, though I did wonder why Maggie had so precisely positioned the stool… more about that later. A large bubble bottle was strapped to my back before Mistress attached me to the stool with leather straps.

Mistress knows exactly how to lure this slave deeper under her spell, and once I was fitted into a rather nice gas mask used with the bubble bottle, I was soon on my journey into total rubber submission. It felt wonderful strapped to the chair gently breathing in and out and hearing, and feeling the bubble bottle behind me. I was pleasantly warm by this stage, but Maggie had filled the bottle with the pail of cool water which meant the bubbling actually felt cool in the middle of my back. More movement into my place deeper under Maggie's spell came with each puff of very welcome aromas. I felt relaxed and could gaze out at the most beautiful vision I could ever imagine. Yes at this stage, I was so far under her spell that I felt like I was in heaven and...

Sadly heaven can last a while but on this earth not forever. Accompanied by the sound of rattling metal, Maggie soon had my ankles secured to a spreader bar and then a rope from the bar attached via the overhead back to my balls. I must have looked a really odd toy with legs off the floor, balls being stretched and bubbling away, but what wasn't obvious was the huge smile hiding under the mask as I sat and watched Mistress refill the emptied pail with the contents of her bladder. It is, in this slaves opinion the eighth wonder of the world, to be given the privilege of watching my very beautiful Mistress in the process of peeing. My only thought was that all that wonderful nectar should not be wasted and that I may be fortunate to consume some if not all of that goodness.

Today I might just have performed my training duties in a satisfactory manner, because Mistress allowed me the benefits of her bullet vibrators. The cock sleeve was removed which was beneficial for my growing erection, which in turn was assisted by some gentle massage by Mistress and the sleeve of the bullet vibe was slid onto my cock, meanwhile another vibrator was judicially placed against my balls, with the electrics still pulsing away as well I was now on my way to stim-oblivion.

Mistress mentioned afterwards that she got the impression I was enjoying this stimulation and that was hardly surprising. Who wouldn't? - and after all I was in no position not to enjoy it was I? One more step down the lane towards being a complete and total slave for Mistress.

As for that waiting pail of pee, well I was not to be disappointed. About a 500ml serving was dispensed into a handy jug for my personal thirst ridding consumption, and with a drinking tube placed in my mouth I began sucking. Maggie held the jug and made sure the end of the tube was always submerged while I eagerly drank up every last drop of her wonderful liquid without any hesitation. 

Thank you Mistress Maggie for new electrics, new top, new sensations and just for being the perfect Mistress.

No comments: