Friday 23 February 2024

Truly Humbled

I knew today’s theme would have a somewhat red feel because the calling mail asked me to bring my red catsuit, gloves and socks, but that was the only hint of what was about to happen. Mistress often gives a hint of what awaits me but not on this occasion. I was a little disappointed with the missing hint but it certainly did not prevent me from arriving outside The Chambers in an upbeat mood, ready and willing to perform whatever Mistress Maggie wished of her slave.

After a short wait I was greeted by my Mistress in her red catsuit. Ah, matching slave and owner! That gave a pleasant ‘in tune’ feeling for the rest of today. Not only a stunning red catsuit, Maggie also had matching red boots complemented with the stark black of her leather harness and highlighted with a stunning silver waspie that twinkled in the light that flooded in from the street.

I followed Mistress upstairs mesmerised by the way her body rippled in the tight latex and particularly the undulating cheeks that were so close to my devouring eyes. Once again I was tempted to nuzzle my nose between the red latex cheeks but as always I didn’t have the confidence that now was the right time, so I settled for ogling the sight as we safely ascended the stairs to The Playroom. 

We talked a little about trivia that had happened since our last meeting, until I was dispatched to The Bathroom with instructions to return in my red socks and gloves. Returning, dressed as instructed, I was set to work on cleaning Mistresses red boots, all the way up above the knees and all the way down to the heels, all the time accompanied by a tattoo from Maggie’s red handled suede whip. I was pleased that Maggie felt sufficiently relaxed to administer hard strokes across any part of me that came within range, with zero regard for how delicate the part.

As a self-preservation measure, I took to lying face down in order to clean the lower parts of those beautiful booted legs. Of course, Mistress knew exactly what I was doing and giggled that delightfully tinkly laugh that says she knows what I’m up to. However, in order to work my tongue up the boots towards her latex covered private parts, I needed to return to a more exposed position. I know that I mustn’t worship above the tops of the boots, crafty I know, but so far I have not been admonished for gently massaging that sacred area with the top of my head. After a fair whip thwacking and a few more caresses it was time to move on to the next part of the session and fitting me into my red latex catsuit.

As I went to gather up my catsuit I noticed the Humbler sitting quietly on top of the Toilet Box. That stirred my memory and started to bring into focus what might be happening later in the session, and all of a sudden I recalled an email I sent to Mistress about two months ago where I suggested -

' … the scenario that comes to mind includes:

Humbler, armbinder, one of your hoods/gas masks/helmets that leave me totally in the dark, aromas and of course your slave.

This might be impractical or not achievable but I imagined me being led around by the only Mistress I ever want… '

If you suggest something you have fantasised about Mistress is likely to put it into action if it’s possible. It won’t be immediate, she will mull it over before making it happen at a time she feels ready and the memory has faded in your mind.

Back to donning my catsuit where I managed to make quite a cock up. We agreed that next time I need to be more careful with the alignment of the seams of the suit in the leg area. I got into a real pickle by thinking the ankle zips should be on the inside leg, whereas they should be down the outside!  The legs were obviously twisted and the problem wasn’t noticed until I was fully dressed in it and zipped up, and I didn’t look very neat. I really must remember that for next time.

Maggie fitted me with a comfortable red hood to further enhance the redness and finally topped it off with a GP5 gas mask complete with aromas pump hose. A new bottle of Aromas was opened and a small amount poured into the glass jar and I was ready. But for what? This question was further enhanced when Mistress Maggie appeared wearing her own GP5 gas mask and also attached a hose.

Dancing had been put on the menu and Maggie changed the ambience by darkening the room and adding disco lights, Madonna tunes were soon to be heard through the Playroom speakers. What a combination; the erotic sounds of Madonna surpassed by the highly sensual and erotic dancing of my Mistress. The movement of her lithe body had me right under her spell, dancing really allows you to fully appreciate the subtleness, the texture, sounds and movement of latex; it was a real latex fetishists’ delight. We danced closer and I could feel the warmth from her superb body as she snuggled up with her dance moves, and as she closed in grabbed the ball… of the aromas pump of course and wafted me more wonderful puffs. 

We continued with these highly erotic movements for a while with Mistress getting good use of her whip on my willing body. It would be accurate to say that the highly charged dancing created an electric ambiance in the room and I was really pleased that Maggie seemed to be really enjoying her dancing with her slave. Just for the records, my dancing was the opposite end of the scale scale of the highly charged movements of Maggie as I move like a constipated cart horse, but I did enjoy it.

And now to my fantasy that I outlined above. First of all my arms were secured in a leather wrist binder, which once attached to my slave collar with a short belt, held my hands in a praying position. Mistress had wanted to use a short chain and on reflection that would have produced a more secure, less forgiving and unbreakable attachment between wrists and neck. I was ordered onto the bed, on my back for the act of attaching the Humbler. We have used this method on my previous humbling occasions by firstly securely attaching The Humbler across my stomach then, by opening my legs as wide as possible so the humbler can be passed through to the rear, and that’s it. The humbler is in the correct position which forces the wearer to constantly bend forward.

Mistress looking a little annoyed!
To help retain the Humbler, Mistress threaded two black ropes through the loops at the end of the humbler’s arms before feeding them through the cruck of my elbows and tightened the whole arrangement so I really was bent double. Once tightened, there is absolutely no way the wearer can stand and at most I was able to just see Mistresses beautiful features if I raised my eyes as far as I could. It appeared that my walking would be reduced to a shuffle too, as Maggie began fitting a short metal spreader bar between my ankles. The GP5 had been removed by now, only to be replaced with an inflatable gas mask which Mistress went on to gently blow up.

The final piece of my incarceration was in the Clinic and Maggie led me there to seek it out. There wasn’t much chance for me to look around as in no time at all I was made sightless, because the item she’d sought was a pair of eye covers that fitted perfectly over my gasmask’s lenses. And that was that. Legs shackled, arms totally immobile attached to my neck and totally blind. It is a superb feeling to be so dependent on one wonderful person who had it in her power to once again do what she wanted with her willing slave. 

Mistress had several jobs that she needed to do around the upper floor and I was led by my lead in whichever direction she needed to go. We headed towards the bathroom and I got a good telling off for having not left the light on and door closed. Inside the bathroom, another telling off for leaving the seat up then a hobble back to the Playroom. It is really difficult walking with shackled ankles, and although I tried really hard I did allow my clattering spreader bar to catch against door frames and skirting boards, only to be told off once more.

Those of you who have followed my blog know slovenliness and carelessness generally attract painful consequences and today was no different. Bear in mind I had been completely blind for quite a while and had been led round and round the Playroom and other parts of the upper floor, I really had no idea as to my orientation and was perplexed when Mistress bent me further forward and snapped my neck into the stocks. Now, I associate the Stocks with the large wooden ones normally hung from the hoist, yet the ones I was secured in had no give and no sway, and little did I know that my bum was at the ideal angle.

Mistress indicated I was about to receive a crop stroke for each misdemeanour and to reinforce the punishment I was to repeat the words after each stroke.

I (thwack), must (thwack), not (thwack), leave (thwack), the (thwack), toilet (thwack thwack), seat (thwack), up (thwack).
This metre was repeated for the other issues;
I must not close the bathroom (thwack thwack) door,
I must not leave the landing (thwack thwack) light on,
I must not damage (thwack thwack) the skirting (thwack thwack) boards,
I must not damage (thwack thwack) the door frames.

At the end, I tentatively asked Mistress why I received double thwacks for bathroom, toilet, damage and skirting. Simple. ‘One smack per syllable’ she replied, and picking up her crop went on to demonstrate again! I wasn’t complaining as I deserved whatever I got.

Mistress did not spare the rod and knew that my thick rubber suit would deaden some of the force of the strokes, but that was no excuse for me shamefully managing to snap the strap that had tethered my wrists to my collar. I think she just needed to punish her slave and get rid of any frustrations, because the broken strap meant the ropes gradually worked loose making the Humbler give up its grip on my balls. She had promised to tighten the spikes on my balls and use the stretching mechanism to further extend my balls, but this would have required a full system reset and Maggie was ready for the next and final phase. It turned out once the eye covers were removed that the stocks used were the ones incorporated in the back of her throne, hence the rigidity of their neck embrace. 

The final phase was suspension and electro stimulus. I am becoming quite adept at climbing into the heavy suspension harness and was pleased when I received a ‘Well done slave’, as the only task Mistress needed to do was tighten the waist and crotch straps. A word of advice to anyone fortunate enough to be offered this suspension, is to take a couple of moments to adjust the two crotch straps to make sure balls are well out of the way, because all your weight rests on these straps and a misplaced bollock would have excruciating consequences.

Once the straps were tight, I was able to save Mistress the task of attaching the top of the suspension frame to the ceiling ring and received another ‘Well done slave.’ These compliments really set me up because I have pleased my Mistress and in a small way do compensate for the problems I had caused. Once attached to the overhead, I follow Maggie’s advice and test that everything sits comfortably by bending knees and allowing the harness to take my considerable weight. Once satisfied, Mistress arranges my legs in leather stirrups, attaching them to the overhead frame, I can then sit back in the harness and it’s a relatively easy task for Mistress to raise the frame and end up with a swinging slave.

Word to the wise: The suspension is heavy equipment. As Mistresses slave you have a responsibility to protect her from damage and keep a keen eye on the overhead and warn Mistress if she is about to bang her head.

Although I had asked for the inflatable hood to be removed following my punishment, it was now reinstated and I was to enjoy the finale with aromas too. Maggie set about setting up an electrifying finish and by the time she’d finished, I guess I had sufficient circuitry to run a switch panel, computer or even the lights in the house. 

The first two circuits included the electro loops around my cock/balls teamed with the large bulldog clips that Maggie recently announced on her X feed. The third circuit involved an electro sound paired with a stick-on pad near my bum hole. this sent quite a sensation right through my groin area and Mistress made sure I was given an extensive sounding. That’s three independent circuits, each pulsing at slightly different speeds that led to one very happy and very stimulated slave. Maggie was obviously keen on clamps today, more had been fastened onto my nipples in the form of bright orange ones with teeth. After the embarrassment last session, I was determined not to ejaculate and this time I managed to stay orgasm free. 

I don’t know if this disappointed Mistress, but her final action certainly killed off any orgasmic thoughts when she turned her attention to my nipples and removed one of my clamps. Maggie is well aware of the stimulation a slave gets when a clamp is removed and I am sure I did not disappoint when I hollered AAARGGH!!! My response must have made her feel hungry because she took a huge and very painful bite from my left nipple. I am sure there were some cannibalistic thoughts in her mind and any more pressure and I could definitely see myself being de-nippled. Of course I have two nipples and had to endure her painful treatment twice!

Once again, I have nothing but admiration for the exciting journey Mistress Maggie took me along today and can only hope that she continues to allow me to continue my training. 

Thank you Mistress.

Warning: This 1min rubber dancing clip has audio.


No comments: