Friday 30 January 2015

Double Stretched


Despite two excellent sessions this year, Mistress Maggie was a little concerned that all the hard work she had put into stretching my asshole had been neglected. I was not surprised when the calling message included . . . stretching exercise will be used to get you into better shape.

Mistress was in her red thigh high latex stockings and tight black latex leotard topped off with her white nurses cap; I was in my latex shorts, stockings and opera gloves and Mistress warned that my asshole would be sealing up again if action wasn't taken, so today I would be eased open with her strap-on.
I was introduced orally to the strap-on that Mistress was wearing. Maggie said she would judge how much I could take up my bum and how slippy I would like it by the amount I took in my mouth and how much saliva I left on it. It seemed quite long; far too long to take all of its length in my mouth, but I didn't want to disappoint Mistress and did my best to take as much as I could swallow. Another first. Music while you work, well while Maggie worked on my rear. Not sure what it was but nice to listen to as I was ordered into a kneeling position on the padded bench ready to be tied down for my exercise.

Maggie took her time, lightly roping my arms to the bed but sufficiently tight to keep my hands out of mischief. A little lubrication, a little finger stretching, a little more lube and of course the condom over the dildo before presenting the tip against my once more tight little bum hole.

I have taken this strap-on before but I was definitely tight. Maggie sensed this but was equally determined to reclaim her territory and gently eased the tip home. Once the sphincter accepted the first inch I was able to get accustomed to the size of this invader again, I grunted through the soft ball gag that it was in and I was relatively comfortable. It certainly got better as I was gently stretched back into shape and after a few more gentle short strokes I was in the zone and wanted the whole length. I drove backwards as Mistress pushed and could feel the warmth as Maggie joined me in close contact. A little too vigorous I think, because Mistress gently whispered instructions for me to ease forward as my thrusting had changed the launch position and put her off balance. I just relaxed and went along with the ride moving with the rhythm of the music.

Whilst still wearing my huge grin, Maggie chained me to the cell door for another way to take my breath away. Two new plastic bags were deployed and whilst I was breathing hard Mistress paid attention to my inverted nipples, coaching them into a semi erect state so they too could be returned to their pre-Christmas condition. I tried very hard to convert the pain into pleasure to please Maggie, and was largely successful in being able to ride with the intense treatment of the double bagging combined with the attention each little bud received. I was satisfied that I hadn't needed to resort to whimpering, although I did flinch a bit and so did my grin.

And now for something completely different. Into the White Room where I was greeted with the goalposts firmly in place at the business end of the gynae couch. This arrangement allows weights to be hung over the crossbar on pulleys, and it wasn't long before I knew exactly what the weights would be stretching.

There is a knack to getting onto the couch through the goalposts: I take it slowly, ignoring the steps I go forward under the crossbar and once my backside is through, sit down and slowly turn over onto my back. Settled on my back Maggie secured me to her bench with a snug waist strap, wrist shackles, legs spread high on stirrups between the goalposts. I braced myself as a cold black latex sheet was draped over my torso, but I am used to latex and know that it warms up very quickly.

Mistress drew back the drape and my nipples were inspected, they were still deemed to be miserably inverted despite their attention in the Playroom and absolutely no fun for a Mistress. I was consoled with guidance that it could be treated, but may possibly leave a few marks around the nipple that may last for up to a week. No problem with that. Mistress always alerts if there may be visible marking but is never a problem because once you know, you can take avoiding action. I smiled my consent and agreed I needed the treatment.
Mistress then eased back the lower part of the black sheet, looked at my balls and confidently declared that  ". . . balls don’t hang evenly, nurse will make them more presentable" and smiled that knowledgeable smile that is so endearing. But not until due care and attention to the nipples. At this stage I was wearing a latex hood and had reasonable vision as Maggie firstly massaged oil around my nipples and went to retrieve what appeared to be two small glass jars, a bottle of methylated spirits, a small swab and forceps from the storage cupboard. This was really intriguing. What the hell was Maggie going to do to my nipples, flambe them or perhaps apply meths to my cock and balls? Oh well, I did say Maggie had free range over her property.

The glass jars turned out to be part of a fire cupping set, originally intended for Chinese alternative therapy but equally at home in the torture department for Maggie's slaves. By heating the air inside the cups and then placing them against the skin, a vacuum is created as the air cools. Ah that was what the meths was for and why the fire extinguisher and a jug of water were close by. Maggie lit the meths soaked swab, heating each jar in turn before firmly planting them on each nipple. It worked. The oil combined with the hot jars created an effective seal and my nipples started to be extroverted rather than introverted. The fire extinguisher was not required!

Next to receive attention were at the goalpost end. Maggie located the second ball and then secured each one with some very tight rope binding and clipped on weights to lift and separate. I really shouldn't say this in case Maggie reads the blog, but the weights were comfortable to wear and in no time I forgot they were attached. Hopefully she'll be too busy writing more poetry to be concerned about heavier weights round my balls.

I then had electrodes fitted. An interesting device shaped like an old candle snuffer was kept in place on my exposed cock head by a modified condom, Mistress took a pair of scissors to the condom and removed the tip to allow easy passage for this electrode; the other secured to somewhere a little lower. A rhythmic pulse was set to work and I could feel the beginnings of being milked again.

I did have other things to worry about like the re-breather face hood that I was now wearing, and inspecting my nipples through the glass cups Maggie decided they were now suitably fun sized, she pried off the fire cups and put tight weighted grips on instead, both left to dangle nonchalantly down the sides of my chest. Breathe in, breathe out, in, out, take it slowly and breathing is easy and the nipples were starting to make their presence felt, so all in all and with all that weightlifting I was receiving quite a good work out.
Just as I was getting used to the re-breather it was changed for the red gas mask; tight but one of my favourites to wear. I watched through the portholes as Maggie stood next to me and peed. Unfortunately I only heard the results but I knew exactly what she was doing. Shortly followed by a pouring sound and I was attached to the bottle of pee via the gas station. From then on the only air I received was heavily scented with Maggie's own aroma; very heady and very arousing.

Then the privilege and pleasure of a second stretching with the dildo. Maggie had re-strapped herself into the harness and this time was stretching me where I could see her, albeit through the glass of the gas mask. No matter. I could view my Mistress as she actively gave my arse a good stuffing. No need for any preliminaries this time. Having removed the butt plug, a little bit of extra lube and it was straight in and away we went.


I did see through the misted eye pieces what I thought was a smile on Maggie's face. Perhaps she was enjoying it as well or maybe that was wishful thinking? Whatever, it was an explosive finish to yet another unique and amazing session.

No comments: