Friday 2 January 2015

Pain to Pleasure

It never fails to amaze me how the psyche of a male submissive slave can turn what could be considered by some as a most painful experience into a most explosive, involuntary ejaculation. I mean who would lay still strapped to a gynaecological couch, whilst having needles pricked into your cock, then have the needles crocheted together, followed by electrodes attached to the needles and balls and program 10 on the e-stim electrics and still worship the person inflicting such an ordeal?

Until you meet my exceptional Mistress, Mistress Maggie, you may find the concept a little difficult to understand but I regularly and very willingly submit to Maggie for her to do whatever she wishes, such is her magnetism.

Maggie had advised me in the call up mail that ". . . I am in a true medical mood. . ." and the appointment in the Clinic started with a little remedial medical treatment. Although I think it was planned so as to disable my dominant eye and arm to prove to her 'patient' that Nurse Maggie was, after the Christmas break, once more in sole charge of her slave; it worked. I could only wiggle the fingers a little on my right arm and my left eye was bandaged shut. As most of Mistresses activity is accomplished on this side of the White Room, I naturally only glimpsed Maggie as she occasionally tended to my right side, to attach a strap or retrieve a mask from the rows of appliances on the wall. I couldn't see what was emerging from the medical sterile cupboard on my left, but I could hear!

". . . To keep it short, an operation will be performed and it is advised that you lie still . . ."
I heard the clink-clink of steel on dish as Maggie unwrapped the use-once needles and placed them in her receptacle. I heard perhaps 8 or 12 such tinkles and I couldn't tell if one of the clunks was a hypodermic or not. Oh well it didn't really matter because, as I said, Maggie owns the rights when I arrive for treatment. Once all the pricks, pokes, lightening bolts and crochet strokes had been applied Mistress needed to attend to her own personal needs, momentarily disappearing to the bathroom to wash her hands and don a fresh pair of surgical gloves. In those few seconds, the electrics/pins/rope combination worked their insidious magic and in seconds, my cock had gone from being under control to being a spurting, out of control embarrassment.

Maggie was never more than a few feet away and I could have easily called out and she would be there in seconds, but I didn't want to alarm her and it happened so quick that even in those few seconds, I could not have reversed the involuntary ejaculation. I was milked by electric and needles and very apologetic to Mistress about not being able to control her unruly cock. 

Mistress was a little surprised that I had messed myself but was determined that a little thing like a milked cock would not stand in the way of her or my further enjoyment for the remainder of the session and immediately doubled the intensity on her estim control box. But it did necessitate 'Plan B' due to the unexpected nature of the indiscretion.

Strangely enough, I didn't feel the urge to drop off to sleep in a contented and euphoric post-orgasm sleep like most men do after orgasm. On the contrary, I think I was starting to get a little hard again as Maggie attached the dildo tube to the breathing mask and made use of her patient with her own self-examination.

By this time I had been de-bandaged, my wrists were now strapped to the couch, I could do nothing to assist apart from pant when the breathing holes in the dildo were engaged. Mistress knows her patient too well to allow hands free. Despite years of training, my hands still have the tendency to stray onto Maggie's latex clad buttocks as I know how she likes gentle rubber strokes. I do try hard to avoid such indiscretions but it really does feel good to stroke a perfect rubber bottom.

I did find it amusing that Mistress kept warning me each time a needle went in that I would feel a little prick! Maggie was the one doing that. And yes, I did keep very still during the operation, but despite the anaesthetic-poppers that were deployed I think Maggie's prick was anything but little by the time the post operative activities were completed.

No comments: