Friday 16 October 2015

To the Woods - Home by Three

After our exciting latex walk in the woods, Mistress Maggie, John her husband/photographer and I made our way quietly back to their home, and after a welcome coffee John downloaded the photos whilst Mistress had some unfinished business with her slave.

Maggie required a toilet visit and must have decided I was dehydrated after my strenuous walk, a lead was clipped on and I was walked to the bathroom. By now Mistress had hung up her rubber trench coat to reveal the very sexy sheer outfit that she’d been hiding underneath it all afternoon. I was instructed to lay on my back with my neck resting on the toilet seat; I had never been in this position before, and Mistress made no effort to remove her sheer clothes as she moved into a straddle position, taking her place above my mouth. Her abilities never fail to amaze me, as she settled her nylon covered crotch and released just sufficient pee for me to get a nice mouthful and stopped to allow a gulp. And so it went on: pee flow, pee stop, swallow when told; pee flow, pee stop, swallow when told, for about five minutes. Occasionally, as Mistress repositioned herself I was granted a very special view, she would lean forward and I got a glimpse of her radiant smile as she prepared another gulp for her thirsty slave. I think it fair to say I was well hydrated by the time Maggie had emptied her bladder, apart from a little dribble the bathroom managed to remain a pee free zone.
Of course, Maggie’s tights were well wet, all the moisture needed sucking out and the tights made clean and comfortable, I set about the job with great gusto. First with tongue to suck away any remnants, then I was instructed to soap up a flannel and gently clean her lower abdomen.

I must confess, I allowed myself to linger a shade too long on these duties which elicited the rebuke, ’Are you trying to excite your Mistress?’. What could I say, of course I was. ‘Just get on with your cleaning’, and fortunately that was that. I now had to blow until Mistress and her tights were both dry and comfortable, and me a very happy slave. As you would expect spillages had to be licked up and the floor cleaned, until Mistress was satisfied that her premises were once again spotless.

Returning to the Playroom I was told to kneel over the low bench and present my rear for her attention. On her recent trip to Amsterdam Mistress had acquired a new suede whip and was determined to give it a good work out on her latex slave. But before that, the rubber hannibal mask was pulled over my head, it fits like a glove but rules out any chance of sticking out your tongue, probably a good thing as it is one less way for her slave to get into trouble.

ADVICE: The observant among you will note my ripped sock. That was my own stupidity and happened while I was trying to pull my wellington boots on for the walk. I put a sock on the other foot that helped get it booted without incident.

I received a sound whipping, and the sound was amazing. Swish, thwack, swish THWACK. First the right cheek then the left, harder and harder. Mistress knows that the heavyweight rubber catsuit affords my arse considerable protection. I am not certain if she was at full throttle but decided to reposition me by hanging my wrists to the central overhead ring. This allowed her much greater freedom and access, with the 'Legs apart, slave' command I was more vulnerable and crucially I was unable to stretch the protective thick latex across my cheeks.
That whipping was far more effective, the lashes playing on many parts of my anatomy: my buttocks, my back, groin left, groin right, my cock and balls from front and rear; all receiving a good whipping with the occasional swish across my exposed nipples. Am I really perverted or just devoted to a perfect Mistress? I actually stood without too many grunts and started to really like the situation.

Mistress continued until she was satisfied that her new purchase was a good buy and that her slave had received a good dose of the whip.

I was released and I thought Maggie was being kind allowing me to relax on the sheep skin rug. Mistress was quite precise that I should lie completely on the rug. How thoughtful and it was comfy.

On went the ankle and wrist cuffs securely fixing my arms uselessly beneath me. No one can say Mistress does not prepare meticulously even for 'impromptu' sessions. Two bright red flying saucers appeared before my eyes, they looked homemade and I had not encountered them before, but I was about to get a very close encounter. Before I knew it they had landed on my nipples, where Mistress attached them with some tape and proceeded to give both nipples a good waxing. Drip, drip, drip until each nipple was encased in solidifying hot candle wax. The first few drops are the worst; as the wax layers build up the nipples become more protected. But Maggie ensured every bit of exposed nipple had their own little drop of hot wax applied.

What a day. A walk in the woods with Mistress, a good whipping, a thorough waxing, and now Mistress was standing above me slowly opening my crotch zip. My erection sprang out and Maggie put her boot on it, pressing it down and steadily working my foreskin back and forth under the sole of her boot, and the ends of her swaying whip were brushing against my latex suit. It was getting all too much and I said to Maggie that I was about to cum. ‘You can. Only when I have counted to 10’, she said. 1, 2, 3 . . . 8, 9, 10 and bang on cue I couldn't hold it in any longer. This time though I think Maggie was pleased because I had managed to hold on, not relieving myself until I was instructed.

Quite a day and one really good way to celebrate four years with the only Mistress I will ever want.

No comments: