Monday 8 June 2015

Absolutely Rubbery

In contrast to my previous session where I was at a loss as to the direction it may take, today's calling note from Mistress Maggie was quite explicit . . . A session based on your favourite material awaits you, and a summery latex Dominatrix will be leading the way. Your fetish for latex will be tested; I will be deciding the amount of latex you are allowed whilst noting the amount it takes to excite you. My bet is that it only takes a little latex slither to put a big smile on your face. . . The exact route down the highways and byways of the Playroom were still left to my imagination but the final destination was clear. Maggie's slave would once more be transformed into her rubber plaything. I walked the short distance from my car, proudly wearing my slave collar, already with a smile on my lips. The sun was shining, the weather warm and I knew I was in for a rubbery and warm treat today. Mistress does like to spoil her slaves at times and that always puts a smile on my face.

True to her word (as always), Maggie greeted me in her black latex bra and skimpy panties; most summery and of course cool for Mistress, the end of her crop poked a couple of inches round the opening front door, and that quiet and sensual welcoming voice 'Come on in slave' ushered me inside. In an instant, a leash was attached to my collar and I was given a frisking by Mistress. I detected a slight note of disapproval as she discovered I was not wearing any rubber underneath, accompanied by a comment,’Some rubber fetishist you are’. I love to arrive in as much rubber as I can, but today circumstances had prevented it. I was then led up the stairway on a very short leash, very difficult to maintain any space between myself and my Goddess as she pulled on my slave collar for me to hurry up.

Maggie confirmed the outline of the session. Rubber, rubber and if Maggie feels like it, even more rubber. To start I was dispatched to the bathroom with instruction to return in my rubber opera gloves and socks, on leaving the room I noticed a white towel strategically placed over the top of the Playroom door. Was this going to be a surprise? Did it hide some sinister device that Maggie would magically produce half way through the session? I didn't ask. It wasn't my place to question and I trotted off to return as instructed bringing my butt plug. Maggie was wearing one of her many pairs of black patent shoes that seriously limited the range that I could worship. No chance of getting past the ankles then, but I did manage to stray an inch or so onto her instep. That has given me a positive reaction in the past with a long slow lick and kiss of the instep, but it does leave my backside very vulnerable as Maggie teasingly runs her crop backwards and forwards over my very exposed crack and cheeks, but I do find Maggie's feet oh so attractive.

Without further ado, I felt a finger slip into the back of my collar and I was guided to the rubber covered bondage bed in the centre of the Playroom. Kneeling by the side with my head and chest on the bed the implied 'stay' command was evident, so stay I did. After a couple of movements behind me Maggie sat comfortably astride my back, I could feel the warmth of her thighs and the thin rubber of her pants as she settled down, and felt the cool dribble of lube as it slipped down the valley between my cheeks. This was a new way of inserting my butt plug. A little gentle massage, a few rubber gloved finger insertions then my plug was inserted - no problems despite the unusual orientation. Maggie really knows how to insert a butt plug.

'Not enough rubber' was Maggie's comment. I wonder if that is in Mistresses rule book? I don't think so but I do know Rule 4   – The slave cannot possibly know all the rules. I was dispatched to retrieve my catsuit and waddled off with my newly inserted anal friend letting me know I was stuffed. The ambiance of the Playroom was enhanced with some relaxing yet strangely exciting mood music that Maggie had selected on her mp3 player. I meant to ask what it was but I was too busy being fitted in my catsuit and snugly fitting anatomical hood. I do like it when Mistress inserts me into the cat-suit; one of those really sensual moments. Once rubbered, Mistress lay me down on the low padded bench and I was securely roped in place. Thoughtful as ever, Maggie retrieved the latex covered cushion from the bondage bed and gently raised my head and placed the pillow under my neck.


Maggie looked down from above and wagered that she could now get me salivating with only a small amount of latex 'in the right place’. Slowly and deliberately she lowered her latex covered panties onto my latex covered head. Absolutely right in her assessment. A very thin layer of latex strategically covering Mistress had me drooling and dribbling, as in between the frequent gasps for air I attempted to lick and kiss that very intimate of garments. I ended up with '. . . a big smile on your face.' I really do appreciate being used as Mistresses rubber toy; an experience everyone should try. The only bit of me left exposed was cock and balls that Maggie had extracted through the crotch zip. I could feel myself pulsating to the rhythm not only of the music but Maggie as she moved into various positions across my face.

Tiring of this, or perhaps it was Maggie's caring sharing nature, she had me fitted with the opaque hood. I have experienced this before and I knew I was in for some very welcome fluid intake. I could only distinguish golden coloured shadows through the hood but I detected Mistress had returned wearing her piss pants and connected the tube to the mouth piece, the tap turned on and I began to enjoy a good feed, a gentle swallow then a breath, swallow then a breath, until I lost my rhythm and Maggie’s pee went up my nostrils. But it was Maggie who suffered the worst. What a stupid slave I then became. In my panic I blew into the tube, my drink was diverted back into Maggie’s piss pants, it cascaded down her legs and collected in her shoes. Maggie had the hood off in an instant but I was really ashamed because I could see anxiety in her face that no slave should inflict on their Mistress. It took a few moments to release the ropes then I got a real ear blasting.

‘You stupid slave. Look at all that drink you have wasted. Toilet NOW, so I can relieve myself.’ (Not the exact phrase but I certainly got the sentiment.) So I was dragged off to the toilet, finger through collar and instructed to lick clean Mistresses legs and feet as she relieved herself on a more useful loo. I certainly wasn't going to grumble at that outcome. It was one of those unforgettable and relaxed moments that a slave occasionally receives from Mistress, followed by instruction to scrub up the mess I’d made and take a good spanking with a hairbrush. That was a little less memorable!

'More rubber slave.' Out came the butt plug and in went an inflatable rubber plug with added dimensions. Several pumps later, plus a quick tug to make sure it was not coming out and its vibrator was turned on and left whilst Mistress helped me into her full length body suit. I now had on gloves, socks, thick rubber catsuit and the thick rubber enclosure suit, all strapped tightly round my already rubbery body with stout leather bondage straps. I was eased onto the bondage bed and Maggie set to work on my cock and balls after first teasing the pump and wires for the vibrator through the strategically placed hole in the sack. Maggie really does think of everything. Topping off her rubber bagged slave with a rubber inflatable helmet; mouth hole only, therefore totally blind.

'More rubber slave.' This was not a question as Maggie first attached electrodes and secured them in place with a condom; very effective at preventing accidents to the circuitry. Then the heavy rubber sheath and ball sack were attached, effectively sealing her slave in multiple layers of rubber. I heard through the pumping up of the hood that it was her intention to make me squirm, and would set the electrics to program 2 with eight taps of the level button. Maggie had said at the outset that she intended to determine '. . . the amount it takes to excite you. . . '  Well I can report that it didn't take very long at all: with the stimulating electrics, vibrating inflated butt-plug and all that rubber it was all too quick to get this slave squirming with excitement. I tried really hard not to embarrass myself but had absolutely no control as I was electrically milked.

As any slave knows you are there for your Mistresses pleasure, not your own and Maggie was still getting enjoyment from her rubber plaything. I took a few more pumps at both ends and then felt a little jiggling as the nipple zips were pulled open and both my nipples were left exposed. Maggie treated her slave to having my nipples alternately sucked, pinched, nibbled and tongue teased. I was starting to get erect again. I really will try and master that art because the little swelling in my cock did seem to amuse Maggie.

Was that it? Had Mistress finally had her enjoyment from her rubber plaything when she removed the rubber helmet to replace it with a blindfold? I was left to stew in my juices but was still receiving stimuli from the flowing vibrations and electro-pulses.

Mistress had not quite finished with her slave. Yet more rubber. When Maggie removed the blindfold I was greeted by the stunning sight of Mistress in her long black rubber trench-coat. Simply outstanding. I have had the privilege to accompany Maggie on one of our all too rare shopping trips with her wearing this stunning outfit and it certainly turns heads. However, on this occasion the only garment it covered was the thin black latex band. I caught a last brief glimpse of that as Maggie took a seat on my face again, later covering me with the slippery rubber bed sheet, and still in her mack she slithered on my rubber covered body to complete her own session objectives. Mistress knows that her slave is a truly devoted rubber lover and what it takes to push me over the top, but most of all she knows her slave is owned by her and not the rubber.

Oh yes, I finally did ask Maggie what was the significance of the white towel on the Playroom door? Nothing sinister at all and purely to reduce red reflection from the camera flash. You can read too much into some things. Mistress does think of everything.

No comments: