Friday 2 February 2024

So Those are my Brains!

I had to ask Mistress Maggie NOT to bring out her e-stim towards the end of our session. Imagine my embarrassment at having to beg for such a regular and so enjoyable treat not to be deployed, but by this time I was completely knackered and literally drained. 

The calling email was absolutely no help whatsoever in helping me prepare for such an exciting but demanding session. Here’s what I received -

'Your rubber nurse will be checking your health and if needed may have suitable remedies for you about her person'.

Stainless steel speculum

I mean, how could I tell from that that I was in for the most magnificent pegging any slave could wish for, and that was only one part of the surprises that Maggie had in store for her loyal rubber slave today.

As you might expect, we started with me being invited through the front door of The Chambers, this time by a vision of a nurse in black and white latex. Once inside my first task was to give Maggie her belated birthday present, then I took off my shoes and with preliminaries completed I followed Mistress upstairs towards the Playroom. During the climb I was able to take in and admire some of the subtleties of Maggie's attire: The asymmetric black latex skirt, very smart black boots with sensible heels, a white latex apron and white latex waist cincher, her arms were covered with a pair of striking gauntlets, all topped off with the red nurse cross on Maggie's white latex cap. What I couldn't see from behind was the outline of the strap-on harness hidden under her apron.

Mistress has never been slow at getting me into some latex, due to the winter chill I was allowed to quickly strip and don my latex socks and gloves in the Playroom and boot worship followed immediately. I find the act of worshipping Mistresses boots puts me in the correct frame of mind for the remainder of the session, and the encouragement I received from Mistresses flogger pushed me into what I can only describe as my sub-space, ready and willing to participate in anything and everything Maggie wanted to do with me. It was the first time I’d been introduced to this flogger as it had been a recent birthday gift from another of her slaves.

A swift wriggle had me into my working suit, once more dressed as Mistresses latex slave for the day. The chill on the rubber soon wears off once you’re zipped up. Mistress picked up the red butt plug that I had deposited on the cabinet and told me to prepare to be invaded. I did as any trained slave would do and retrieved the Playroom Horse to save Mistress the struggle of moving it. She slid her hand to open my crotch  zip and whilst supine across the horse, Mistress applied copious quantities of lubricant to both my anus and butt plug and within seconds, with no fuss or discomfort, it plopped into place. That final, familiar tingle as the last rib goes in is a wonderful feeling. I know it is in, is reliably secure and soon to be zipped securely out of sight.

In more recent sessions I have had an electric plug or anal hook fitted up my bum, but I must admit I had missed the pleasant stretching and was glad my not so little friend was back home. I was to wear fist mittens today before the final adornment to my uniform was snugly fitted; a black latex zipped hood with open eye, mouth and nasal holes. All in all a most comfortable hood to complete my all black appearance.

Following Mistress through to The Clinic I knew the drill. as soon as my crotch zip was suitably opened, Maggie instructed me to climb onto the couch and arrange myself so my bum was in an accessible position. I shuffled my buttocks until they were at the foot of the couch, raised and spread my legs into the waiting stirrups and relaxed as Mistress buckled me down with the stout plastic straps, adjusted my pillow and manoeuvred the couch into the optimum height and position for her investigations. I hadn’t expected my little friend to be removed so soon after arriving home, but once the gloves were on, out it came, leaving my now slightly stretched ring wondering what it had done wrong to have its friend so rudely removed. 

My sphincter didn't have long to wait as Maggie retrieved her steel speculum to facilitate a more in-depth observation of my asshole, and once again I could feel my hole being stretched. Judging by her comments, I think Maggie might be looking for a larger smoother model to further stretch that passage in the future. Perhaps another late birthday present is on the cards, although if truth be known, I don't need much of an excuse to help fund this type of lovely equipment. Anyway, Maggie can be a real tease and after a good firtling around that’s exactly what she did.

She mentioned that she had her large dildo on under her apron (may have suitable remedies for you about her person.) and went on to describe its length and girth and asked if I wanted to see it. Another tease as Mistress knew quite well that I couldn't get into the right angle on the couch to view the rubbery invader. No matter, I certainly felt the size where it really mattered as it slowly entered where my friend had once resided. 

My backside now had a new friend that was far more active than my red butt plug. Mistress made sure it went all the way in and if it had balls they would have slapped against my buttocks as Maggie increased the thrusts. It is such a liberating feeling to be fucked by your owner, all cares vanished as I concentrated on the wonderful seeing to I was being allowed to experience. As Mistress continued to pound me her heavyweight latex apron was pounding my exposed cock and balls, until her gyrating movements slowed down and I tried to follow the retreating phallus with a last downward thrust of my hips in an attempt to prolong my sojourn to heaven.

Mistress was intent on exploring the depths of my inner workings and fitted an anal spreader to enable better access to my brains! Mistresses description, not mine. The last time I had this spreader fitted it could be expelled too easily, making it difficult to achieve any meaningful ass dilation, but recognising this shortcoming Maggie went on to design a suitable elasticated harness that clipped to the equipment and, et voila, stretch away with no danger of it plopping out. A twist on one screw followed by the others had it achieving a spread that Maggie was satisfied with. I swear I could feel the chill draft up the Khyber, but that may have been in my imagination.

What was not in my imagination was the semi transparent rebreather hood that was then neatly and snugly fitted over my black hood. I have used this wonderful hood in the past and with long slow breaths in and out it is easy to obtain sufficient air, although being double hooded made breathing a little more difficult but nothing a well trained slave shouldn't be able to handle. Also not in my imagination, but a lot closer to my 'brains', Mistress now having sufficient clearance in the neck of the anal spreader chose to sneak the Playroom vibrator in there. The first was a little restrictive so Maggie decided to try a slimmer one, now that really hit the spot! With a few more turns of the screws who knows what Mistress will be able to fit up my arse.

The rebreather hood kept me focussing on my breathing for around 20 minutes before it was replaced by Mistress’ monkey gas mask, and excitement set in when a hose with a perforated dildo was screwed on as an attachment. Talk about tease, Maggie told me that this little tube was about to enter her most intimate, sacred place and she was raising up her apron as she spoke. Talk about heaven; I could sense the dildo entering that sacred orifice. I could once again taste my Mistress and then the air gradually ran out the deeper the tube was inserted. leaving me sucking as hard as I could. God knows what pleasures Maggie was getting knowing her slave was sucking at her pussy and struggling for air. From my point of view, I could think of a lot worse ways for my life to ebb away than by having my last breaths lost deep inside my Mistress.

I am not sure I was pleased or disappointed when Mistress removed the hose and allowed me more air, with a quick wipe with a sterile wipe the hose was taken to the foot of the couch to be inserted into my own bum.  Imagine being suffocated up your own bottom! It felt strange and nowhere near as enjoyable as its previous location, but Mistress said, ‘It’s as much as you deserve for all the complaining you did while I was pleasuring myself slave’.

Relief in the form of the aromas pump hose was fixed to my gas mask port next, and I inhaled several long deep breaths of the relaxing aromas. A nice precursor to the next item on Maggie's to do list. She mentioned that last night as she was drifting off to sleep she thought of a new method for securing my cock and balls out of harms way, and as a natural guinea pig I was keen and eager to find out what the new method would look like when completed. Out came the stapler and Mistress became very busy with her work. I couldn't see the artistry being created but Mistress assured me that it looked remarkably like a sausage roll or penis parcel. Not for the first time, once in the midst of losing any semblance of being a male, I ejaculated. ‘Oh dear, oh dear, everything is going to be painful for you now then’, she said bringing out some stout needles and sticking them in down there ready for some electro play.

By now, the post orgasm downer was setting in and when I was asked if we should proceed with the final part of the training to add a little spark of electrics to my scrotum, I regrettably had to beg for discontinuing my heavenly journey. The main reason for requesting an end to today’s training was the pain associated with removing the staples. As I said, this wasn’t the first time I had exploded during a mangina-ing and on another occasion the staple removal really caused some discomfort. When the staples were removed from today’s ‘penis parcel’ Maggie could only giggle and acknowledge the mess I had made. I know I am there to do whatever Mistress wants, but when offered the choice I took the embarrassing cowards way out. Sorry Mistress.

However, every cloud has a silver lining because the extra time created by embarrassingly losing my bottle was usefully devoted to assisting Mistress Maggie with a comprehensive clean of all the latex, and of course her Clinic. Sometimes I am allowed to assist with the latex washing but today I was allowed to help with in depth cleaning. I feel that by helping Mistress in this way that she may have a more relaxing weekend, free of major cleaning and for that I am really grateful.

Thank you Mistress and many more pleasant and productive dreams.

Caution: This 02:13min breathplay dildo clip has audio.

No comments: