Friday 23 February 2018

Lassos Everywhere

Mistress Maggie has certainly been interested in dealing with bottoms these last few weeks, two weeks ago when I visited her my bum received an almighty beating for my misconduct. Today when Mistress opened the door to her Chambers it immediately looked like my bum would be receiving more of her attentions, the big clue came in the form of the strap-on dildo that heaved and smiled as I entered the Chambers.

Mistress did continue to concentrate on my bum area but without the painful consequences. I was restrained on the Clinic couch with my bum raised to the perfect height and inclination for Mistress to lube up my private space without any fuss. Her rather large dildo which had done nothing but wave at me since I arrived was then slipped inside me as Mistress proceeded to mount her slave achieving a flawless entry.

The dildo had looked pretty big when I’d been worshipping Maggie's shoes, but I must have had an equally big lust for being mounted, because the huge rod slid in with ease and kept sliding in further; gently but firmly until our bodies met. I really enjoyed being taken this way and in fact I almost enjoyed it too much as Maggie gently massaged my cock as the dildo thrust in and out.

Satisfied that my bum had been reacquainted with her sizeable toy, out came the dildo to be replaced by an inflatable one. Mistress threatened 10 pumps, but if I'm being honest I could have taken quite a few more bulb squeezes, I was feeling so good at the time. (Another comment that no doubt will come home to roost!).

I think Mistress has been watching too many John Wayne movies judging by the number of lassos she deployed on my cock and balls. One round each ball and attached to the couch extension. One round the base of my cock pulling in one direction then another and another, all stretched tightly and pulling in every way Maggie could manage. Count them. Eight are visible!

Of course from where I was sitting I couldn’t see the results of Mistress’ lassoing, but I did feel like a steer at a rodeo as I lay rock still knowing that any movement in any direction could have 'surprising' consequences.

Now that I have had chance to view my predicament, Maggie's attention to detail is clear. There is a symmetry about the cock and ball bonds that only a true expert can achieve. Even the alignment of the picture was perfect; red butt plug, red jewels of my lovely guiche and the taught diagonals of my confining ropes make a striking picture of a slave pleasing his Mistress, and I of course was very happy with the situation. What self respecting slave wouldn't be?

Maggie had completed her planned cock and ball tethering, but in one of those spontaneous moments her voice lit up and she asked. 'Do you fancy a sound slave?' A question that didn’t need any thought and I almost shouted my approval.

Maggie disappeared and returned after a short while with a freshly sterilised sound. 'It's a larger sized one that you've worn before slave'. Before I knew it and for the second time today, her desired object was greased up and without any resistance began sliding deep inside me. It felt so good and I do love it when my Mistress invades yet another of my private areas. Well, in reality, all areas are her private areas and she is free to invade wherever she wants.

The picture does provide an enlightening view of the detachable 'goal posts' that Maggie was using to hang, draw and quarter my most sensitive of areas.

And this, of course, is a picture of my perfect Mistress complete with dildo. By this time the lassos had been removed and we had returned to the Playroom ready for the final scenario of today's session. She was demonstrating how comfortable her Playroom chair was before a completely rubber covered and very appreciative slave took up semi-permanent residence on it.

The chair was repositioned underneath the central Playroom gantry and I replaced Mistress as incumbent of the chair. Maggie enclosed my head in one of her a soft nylon stockings, then beginning with my head and working downwards my total bondage encounter commenced, involving copious quantities of cling film, several stout leather straps to suspend my legs and feet, some bright yellow gaffer tape to add a little colour, a most effective and comfortable rubber gag and as a very nice finishing touch, a posture collar was secured round my neck at maximum tightness.

If you are on Flickr there is some video footage of my chair bondage HERE but may not be available on all devices.

Mistress spent some time simply putting on her long latex gloves whilst sitting on my lap. The background mood music was eerie yet strangely sensual and my Mistress continued to move like a slithery serpent all round and over her slave. That most erotic of movements could only be reciprocated by the slightest of movement and the faintest of grunts from her very keen slave, such was the designs of her bondage, the restrictions of the cling film meant I couldn't even stroke my cock and balls as Mistress Maggie had ensured my hands were firmly secured to prevent movement. An altogether surreal bondage event that I would never have dreamt being part of when I rose out of bed that morning.

I know, I am a really lucky slave.

No comments: