Friday 26 June 2015

Complete Genital Transformation

There were few session preliminaries today, as Mistress Maggie explained that she would be redesigning my genitalia, there was lots to do and she needed to get started.

I helped Maggie remove her new shiny black mac, putting it aside to reveal a stunning one piece clear plastic suit. I was putty in her hands, she knew I would be, and I was ready for anything. Mistress told me to hurry along and get into my latex t-shirt and gloves and to report at her feet for boot worship. Black shiny lace ups today, all the way to her knee. Maggie added a latex slave hood to my costume, I poked my tongue through the mouth hole and took as long as I could worshipping those boots, but didn't dare stray onto her plastic skin. When Maggie was happy with my attentions I was given a special red rubber suit to wear, a loose fitting suit made of the thinnest latex. A little talc and some very careful dressing had me snugly fitted inside it, finished off with several wraps of rubber bandage round my middle. ‘Can't use the tight leather corset as you will need to expand’. Maggie had hinted at an enema in my call up mail and that remark kind of confirmed it and I was ushered into the Clinic.

The very first thing Maggie did when we entered the Clinic was to enthusiastically show me her design for giving my genitals a complete transformation. She was obviously pleased with the simple yet elegant design, showing what used to be my cock and balls neatly sutured into one large homogeneous blob. Rather worryingly, she did say that I should take a moment to say goodbye to my cock. The interesting additions were in the detail. Wires leading from where the end of my cock once was and some 'seasonal vegetation' as adornment. I was excited, a little apprehensive, a little expectant but fully committed to whatever Mistress wished to do.

The final bit of the briefing brought home the magnitude of the operation that I had willingly consented to. I was to receive the enema because once I saw the results of Mistresses needlework I would want to crap myself and the enema might 'help'. A big smile from Maggie and 'You will receive at least two litres slave'. I had briefly easily held that before but at least two? Two and a half, three litres? Maggie would decide.

I was comfortable on the gynaecology couch when Maggie returned with one jug full of warm water, mixed in her magic powders to make it soapy and poured the contents into the enema bag. I was a little less comfortable when she returned with the second jug full and repeated the procedure.

Hmm . . . Quite a lot then! Get comfortable on my side, a little grease and tube up my backside and I was ready for Mistress to open the tap, and that was that. No discomfort, in fact it was quite pleasant as Maggie gently massaged my lower stomach to aid the flow, occasionally checking that her slave was still alright to continue.

Oh most definitely yes. I tried to sound nonchalant but Maggie knows her slave well now and knew I was enjoying the situation. Once I had received all the fluid Maggie plugged it in and the volatile contents of my bowels were trapped to work their magic, sealed by the inflatable plug that ensured my bum was well and truly bunged up. Nothing to worry about so far. In the past I've kept enemas in for 10 minutes or so with no problems at all so what could go wrong today? 'That will stay in until I'm finished'.
Maggie helped me onto my back with legs in the chairs stirrups, she removed my plain latex hood and replaced it with another of her own design. A comfortable and nice fitting zipped, black latex little number, with an array of tubes that I had to bite down on and a generous honeycomb mesh across the eyes; generous as I could, with a little adjustment, see Maggie as she moved around the Clinic. I did see and hear Mistress stick two electrodes onto my cock, secured them with many turns of a white bandage and test out the electrics. Y. . E. . S - electrics working!

Then she was off to the bathroom to wash her hands and don her operation gloves. I also saw through the honeycomb, Mistress choosing her sewing instruments and carefully placing the PVC operating sheet over my cock and balls. 'Are you ready slave to receive your complete genital transformation?’. I had promised I would do anything for my Mistress and confirmed I was ready and willing for whatever she wished to do.

That first knotted stitch is a pain, but after that Maggie settled into her routine and slowly and steadily completed the first set of sutures. 'Slave, control your cock.' I couldn't help it, despite having my genitals sewn up, I was getting hard. I really tried to concentrate, but every time the needle went in it brought me back to the fact that my Mistress was stitching up my delicate bits and I was enjoying it! A brief interlude as the second suture was threaded and on went the sewing. I could see the concentration on Maggie's face through my hood, looking quite intense and really attractive as she persisted sewing up my bits and pieces.

Every now and then my stomach would let out a low rumble to announce it was still full, and occasionally Maggie came across a really resistant piece of scrotum, strangely always on my left side, piercing these reluctant areas was the only time the stitching really took my breath away.

It took a while for the dozen or so stitches to be completed and every so often Maggie would appear next to my head and exhale a full lungful of her precious breath down my breathing tube. I loved that little touch; a little respite for Maggie from her concentration on the sewing and that sweet taste of Mistress for me to savour.

And finally a wipe with a sterile pad concluded the stitching, accompanied by that wonderful laugh that Maggie has. Relief at another successful operation or the amusing sight she had just created? A bit of both probably. Maggie stood back to admire her craft work.

What a strange feeling. After all the time trying to keep my cock flaccid Maggie turned on the electrics and added a final touch of seasonal vegetation. A sprig of new growth, fresh, green nettles. About a year ago I had commented how I tried to avoid fresh shoots as they are the most potent. No chance this time as she stroked what remained of my ball sac with the sweet young thing and then fixed the twig neatly in place between the sutures.

I wanted an erection; my body said 'get your cock up' but the stitching said otherwise. My cock and balls were so firmly stitched up I could feel a quick throb and then my cock subsided. No pain at all. Maggie had done an expert job with the sutures, but boy was I frustrated. Maggie has finally completely tamed and controlled her slaves cock. I had never felt so owned or so perfectly content in my life.

Not everything in the garden was rosy. All this time, the soapy enema had been gurgling away. It was fine when I was lying on the couch but when Maggie said it was time for the toilet, I carefully sat up and the weight of two plus litres moved downwards and I did then need the loo. I still couldn’t see the full extent of my CGT, so it wasn't the visual impact that made me want to crap myself. Maggie manoeuvred me over the toilet pan and removed the plug, and . . . for the second time in two sessions I really caused my Mistress concern. Last time I choked as I was drinking, this time I think Mistress would have choked if she hadn't moved. What a stink! I felt more anxiety that I had subjected Mistress to such farmyardy smells. I definitely think Mistress would have benefited from wearing one of her gas masks; I know I would, as a horrible lungful of pong was creeping its way up my breathing tubes. I really must change my diet!

Needless to say, I was told to clean up any mess before Maggie would even consider removing the stitches. An interesting thing about having your cock and balls 'removed’. It doesn't stop you from peeing, although you do need to be seated as aiming is somewhat difficult - and as for writing your name in the snow, forget it.

After I’d thoroughly cleaned the bathroom, Mistress relented and said she would remove the stitches. Each one was carefully snipped, removed and consigned to the bin. A thorough clean with the antiseptic wipes, a final suture check and I was pronounced fit for release. The medical suit was removed in the playroom and I must admit to a feeling of satisfaction as I had once again brought a smile to Maggie's face.

Any unpleasant after effects? None at all. I do have a huge smile writing this blog though.
Painful? A little, but only occasionally and certainly bearable.
Exciting? Oh yes. Mistress once again proved she has total control over her slave.
Would I repeat it? Of course but only if Maggie wants more practise or has the urge for a stitch-up.
Did I enjoy it? Of course. It made Maggie happy and it was another new experience under my belt!

No comments: