Friday 14 February 2014

A Little Quiet Contemplation


Like a naughty school boy, I was stood in the corner facing the cell wall whilst Mistress Maggie went about her Mistress work, polishing her own latex attire.

I am not sure Ofsted would approve. Me in full latex suit, rubber hood and secured against the cell door with stout straps. Rubber gag and blindfold made sure I wasn't going to complain. In any event, what did I have to complain about? I had just received an all over polish and been parked and secured against the cell door. It gave me time to think about my Mistress and what I had done right and more importantly anything that I had done wrong.

When released I could see that Mistress had been busy with a shining spray as her latex costume now had a mirror shine. I was to worship Mistress. All over her tight latex ski-pants, up and down her long boots, working my tongue around her corset buckles, in fact anywhere an eager slave was allowed to worship.

At the end, an electrode was secured and sealed on my balls inside the catsuit with a whisper from Mistress that "your cock will soon be getting very hot!"

Mistress and I had talked a few sessions back about an inflatable latex hood I had seen online, the bit that really excited me were the integral perspex eye holes that would make it airtight. What a surprise when Maggie announced that the exact same hood had arrived through her letter box very recently and I was going to wear it.

Or was I? "Shall I, shan't I let slave wear it?"  Mistress teased a little. "Would a little plastic bag treatment over the head be more appropriate? Gasp for breath then beg to wear the new hood, slave?"

I felt the softness as the gunmetal latex was gently rubbed against my cheeks and all the while, I was securely roped at shoulders elbows wrists and knees.

I thought the red ropes on black latex a nice touch as it was Valentines day after all. As it was the first hood wearing, Maggie decided, wisely as always, not to pump the hood to its maximum. That could wait for another day.

Meticulously planned as always. Mistress moved me from sitting to lying in the body-bag and the ropes required no adjustment. I was secure and I now understood why "your cock will soon be getting very hot!" Not quite a microwave, definitely not an oven but the body bag, combined with the electrics bubbling away on cock and balls certainly began to warm things up inside the bag. I was at the mercy of Mistress and her fiendish remote control. Just to be sure I was 'enjoying' my little bagged rest, Maggie 'allowed' me to wear a couple of nipple clamps; red of course to compliment the ropes and the colour of my bloody nipples after those vicious little blighters had done their work.

Ofsted rating of the Mistress Maggie Training Establishment? An outstanding provider of course.

No comments: