Friday 30 August 2024

Red Chained

Today’s session was in two distinct parts but with a common underlying theme; red latex and heavy chains.

I am really fortunate that Mistress Maggie felt able to conduct my training today what with her shoulder problem not still being fully resolved, followed by decorating the Playroom (I was fortunate to be allowed to assist with this task), then an unfortunate incident causing a septic finger that necessitated the postponement of this session by a week. The good thing was that I already had my perv bag sorted for last week so the preliminaries were a breeze. 

It was too long since our previous session and I thought it would be a good idea to earn a few brownie points when I arrived by bearing a token of my appreciation for a wonderful Mistress. Well, two tokens actually, a bottle of wine for Mistress to share with her husband John and a bunch of white roses just for Maggie.

Mistress looked stunning as always when she answered the door to the Chambers. The most initial impact was created by the grey latex military uniform complete with a matching hat that gave a real look of authority. My eyes soon wandered and feasted on the rest of Mistresses 'uniform' and I saw black nylons, black lace up boots and a wonderful amount of her perfect cleavage. 

Eagerly following Mistress to the Playroom I was sent off to the Bathroom to return in my red socks and gloves, my red latex catsuit and red butt plug had already been laid on the bed to warm and ready for her slave to be inserted into. Naturally I had normal preliminary duties to perform, this time licking her lace up boots with no boot kissing allowed today. Though no encouragement is needed Maggie likes to crop her slave just to keep me keen, so I keep my tongue busy, licking and licking until Mistress was happy that I still remembered how to do a proper job.

A little talc dusted around the inside of my red catsuit and it slipped on easily. I remembered the mistake I had made previously with the positioning of the zippers, and ensuring they were positioned on the outside of the ankles and wrists there were no hold ups and I was inserted in to the suit quickly. Mistress fitted me with a red latex hood with mouth, eye and nose holes, though the mouth hole soon became occupied with a tightly fixed white ball gag. There was no ejecting this one and the scene was set for Act 1.

The low bench was now positioned under the overhead ring. Conscious that I had to look after my Mistress due to the problems with her shoulder and hand, I tried really hard to minimize any strain on Maggie. First of all the easy bits. The hanging wrist and ankle cuffs were liberated from the bed and attached to my arms and legs instead. I laid on my back as instructed and raised each leg in turn, as high as I could so that Maggie found it easier to chain each leg to the spreader bar that was dangling from the overhead ring.

Perhaps I tried too hard because I ended up with my legs considerably higher than I anticipated. The same for the wrists, in fact by the time Mistress had finished my buttocks were only just touching the bench and I almost felt like I was floating. I half expected Maggie to remove the bench and leave me suspended, but that was not her plan. With her slave secured like this my rear end was most vulnerable and once Mistress had tied my genitals up in a tight rope harness she wasted no time in taking advantage of her slave’s situation.

The first thing to disappear into my vulnerable asshole was my trusty red butt plug, always a good start for stretching me a little in readiness for bigger things to come. After that my treats progressed at a good pace for the next 15 - 20 minutes. The butt plug had done its job and my arsehole started to get hotter as Maggie plunged her electric dildo where the sun don’t shine, combined with an adhesive electrode just above my cock, it sent a wonderful sensation right through my genital area as it slid in and out of my bum.

A beating followed, using her leather riding crop Mistress beat out a rhythm in time to the room’s background music on the soles of my feet. This is the first time that Mistress has employed this 'treat' and I wanted to say it bloody hurt, but fortunately the ball gag prevented that from coming out so I laid back and accepted my fate. Maggie isn't a complete sadist and I got a rest in my sole beating after around twelve bars... and another twelve bars…! Thanks for that Mistress.

And then the grand finale of Act 1. In my position I was naturally only able to look up to Mistress and as she manoeuvred her legs either side of my head I was treated to the most glorious sight of Maggie's lacy underwear and I thought about heaven as she gently lowered that holiest of holies across my ball filled mouth and gradually shuffled about till her knickers covered both mouth and nose and I couldn't breath. Imagine that joy of being smothered and completely breathless by the most beautiful Mistresses thighs and bottom. This trip to heaven lasted about 30 seconds before raising herself up to let some air in. Mistress managed to rest her whole weight on my face, but she didn’t feel heavy by any means. Ah, heaven. I think Maggie was beginning to enjoy this sensation from her breathless slave and repeated it 2 more times, each time keeping me smothered for around a minute. As you would expect this treat brought Act 1 to a natural conclusion.

Off the bench and conscious not to injure Mistress, I retrieved the heavy leather body harness as instructed from its hanger and helped as much as I could by taking its weight while climbing into it; holding straps, wiggling my body to settle it etc, until I could not provide any further help as Maggie pinioned my arms to my side with the appropriate straps on the harness. A small but quite bulbous electro butt plug was inserted and tested for connectivity and a harness strap was then brought between my legs to keep it secure. For the first time in a while I received a continuous tingle up my arse, but guessed it would be far more than a tingle before the day was out.

The red rubber hood that had accompanied me during Act 1 had served its purpose and was removed, as was the ball gag. Maggie fitted a nasal cannula on me and secured it where she wanted with two short lengths of surgical tape, and a much more restrictive red rebreather hood with just two holes for air was zipped on over the top. The scariest bit was when Maggie completed my head gear with the leather head cage, she was particular about not completely cutting off my air supply which would have been counter productive, but I was left with only a red haze, no vision through the breathing holes and having to really concentrate on slow breathing. Slow in, slow out... Fortunately, by now I am sufficiently well trained to be able to cope with this breathing predicament.

Mistress manoeuvred me backwards into the Cell where a whole myriad of chains were attached to the bars. One for the head cage which really kept me erect, one through each elbow and finally a pair around my ankles to limit my movement. I was told to move back and as I did so, the chains grew tighter and I became less of a slave and more and more a stationary, chained rubber object. I went as far as I could physically manage, but as the Cell door swung shut and locked, it forced me further into my chained bondage.

And there I stayed and I know it was for a considerable time. I could hear Mistress occasionally moving but I hoped she was able to sit and rest whilst she admired her red blob in the corner. Once again I felt really great and mentally relaxed knowing that I was totally owned by my Mistress and every action controlled by her. It is a great sensation to know that Mistress has been able to do whatever she wished and I hardly ever complain.

Unable to see, I could hear and sense when Maggie was about to pump the cannula bulb, in fact she whispered occasionally ‘Deep breath slave' and I received a very welcome dose of aromas. In the red twilight zone that I was floating in the aromas became a real focal point of my existence... until of course, when I detected Maggie attaching something round my exposed cock. Yep, another electric circuit dedicated to stimulating my front bits, she tied a long rope around my balls too, which allowed her to not only stimulate her slave but also stretch my nuts as she relaxed well out of harms way. 

I now had three kinds of external stimuli to help remind me that I was still alive, and boy I really felt alive when the balls were pulled, the electric pulsed or aromas were released up the cannula to do their wonderful magic.

If that wasn't enough, Mistress decided that her prisoner would benefit from more treats and opened up both nipple zips on the catsuit. I am unsure what little blighters were used for Maggie's entertainment and my torment on my nipples, but they didn't half make me jump when Maggie screwed them down tight on both sides. To add more 'treats', she developed a habit of removing the clamps and just as I was breathing a sigh of relief, would immediately replace them, twist them and tighten them some more. There was very little flinch room so I just had to endure the assault on my delicate little buds. It wasn't too bad as Maggie still allowed me the luxury of another occasional puff of my aromas, and I still had my electric friends busily pulsing away up my bum and round my cock. 

Maggie held me 'prisoner' for a long time although I had no concept of time and was surprised when I was released. I say prisoner, however that isn't quite correct, because I will willingly do anything for my Mistress. This was definitely a session with two distinct Acts. It was original, as it is always, and I really wish to thank my owner, Mistress Maggie, for allowing me to attend despite her recent problems with shoulder and hand and I am ready to continue doing WHATEVER she wishes.

No comments: