Friday 31 January 2014

A Testing Rubber Time

Mistress Maggie definitely has a liking for latex and specifically, it appears, for a pair of chlorinated black latex shorts that I bought to wear specially for Maggie's benefit (and mine if I am honest). It therefore came as no surprise when I was dispatched to the bathroom with instructions to return wearing the shorts and matching latex accessories of gloves and socks and, of course, my leather slave collar.

In an instance, my butt plug was securely inserted, I had the over-engineered steel collar locked over my slave collar and heavy shackles attached to arms and legs. It was time for a walk on a very short lead, a slow circuit or two round the playroom, Maggie walking alongside teasingly dangling a latex hood and said as we 'walked' around "Right slave today I am going to assess how much you like rubber." Mistress knows that I love rubber but loves to tease her slaves.

Mistress then asked me a stream of quick questions: my slave name, my purpose as slave, how much I loved rubber, to beg for it, and finally to quote my slave promise and a couple of the 16 house rules before I could have the latex mask fitted. Oh shit! That's when the heavy iron shackles took their toll. I had to concentrate on keeping up and couldn't accurately recite my promise but did spurt out at least one rule. "Rule 4  – The slave cannot possibly know all the rules". I thought that was the best one to know as it covers a slaves stupidity for the remaining 15 rules.

Not good enough. Maggie rapidly had my head inside a plastic bag to 'encourage' me to remember. Fine but that had the same effect as the shackles I concentrated on Mistress and not remembering the rules. Failed! I ended up leaning against the wall and receiving the crop for my tardiness. (Note for self when I revisit this blog. Learn the Rules and the promise I made to my Mistress). I was disappointed that I wasn't allowed the latex hood but mortified that I had not been able to quote my promise.

It appeared that Mistress Maggie does have a soft side that occasionally emerges and she did relent as I was led into the Clinic. I was allowed to wear the latex hood as I was inserted into the latex operation gown and strapped to the gynaecological couch ready for my operation. Maggie returned wearing her white doctors coat carrying a syringe. At the time I knew something was injected, one shot in each nipple ready for the next part of the procedure. On reflection, I am unsure what, if anything, was in the syringe. I couldn't see and Maggie has a wonderful way of fucking with her slaves minds. Either way it didn't matter as I have signed the full consent forms and willingly submit to anything that Mistress wishes to do to her slave.

Next stop after nipple pricking was my mouth. Maggie got me to open wide and, as with all good dental practises, stopped any involuntary biting of her latex gloved hands by applying the dental gag. The dental torch was turned on and its beam directed into my mouth. I am no expert but am fairly certain that there is something in the "Best Dental Support Manual" that indicates that a spreader should not be deployed so wide, but perhaps Mistress missed that page of the manual?. I was given a full inspection, teeth poked and prodded and I even had a filling applied, although the amalgam did taste a lot like toothpaste. Turns out it was; peppermint flavoured I think.

And now for some innovative post operative care. After a normal operation, you expect to receive bandages to cover the area operated on to aid recovery and prevent infection. Not the normal white crepe bandages for Doctor Maggie. Clingfilm bandages. Now I saw the reason for Mistress allowing me to wear the latex hood. Not because she was going soft. No! More part of her planning. Mistress, thorough in the planning department as always, tightly wound my latex head with clear plastic. Fortunately the affected area, my mouth, was the only bit left un-bandaged. Strange that in view of what was said earlier about where bandages are normally applied. Cling film is very effective and clingy when applied over latex.

The mouth was to be protected from outside contamination using the Drager mouth tube and rebreather bag. Unfortunately, due to the rounded nature of my stomach, the outlet for the rebreather bag kept attaching itself to my latex operating gown and, although Maggie knows I thrive on this type of breath play, she thought her patient would be safer without it and removed the rebreather bag. Shame really as I was starting to enjoy this recovery stage.

Of course, a vital part of post operative care is the monitoring and perhaps the odd injection or two to ensure a speedy recovery. More lateral and innovative thinking from Maggie. The more conventional approach to monitoring may have been to attach the monitor to a finger, injections to the arm and a thermometer under the tongue.

As you can see, Doctor Maggie applied the monitoring to my cock and balls. (I think she may have missed that page from the manual as well because I am sure the monitor should receive electrical input rather than give electric shocks to the patient.) The injection was up my backside with the introduction of an ice dildo in place of my butt plug, giving a slow release of the medicine and, according to Doctor Maggie, an insight into her recent trip to Chicago where temperatures were fit to freeze the nuts off a brass monkey; The use of a vibrating penis plug in place of a thermometer was either gross medical negligence, greatly innovative in design, or simply misreading another page in the manual. It was a relief to receive a gentle rubber gloved massage from Maggie as the final part of the recovery program.

If you have read this far you may be thinking that I am advocating Mistress refreshes her knowledge of certain parts of the Best Dental Support Manual. On the contrary. Another of the House rules that I was not able to quote is, Rule 6  – Mistress is never wrong and in any event, this patient has no complaints whatsoever.

No comments: