Friday 19 July 2024

A Lighter Session?

On what was forecast to be the hottest day of the year, I was really pleased when Mistress Maggie announced in the calling mail that she would be conducting a lighter session and I was to bring my latex shorts and T-shirt. I was greeted with the pleasant surprise of my Mistress wearing her latest creation; a Pearlsheen green latex apron, matching cap and amulets. I did notice that she was also wearing lacy stockings and her chunky soled white boots and, as I followed her upstairs, I got the most wonderful view of Mistresses bottom sporting a rather sexy pair of lacy, black pants. No similar opportunity, as in my previous visit for a quick stop on the stairs, but I did get the impression that Maggie’s uniform could keep her reasonably cool in the warming weather.

Arriving in the Playroom the room renovations were not quite complete, the plastering was smooth but yet to be painted, and the workmanship looked really good. No matter, Maggie indicated that we would be moving to the Clinic as soon as the preliminaries were concluded, and I was sent to the bathroom to return in my shorts, socks and gloves, my T-shirt was not required because of the impending ‘examinations’! 

Today’s worship ritual had me spending most of my footwear obligation kissing and stroking, whilst gazing up from the floor and musing how lucky I was to have such a beautiful Mistress. The occasional crop strike came with a verbal reminder from Mistress, ‘No licking today slave’, instead her crop did the licking in order to encouraged my diligence, but none its licks were delivered with venom, more a seductive caress. 

Before progressing further, Mistress took her time to select a suitable hood for her slave. The one she chose was quite bizarre. I was expecting the white one with perforated eyes or one of her many ‘standard’ latex hoods, but she chose one that appeared to have attached bandages which could be wrapped round to mask mouth, nose or eyes. More of this later.

I was led through to The Clinic to be presented with the Couch adorned with a latex sheet in the same Pearlsheen material as Maggie’s outfit. The couch had several items already neatly laid out on it, I couldn’t work out what they were but they looked plastic. Mistress may have planned a light session but I knew that if I were to be enclosed in any/all of the plastic items that my life would be anything but the subject of a ‘lighter session’.

Life certainly looked good for this slave as the chosen hood was strapped in place and Mistress reached under my crotch and fully opened the zip before ordering me onto the centre of the Pearlsheen. I could already feel the moisture released by unzipping the shorts as I slid onto the sheet. Bottom up so that Maggie could place a towel under my bottom and the ‘lighter session’ was about to continue. It was at this point that I really started to appreciate the versatility of my hood. One bandage wound tightly round my mouth and the other, for now, loosely across most of my vision. The mouth bandage was so expertly fitted that breathing and talking were totally off the menu.

I could breathe through the small nose holes quite comfortably and Mistress wanted me to benefit from aromas so fitted the cannula and pump that John, Maggie's husband manufactures, (exceptional value by the way), and the pump burst into life with its constant low hum barely audible, that delivers air to the nostrils. A quick squeeze of the pump bulb then transports an immediate hit of aromas via the cannula. 

Things were progressing nicely until my vision turned to gold opalescence as Maggie adjusted the second bandage to cover my eyes. Then it was touch and sound sensors that provided me with feedback. 

Maggie proceeded to undertake an upper body examination. The first thing I felt were percussion taps on various parts of my front followed by an obvious use of her stethoscope, I also received gentle caresses with her latex gloves and a short amusing moment. Maggie had fixed the mouth bandage with micropore tape and I could feel it coming undone. Naturally I tried to warn Mistress, but all that came through the bandage was ‘Me mothnhmmp cum undun. Felt it …’, so I tried to make it clearer by gesticulating with my hand. I tried so hard to articulate what I was saying that Maggie must have thought her patient had gone nutty, but the meaning eventually got through and I got a nice compliment from Maggie and that was the last time I was able to make use of my hand to caress my Mistress.

I heard something plasticky being unpacked, then what felt like a sleeve being rolled up my left leg, after a couple of seconds I heard a puffing sound and the leg splint started to inflate and eventually my leg was held rigid. I really must compliment Mistress on her lung capacity. She was able to inflate the splint in several deep breaths. You do have a magnificent pair of lungs Mistress!

Repeated for left leg then a short pause . I had had my blood pressure taken and a pulse monitor on my finger. Maggie removed these before splinting my arms in the same way. She then attached the couch stirrups and hoisted my rigid legs out of the way. That’s it, no more gentle rubbing of Mistress, in fact no more real movement.

As is frequently the case where Mistress wants to work on my groin area, a tight rope tourniquet is applied round the base of the cock. I was told to raise my bottom again and I could feel a cool steel instrument sliding up my bum, I learned later it was a proctoscope being inserted to open the way for the next guest.

Aided by a couple of welcome puffs via the cannula and a good blob of lube, the rectal proceedings continued. In went an inflatable butt plug and Maggie began inflating it. However, the plug didn’t feel fully lodged so in my gag language I asked for a bit more air in it. Maggie laughed and said I was a pervert, but she soon had it seated better and didn’t stop pumping until my cavity was full.

There were still a few health tests that Mistress wished to carry out on her slave. She has a glass thermometer but also the dilemma of where to insert it. Clearly under the armpit is impractical because of the inflated splints. Anally is quite clearly out of the question due to the rather large inflated insertion. Under the tongue can’t happen because of that rather tight bandage so, looking around, there was only one hole left. Yep, straight down my cock. Now I haven’t come across that method of taking a temperature before but I must admit there is a certain logic and it was rather pleasant having it sliding in and out and being located correctly, half way down one of my internal organs.

The next check involved an audible Doppler health monitor. Once Maggie had finished smothering her special gel over the parts that were to be examined for blood flow, her Doppler transducer was put to use. Sounds of my blood pumping were passed through a loud speaker, and I am certain that following an  extra burst of aromas the whooshing noise was definitely quicker. I suppose it was the extra blood being pumped through the cock and ball area. Hardly surprising when you consider the heightened tensions. Of course Mistress couldn’t resist using her wand on my exposed genitals, and I felt the blob of warm gel as it was dispensed onto the end of my cock.

Mistress sounded like she was having fun and hopefully not overstretching her shoulder when she announced that I would be undergoing a further series of sensitivity tests. The grip of electro loops became evident around my cock and a low flow of e-stim had me pulsating to the induced throbs. At this point I could feel four more stick-on electrodes being attached which enhanced the sensations in the lower regions. The power was gradually increasing and Maggie said she wouldn’t be turning it down until I screamed.

Well I didn’t. I was determined to see how much I could endure for my Mistress. I think I impressed, because Maggie did indicate that one of the circuits had maxed out at 99, and I have never achieved that level. I then enjoyed being stroked by what I was informed was a sprig of nettles, although the effect was somewhat overshadowed by the constant stinging of the electrodes as they continued their merry dance. Mistress must not have been entirely convinced I was feeling things properly and set about making sure with a pair of electro forceps. These were used to randomly nip me with painfully sharp electric pinches on all parts of my naked body...  including my nose! Now they had me almost jumping off the couch and surely proved I was receiving sensations. Still, every extra little bit of stimulation was really appreciated and assured my nurse that my sensations were just fine.

Satisfied that her slave was in reasonable health, Mistress let her compassionate side show, promising that she’d store something larger than the thermometer down my cock. I heard the opening of a sealed plastic bag and Maggie allowed me a quick glimpse of the flag pole of stainless steel that she was about to insert down my pee hole. Another infusion of aromas was delivered and the huge lubricated invader gently entered that darkest of places. In it went until Mistress was happy that the flag pole had a firm grounding and stayed in place. It was one of the larger sounds, a size 29 gauge I was told, and Mistress went ahead with milking her slave for the second consecutive session. 

My resolve weakened and after some gentle thrusting in and out of my cock and the electrics continuing to provide their own rhythm I climaxed. Deep down and blocked by the sound I came. Mistress wasn’t convinced but I know that sensation and Maggie milked me, simple as that.

Once the heavy breathing had subsided, Maggie had a final treat that she wanted to bestow. Moving up to my chest area I felt the cool drop of liquid on my nipple followed by ‘a sharp scratch’. A needle had been inserted and fluid was squirted under my nipple tissue. The exercise was repeated once more under the same nipple and then two syringes to the other one. I was hoping that whatever Mistress had injected would result in a permanent nipple enlargement, Maggie would have a field day having two larger nipples to play with, but unfortunately they were saline injections and they quickly returned to their normal size. As I was being released, they looked superb; my little buds were quite a bit larger.

I started off by saying Mistress Maggie wanted a lighter session but I have grown to know and love her dedication and that every session receives 100%. The great thing was that apart from Mistress saying she needed to sit down on a few occasions, she didn’t appear to have done any further damage to her ailing shoulder and arm. I had another fantastic session under my belt. I also managed to help with the cleaning of the equipment which, by now you may have realised is all part of my training. Thank you Maggie for a ‘lighter’ session. LOL

Caution: This 2:14sec medical fetish clip has audio.

No comments: