Friday 9 March 2018

Bladder Wash

Not to be confused with Fucus Vesiculosus, or to give it its more normal title, bladder wrack. That is a seaweed with considerable health benefit, whereas Bladder Wash refers to the reverse engineering that Mistress Maggie was keen to try and which I had naturally volunteered for. It may sound a little perverse, but as Maggie's slave I get a real buzz from being able to assist with Maggie’s projects and do something in return for all the hard work that she puts into my training, while offering myself as Maggie's guinea pig always results in wonderful new experiences.

On this occasion, my first task was to attend to Mistresses red ankle boots, with their red cross medical insignia they are a perfect match for her red latex stockings, and a pretty sure sign that I would be venturing into her clinic today. Mistress said that it had been a while since she had worn her nurse boots and being a little neglected they were in need of some TLC.

As I lay on the carpet lovingly and eagerly cleaning the boots Maggie asked if I was prepared to receive another saline infusion. Not into my balls this time but direct into my catheterised bladder. She had undertaken all the research, established it is a routine medical procedure but couldn't find any accounts of how the patient was feeling. This aspect was what Maggie was particularly interested in and wanted a commentary of how the infusion was affecting her subject.

However, before adjourning to the clinic to have my catheter inserted, I had asked Maggie to help measure me for a new garment I am hoping to buy. For an all too short a while I stood to attention, stark naked and happy for my Mistress to put a tape round here, there and everywhere until all twenty-two measurements were accurately recorded. I was then helped into my plum coloured latex suit and led off down the corridor.

Mistress is an expert in catheterisation and quickly had one inserted and attached to the 500ml bag of saline hanging on her drip stand. Despite the number of successful inserts, Maggie meticulously follows her routine of creating a clean, sterile environment for all similar operations. I just lay there, tightly strapped to the couch watching the drip of the saline gradually finding its way down the catheter and into the receptacle that was my bladder. All the while I was reporting back that there was no discomfort, and only towards the end of the 500ml did I detect any change. Although I had visited the loo before the session had started, after half a litre I was beginning to feel like I had a full bladder again.

While the last few drips were bladder bound Mistress filled her time by lacing up a leather cock corset around my cock, then pulling those laces tight. Electrodes were added next around my exposed balls and the e-stim set at Program 7, level 20; a very acceptable setting that I am sure most slaves will find stimulating and not torturous. With a little laugh I detected some amusement from Mistress, brought on by the tightness of her clever corsetry. 'There slave, that will help retain the fluids already dammed by your catheter and the electrodes will provide a little stirring for the extra liquid I've just infused'. 

I couldn’t work out if Maggie was pleased with the results so far but she went on to massage my filled bladder quite extensively to see if that elicited any further reaction. Oh and I nearly forgot. Mistress had opened my nipple zips and paid a lot of attention to playing with my buds and boy did I get some attention. So much so I had to self administer several hefty doses of aroma that Maggie had thoughtfully rigged up to anaesthetise her patient.

By this time, the combination of nipple tweaking, electrics and full bladder were definitely having an effect and I had to report a sharp increase in libido, the fact that Maggie kept admiring and stroking her corseted cock only added to the sensation. It was all that I could manage to prevent an embarrassing leak round the tight catheter tube!

Clamped and satisfied that my full bladder wasn’t going to be emptied until Maggie was ready, we made our way back to the Playroom where Mistress fetched the PVC sheet and unfolded it in the centre of the floor. That generally means one thing: I am to receive a generous helping of Mistresses nectar. Ah the sheer pleasure at the thought of her gift… I was instructed to kneel head down and wait whilst Maggie undid my back zip and started the next scene.

I heard gaffer tape being stripped from the roll and the first piece was strategically taped to my bum, then the second and a third. It then dawned on me that I had seen a picture recently and Maggie must be trying to recreate the very artistic taping. Judging by the photo, Mistress created an anal masterpiece. I think the use of white tape was a brilliant decision as my stretched opening was highlighted to perfection.

Obviously she was still not finished with my fluid infusion. Mistress fetched her Shenis and used my asterisk shaped asshole as the target for its aim, promptly scoring bullseye with the whole contents of her bladder. I think I couldn’t achieve a high enough bum position for complete Shenis entry as I did spill quite a bit on the PVC, but that is what it was there for after all. An inflatable bung was duly stuffed up my part-filled bottom, sealing it against unauthorised discharge.

Well, I can’t say that I hadn’t been forewarned, Maggie had briefly mentioned water in the calling mail she had sent to me.

 ‘As fit for an Aquarian Mistress, it will be water water everywhere, but will there be any to drink?'

Indeed, there was water everywhere and I was now being instructed to drink it. As I eagerly sucked it up, filling my bladder in a more typical perverse method, Maggie allowed me to consume all the spillage.

Feedback after acting as guinea pig for Maggie’s reverse engineered catheter? - I loved the whole experience. I always relieve myself pre-session to avoid moaning about needing the loo, so 500ml was easily accommodated in my empty bladder. The extra fluid consumption from the sheet was starting to make its presence felt as the session drew to a close and a few more minutes for it to percolate through and I would have had a slightly uncomfortable bladder. The Shenis was a nice touch for enema delivery but due to its angle, not a lot ended up as enema. And I must say that it is a good job I try and keep my body hair-free, because when Mistress Maggie removed the white tape it certainly got rid of any hairs I’d missed. OUCH!

And finally, with the inflated plug up my arse, it does make my rear look a little like a daffodil. Most appropriate as spring is coming.

No comments: