Friday 16 October 2015

To the Woods



Ode to my Mistress; Mistress Maggie.




If you go down in the woods today, you're sure of a big surprise.

If you go down in the woods today, you'd better go in disguise;

For every dog that ever there was will gather there for certain because

Today's the day that Mistress has her picnic.




Every Yorkie dog who's been good is sure of a treat today.

There's lots of marvellous things to eat and wonderful games to play.

Beneath the trees where nobody sees they'll hide and seek as long as they please

For that's the way latex bears have their picnic.




Picnic time for rubber dogs

The rubber dogs are having a lovely time today

Watch them, catch them unawares and see them picnic on their holiday.




See him gaily gad about.

They love to play and shout.

They never have any cares.

At three o'clock their mummies and daddies will take them back home to bed

Because I'm a tired little doggy bear.




If you go down in the woods today, you better not go alone.

It's lovely down in the woods today, but safer to stay at home;

For every dog that ever there was will gather there for certain because

Today's the day the rubber dogs have their picnic.



It had been far too long since my previous session, when Mistress Maggie mailed me to remind me that the four year anniversary of my fortunate entry into her slave training program was upon us. As you would expect from a caring Mistress, she thoughtfully asked how I would like to celebrate. There was only ever one answer that I could make, and I e-mailed back saying I would like her to choose from her 'bucket' one of the activities she wanted to perform before it was too late.



Four days before our next scheduled session I received this rather exciting e-mail:

" . . . Fridays training time has been amended to 1pm.
I recommend that you do some private reading in preparation for Friday. Be a good dog and recap on your obedience and discipline training as practised in session 75, 16 Jan 2015. . ."



I had four whole days to bone up on the aforementioned session, and the night before Mistress reminded me with:

". . . You are required to assist your Mistress with an outdoor fantasy adventure, your job to drive me to a secret location where dogs are allowed to walk. The temperature may be a little cool but the forecast is for fine weather. You will be required to take on the characteristics of a dog, albeit a rubber one, and with further instruction partake in exercise and disciplines as suits a well behaved canine. . ."



My Playroom training in the following disciplines were thoroughly tested on our walk and I was expected to complete -

 Walk smartly to heel
 Stay on command
 Run and retrieve a thrown object
 Jump for an object
 Come when called
 Rest quietly at Mistresses feet


The pictures speak for themselves and can only give a limited impression of what a fantastic afternoon we were able to enjoy. There were one or two special moments. I really delighted Maggie and photographer husband John when I returned the yellow 'fetch' ring cradled in a paw; they both thought that I wouldn't be able to retrieve the ring but I was determined to make it happen, and when I was sitting next to my Mistress with my snout gently cradled in the lap of her rather gorgeous rubber coat.

We were fortunate that the location is VERY secluded, but what would anyone have thought who came across the three of us? Quite frankly, I didn't care. We were out enjoying the autumnal weather, everything decent (apart from maybe when Mistress Maggie was fixing my butt plug tail), and it was a Mistress/friend and her dog out to play taking a few excellent photos.

We returned to the Chambers, a cup of coffee later we finished an excellent anniversary bash with some impromptu action. That in itself is worth a read but I will be reporting on that shortly.

Finally, I would like to thank Maggie's husband John for turning out on a coolish but dry autumn afternoon and taking the excellent photographs despite the remnants of a cold. Thanks John.

No comments: