Tuesday 7 January 2014

A Right Good Plastic Planking

My next training plan arrived . . .  to take pictures of the plank in use. With this in mind you should behave like a model, make sure you are well groomed and ready for film, it should not take much talent to lie on a plank and have your Mistress make you secure.

Mistress Maggie and her husband John had created yet another masterpiece for Maggie to use on her slaves. A simple plank with detachable legs, solid construction and certainly sufficient for my bulk, beautifully finished and incredibly sturdy in operation. At a less superficial level, the simplicity allows so much versatility when used in The Playroom. Today it was to be used to make Mistresses slave totally immobile and I loved the concept.


In common with virtually all my training, lessons commenced with paying homage to Mistress. On this occasion it was cleaning and worshipping her boots. Black shiny patents just below the knee and laced up the front. It is always a wonderful start as I gently cradle her legs and work my tongue up and down, staying strictly on the footwear. Today I had a black latex hood, but in other lessons Mistress strokes my hair as I proceed with my duties. In either case it is a highly charged, intimate re-acquaintance between Mistress and slave.


Before moving to the business of the session, Maggie had some unfinished business to perform. Punishment brought on by my untidiness in the previous session, when I had inadvertently opened my mouth and left dribbles on the Playroom upholstery. Straight over her knee and a warm arse spanking to remind me that such tawdriness would not be tolerated.


Worship and outstanding business completed, we moved to the landing for me to help Mistress retrieve the plank. After all what use is it having a devoted slave if they don't perform some of the humping and moving of the heavier equipment. The tree was retrieved along with the four legs, Mistress got the legs, I got the heavy bit and one of those delightfully twinkly smiles from Maggie when she knows exactly what predicament her slave will be in. A quick screw of each leg and Maggie was keen to demonstrate how sturdy it was by sitting in the middle. No give or bend at all.

Apart from the almost obligatory socks and gloves, no more latex today. The latex hood was removed and replaced with the plastic inflatable one and I was inserted into the loose fitting, very comfortable plastic body suit. The reason? Shrink wrap and plastic stick so well together as I was rapidly going to find out.

Although The Plank was new, I can testify that Mistress is no novice when it comes to wrapping her belongings. Worthy of mention as it again illustrates Maggie's attention to detail, small cushions were placed at the nape of the neck and one beneath the ankles. These were essential to a slaves well being. After all, what good is a permanently damaged slave to his Mistress?

My hood became tight as Mistress breathed her air into the inflation valve, isolating the inner mask from the outer world.

Ah the hair dryer! Just when I thought things couldn't get tighter, out came the heavy duty hair dryer. Maggie played it all over my body and that really did tighten things up. It was a little strange that Maggie spent quite a bit of time playing the heat on my lower midriff area and what you can see, just, is the ball weight that Maggie instructed me to arrive wearing and a rather rampant but highly compressed cock.

I must say that the criss-crossing leather straps were a little like overkill and I mentioned this to Mistress after the session. Maggie simply said it was a statement and an aesthetically pleasing addition to her work of art. Maggie had fun wrapping the continuous leather strap round her plastic toy.

Then the sweetest of actions that Mistress occasionally bestows on her slave. She blew me a kiss gently down the air hole accompanied by a good lungful of Mistress air for me to breathe. As a positive bonus to my hard work during the session, this photo shows the absolutely stunning profile of my Mistress.

Then time to treat me to a vision of her in her opaque plastic mac that I had previously so admired. As the picture shows, the sheen of her mac really complements the glistening of the plastic covered blob on The Plank. To quote Mistress Maggie, 'the translucent metallic lining gives the raincoat a super sharp glassy look and an element of mystery'. I could not begin to describe the effect as well as Mistress did. It did of course mean that my appendage just strained more and more inside the wrapping.

Not for the first time, I struggled for breath as Mistress slithered over my tightly restricted chest in her stunning mac; not enough to induce panic but sufficient to know that Maggie was in TOTAL charge of her property. The plastic of her mac and the plastic of my body making those squeaky plasticky sounds that can only be achieved by plastic on tight plastic.

Back to the script, off came the inflatable mask and Mistress continued with the final lessons of the session. I was to be reminded that at all times I am her property and plaything and that whatever Mistress wished to do to her slave would happen. I was, after all hardly in a position to argue. Maggie positioned herself over my face and let out a stream of sweet wine into the mouth of her slave.

It was a long session and I need to thank Mistresses husband, John, for the patience and expertise he showed taking the pictures as well as creating The Plank. We had agreed before the start that this would be a good platform for the new skill of Planking and I readily agreed to Johns presence throughout to take some excellent shots.

Did I behave like a model? If a model is a rigidly fixed plastic slave on a plank then Yes. 

Did I require any talent for this photo shoot? No, only unswerving loyalty and obedience to my Mistress.

Did The Plank stand up to the weight of a 'chunky' slave? Yes it is definitely fit for purpose.

Note for you Plankers out there. After a lengthy Planking your knees lock. It takes a little while for them to relax and start to function again. Mistress was aware of this temporary effect and allowed plenty of recovery time once released. 


I am really fortunate that I have an excellent Mistress who knows these things.

No comments: